Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Poor Turai Yaradua: No-one Kisses Her Arse Anymore: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poor Turai Yaradua: No-one Kisses Her Arse Anymore: (1378 Views)

As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address / Turai Yaradua's Speech In Newyork. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Turai Yaradua: No-one Kisses Her Arse Anymore: by Intrepid1(m): 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2010
Shebi Turai yaradua was Nigeria's de-facto President for a while until she was almost physically shoved aside and GEJ 'ascended the throne.' Remember how she played with the emotions of 150million Nigerians while her husband was bed-ridden? How the high and mighty sought her attention and fawned over her? Funny how she has completely gone underground now that the tables have turned and she's no longer the custodian of power in Nigeria, Life is really a bitch!
Re: Poor Turai Yaradua: No-one Kisses Her Arse Anymore: by Mobinga: 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2010
Poor Intrepid! No one has ever kissed your arse
Re: Poor Turai Yaradua: No-one Kisses Her Arse Anymore: by okosodo: 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2010
e don end
Re: Poor Turai Yaradua: No-one Kisses Her Arse Anymore: by karmrash: 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2010
nah you sabhi
Re: Poor Turai Yaradua: No-one Kisses Her Arse Anymore: by martyns303(m): 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2010
Hmmmm
Re: Poor Turai Yaradua: No-one Kisses Her Arse Anymore: by Intrepid1(m): 9:42am On Oct 29, 2010
Poor Intrepid! No one has ever kissed your arse

From this stupid comment, it's pretty obvious that you either enjoy kissing or being kissed, SMH!
Re: Poor Turai Yaradua: No-one Kisses Her Arse Anymore: by chakula: 11:09am On Oct 29, 2010
you are lacking common sense or judgement at all,i would have recommended this thread of yours the most dumpest thread of the year,go and get life jor.
Re: Poor Turai Yaradua: No-one Kisses Her Arse Anymore: by Mobinga: 11:11am On Oct 29, 2010
Intrepid!:

From this silly comment, it's pretty obvious that you either enjoy kissing or being kissed, SMH!

Here's a reply

chakula:

you are lacking common sense or judgement at all,i would have recommended this thread of yours the most dumpest thread of the year,go and get life jor.
Re: Poor Turai Yaradua: No-one Kisses Her Arse Anymore: by sd6: 11:17am On Oct 29, 2010
Those who criticize the poster are visibly stupid and irrational. He made an observation and u fo.ols are too retarded to make sense out of it. If it was in April, u'd jump to any thread in Turai's name.
Re: Poor Turai Yaradua: No-one Kisses Her Arse Anymore: by chakula: 11:47am On Oct 29, 2010
If not for the sake of arguement would you place what is right or drawing a conclusion behind what you are depending blindly before naming people with whatever names you like.

sd-6:

Those who criticize the poster are visibly silly and irrational. He made an observation and u fo.ols are too retarded to make sense out of it. If it was in April, u'd jump to any thread in Turai's name.
Re: Poor Turai Yaradua: No-one Kisses Her Arse Anymore: by Intrepid1(m): 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2010

I was saddened by your semi-illiterate comment and your astonishingly bad english, I won't join matters with you, kid. Enroll in night school or something and brush up your poor vocabulary and your sense of humour,

Mobinga, if your IQ was a bit higher than it is now, you would have deduced from the original post that I was expressing an opinion and not attacking anyone, even though we all know the piss she did while her husband was ill, Don't be so shallow-minded and petty, attacking everyone over everything because you happen to have the luxury of an internet connection.
Re: Poor Turai Yaradua: No-one Kisses Her Arse Anymore: by Mobinga: 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2010
sd-6:

Those who criticize the poster are visibly silly and irrational. He made an observation and u fo.ols are too retarded to make sense out of it. If it was in April, u'd jump to any thread in Turai's name.
Intrepid!:

I was saddened by your semi-illiterate comment and your astonishingly bad english, I won't join matters with you, kid. Enroll in night school or something and brush up your poor vocabulary and your sense of humour,

Mobinga, if your IQ was a bit higher than it is now, you would have deduced from the original post that I was expressing an opinion and not attacking anyone, even though we all know the piss she did while her husband was ill, Don't be so shallow-minded and petty, attacking everyone over everything because you happen to have the luxury of an internet connection.

1 word :: Retard.

Get a life and keep your filthy and derogatory observations to yourself, you clod.
Re: Poor Turai Yaradua: No-one Kisses Her Arse Anymore: by Intrepid1(m): 3:51pm On Oct 29, 2010
1 word :: Retard.

Get a life and keep your filthy and derogatory observations to yourself, you clod.

Brighter Grammar has helped your life, Filthy and derogatory, Complicated words by your standards.
Re: Poor Turai Yaradua: No-one Kisses Her Arse Anymore: by Mobinga: 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2010
Intrepid!:

Brighter Grammar has helped your life, Filthy and derogatory, Complicated words by your standards.
grin Leave me jor. . . I've killed you already
Re: Poor Turai Yaradua: No-one Kisses Her Arse Anymore: by TippyTop(m): 11:00pm On Oct 29, 2010
@Mobinga
Do you just enjoy being lampooned from pillar to post?

@Intrepid
Shows the true level of sycophancy in our polity.
Re: Poor Turai Yaradua: No-one Kisses Her Arse Anymore: by Mobinga: 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2010
Re: Poor Turai Yaradua: No-one Kisses Her Arse Anymore: by Intrepid1(m): 9:41am On Oct 30, 2010
@Mobinga
Do you just enjoy being lampooned from pillar to post?

Do you guys have a history?

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Obj Moving To ACN Cunningly (unanounced) While Dora Moved To APGA Boldly / Fashola Defends Lastma Illegal Operations - Tries To Justify Extortion / Oyo Govt Reduces Ibadan Motor Parks To Three

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.