Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

Osinbajo To Inaugurate National Livestock Plan In Adamawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo To Inaugurate National Livestock Plan In Adamawa (6840 Views)

Is Ruga Now Being Named National Livestock Transformation Programme?(Pics) / National Livestock Transformation Plan (NLTP) = RUGA 2.0. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Osinbajo To Inaugurate National Livestock Plan In Adamawa by QuotaSystem: 9:03am On Sep 12, 2019
You're just another indictment on Nigeria's failed educational system.

Arrogant while completely ignorant.

https://punchng.com/nigeria-earns-600m-annually-from-leather-exports-report/amp/

Leather brings in $600m dollars annually into Nigeria's coffers. You must think the government is silly in investing heavily specifically in livestock. You are totally clueless of the matter before you, yet you mindlessly throw invectives about while pretending to know what you're saying.

Cows are 100 times more important to our national economy and food security than pigs. Let that sink in.

Spare me the remaining contents of your handicapped brain.

BUSINESSARENAA:

Lots of money indeed from leather, we all know in this country that the cow skin is converted to kpomo and consumed, it is even so alarming that the government is begging people to stop, the till date, Nigeria is importing all sorts of kpomo,.

Go to the abattoir and check how many of the cows killed in a day, and show me who has time to start the process of converting the skin to leather, obviously you lied. Nobody has that time there.

Then also, it has been proving over and over, that the owners of those cows are the rich Alhajis, why will the government not tax them as they are raking in billions, as it is completely private business that has fully developed, yet neglecting the part of the husbandry trying trying too develop.

Let me tell you, the government does not generate lots of money from any cow skin in Nigeria, if it has been as you claimed, we won't be borrowing to pay salaries as we would have been exporting leather.

I would have gone on and on but I looked at your moniker, I have to stop here so I don't confuse a "quota system" brain as its obvious there's a limit to its understanding of events.

Good bye.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits, Herdsmen On Rampage In Kaduna, Ondo, Plateau; Kill 9, Abduct 12 / 2023: Assessing The Impact Of Social Media On The Electorate By Segalink (Video) / Tinubu Calls For Sovereign National Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.