Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers (26678 Views)

Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by mokaflex(m): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2019
Go n kii your pastor.
Amazingman:

I said don't talk ill of a man of God because the Bible told.me so not because he said so. FYI, I do what the Bible says so if my pastor tells me to.eat shit and it's not in the Bible, I will not eat it but if the Bible tells me to kill someone like you, I will not think twice.
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 10, 2019
Amazingman:
Don't ever talk against a man of God even if you think you are right.

Typical brainless Negro
Brainwashed by his white master

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by ncoolsome(m): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2019
With his personal money or from church coffers??

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
Yes o, its good to be fair to the guys too, this will definitely silence your accusers, respect!!.
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by ibechris(m): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
Amazingman:
y

That's how they are deceiving Nigerians...because he is a man of God we should then keep quiet and allow this kind of dirty talk,knowing full well,that this same money is being made from the same people.

Prosperity talk like this,is what fuels envy among so called men of God in Nigeria.
A country where people are dying of hunger yet,tithe and offerings is the major talk in the church.

I think u should keep quiet if u don't know what to say. I mean Is ur pastor God?
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
jeffizy:
I believe he's referring to the Kogi Monster.

You mean Yeye Bell? cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by slimjosh231(m): 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
Amazingman:

My son , I am happy that you can see both sides of me from written words. I admire that. I can be bitter, sweet, emotional, why because I am human. We forget that a man of God or pastor can fault and when they do , that is capitalized on. God knew this that's why he said do them no harm, who are you to judge me ? Who are we to judge them ? I have no right whatsoever to judge you my son, none
Very nice. This should be a message to SELF. Meditate on it day and night.
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by etrange: 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
If this is true, then it is chauvinism at its peak. We can no longer pretend we don't understand the struggles of feminism cause the marginalisation of the female folks is glaring for all to see. We always leave out the ladies in such things but rush to criticise them when they seek other ways of making it. Whatever happens to equal opportunities?
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ahh...... So even if a man of God is fake and destroying the Church/Christian faith, he should not be called out or exposed? I am surprised that this is coming from a man.
Amazingman:
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by Mummymahdi(f): 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
Amazingman:

I said don't talk ill of a man of God because the Bible told.me so not because he said so. FYI, I do what the Bible says so if my pastor tells me to.eat shit and it's not in the Bible, I will not eat it but if the Bible tells me to kill someone like you, I will not think twice.

just the way man of God says things the bible too is written by some people . God didn't write the bible for u
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by Futureinvest(m): 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
Amazingman:

You follow what the men of God tells you to do and not the Bible and that's why you have problems. My Bible gives me instructions, it's my guide manual. No man of God dictates what I do, as long as I can read the Bible and pray, oga I need no psychological assistance. The Bible teaches me not to do the prophet no harm, that I do. If my pastor tells me to climb up and I don't find it in the Bible, there is an issue but what I confirm from the bible, I do it without thinking.

Don't deceive yourself or let yourself be deceived. Men of God are humans like you, they have blood, they cry,they sin,they do all manners neither are they perfect , God knows this, he anointed them, who are you to judge. Who are you to judge another person wrongs? Who are you, my friend, if reading the Bible and understanding the words gives me a reason for psychological assistance, then I am one of the wisest persons on earth.

Thank you

You have time to be replying people who have lost their sense of reasoning and Fear of God.. you really get time for fools. They are people who will only remain fools no matter how much you try to help them
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by pryme(m): 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2019
Amazingman:

My son , you have are correct. Anyone can declare himself a man of God and believe in their own lie. Is that your concern, all I said according to scriptureisdo not gang up or say ill about a man of God. Self declared or truth, don't get yourself involved, it has consequences. Pls do u understand me?

I am not your son, do you understand me?
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by TimmyAde1: 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2019
Must you talk.
Senseless people that claim to work for GOD.
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by webngnews: 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2019
Good for u since they are useful to u
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by Mordecai(m): 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
safarigirl:
you're short of wisdom

If he did for the females, he would say "all my workers", that he specified which gender has shown he did not get the female workers cars, maybe because he's a misogynist, like many of these pastors and doesn't think women should drive cars.

Haba, my crush. He's not misogynistic. If anything, his love for les femmes almost put him in trouble grin

He is just being careful now.
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by hakimi1974(m): 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
Amazingman:

X Y Z
BIBLE
It is full of interest. It has noble poetry in it; and some clever fables; and some blood-drenched history; and some good morals; and a wealth of obscenity; and upwards of a thousand lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: Warnings For 2018- The Year Of Greater Expectations / No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) / Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.