Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself (3733 Views)

How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / [pdf]your Free Guide To $400+ Daily On CPA Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by emman44(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
Heyzee5:
Please anybody who has contacted the OP about this opportunity......share your experience abeg smiley wink
I reached out but I was not convinced. You can only chat him on whatsapp his number is not available for call. I really hope he is for real.
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by Heyzee5: 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
emman44:

I reached out but I was not convinced. You can only chat him on whatsapp his number is not available for call. I really hope he is for real.
Wow....that's strange shocked
Did he narrate the process to you.....I thought he said he was going to give a link to those who funded their account with amazon giftcards.
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by dvkot(m): 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
advancetobenna@gmail.com
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by akinsam2: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hello guys. Concerning the bitcoin faucet I was to introduce to you guys. I have received loads of emails. But I have not replied any because I discovered that withdrawal has suddenly become issue for generated coins.

I prioritize integrity. I don't believe in leading people to a disadvantaged position.

So this is why I'm coming out to inform you to stop sending mail for now. As soon as withdrawal is sorted I'll contact you guys. No loss whatsoever as you don't even pay a dime to register. So Pls. I'm so sorry guys. Just to let you know

2 Likes

Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2019
Is it that easy?

https://tested-n-ok..com

1 Share

Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by chosen4now: 10:04am On Sep 16, 2019
Noted
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by chosen4now: 11:12am On Sep 17, 2019
Heyzee5:

Wow....that's strange shocked
Did he narrate the process to you.....I thought he said he was going to give a link to those who funded their account with amazon giftcards.
Have you funded your account and he fail to give you the link . people should learn to follow simple instruction..

1 Like

Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by horlamilekan23: 11:50am On Sep 17, 2019
emman44:

I Did the same but the guy was just beating about the bush.
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by Heyzee5: 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
chosen4now:
Have you funded your account and he fail to give you the link . people should learn to follow simple instruction..
I am sorry if my comment offended you....but, you know this is Nigeria, one must be careful with online businesses to avoid been scammed. Please have you funded your account? Does it really work as the Author has described it?
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by emman44(m): 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
horlamilekan23:

I Did the same but the guy was just beating about the bush.
Na scammer
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by emman44(m): 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2019
Heyzee5:

I am sorry if my comment offended you....but, you know this is Nigeria, one must be careful with online businesses to avoid been scammed. Please have you funded your account? Does it really work as the Author has described it?
What link, what is the secrecy attached to this. I am a freelancer and I teach people free. If what he has is real and he want to monetize it then he should make it known.
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by Heyzee5: 5:54am On Sep 19, 2019
akinsam2:
Hello guys. Concerning the bitcoin faucet I was to introduce to you guys. I have received loads of emails. But I have not replied any because I discovered that withdrawal has suddenly become issue for generated coins.

I prioritize integrity. I don't believe in leading people to a disadvantaged position.

So this is why I'm coming out to inform you to stop sending mail for now. As soon as withdrawal is sorted I'll contact you guys. No loss whatsoever as you don't even pay a dime to register. So Pls. I'm so sorry guys. Just to let you know
Please do inform us when it has been resolved. Between what happened to your original account?
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by Heyzee5: 8:03am On Sep 24, 2019
@OP, any news?? We are patiently waiting ooo!
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by Heyzee5: 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2019
@OP, we await news ooo.
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by Heyzee5: 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2019
@akinsam2 no forget us ooo.
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by Heyzee5: 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
OP, no forget your boys ooo abeg.
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by Heyzee5: 11:23am On Oct 18, 2019
Chai!.........OP akinsam2 don forget us ooooo!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Use Airtel Unlimited Blackberry Plan On A Non-blackberry Device(tested An / Hand Made Foot Wears Business (photos) / A Lifetime Income Opportunity - Get Paid Three Times Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.