Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,319 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) (60436 Views)

Ashura Procession In Katsina: Police, Shi’ite Members In Bloody Clash / Ashura Procession: One Dead, Others Injured As Police Fire At Shiites (Graphic) / Shiites Hold Ashura Procession In Abuja Despite Police Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) by Paulynez(m): 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
FreddyKruger:
In 2015, the North said "sai baba buhari or death" and ever since then they've been dying left, right centre. Still 4yrs later them still mumu themselves and were yelling "sai baba or death" again. Now the death is coming in multiple folds from bokoharam to fulani terrorist bandits to NPF. I hope they'll still be people left in the north by 2023.

I sha hope you don't have relatives in the north
Re: Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) by stormborn28(m): 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
yampro:

Cant they just use their common sense
and you think this is the best way to handle the situation? This is religious mind you..
Re: Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) by Uteghe(m): 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
Evercurious:

AND SO WHAT? PROTRAIT OF JESUS CHRIST NKO?
Is that what they carried? Join the Shiites terrorist procession and die na.

1 Like

Re: Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) by stormborn28(m): 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hausaman:
The true religion of Islam, is a peaceful religion. That going against the constituted authority is haram. If the government says no to procession why go against them ?. The children of 8 want another civil war to break out Nigeria, that's why they support Shite, Boko boys & ipobians. Well we are war with poverty not fellow humans.
this is genesis
Re: Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) by calyto: 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
Nice one Nigerian police.

You have earned my respect for the first time.
Re: Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) by banji1(m): 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
This is simply getting out of hand o
Re: Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) by guynextdoor(m): 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
keep killing and shooting them! Useless government that doesn't realise that dialogue is the way out of this messy situation. Just wait a little, Boko Haram will be a child's play soon. Ndi Anuofia!!!

1 Like

Re: Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) by lizdammy: 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
E don do na. Haba, blood everywhere?

1 Like

Re: Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
stormborn28:
it may not... Watch the future
hahahahah, okay o.
Re: Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) by stormborn28(m): 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
grandstar:
Shiite and wahala! The security forces too must show restrain t when dealing with these people!

The malice the security forces have for these set of people they are now told to control is simply an extremely combustible material once they misbehave.

It is best the government learns from the British who are skilled in handling matters like this. Their time as colonialists seems to have thought them a lot lessons

my brother no be everybody get wisdom oooo
Re: Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) by stormborn28(m): 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
contigiency:
Stupid people. You want to test the resolve of the police. The foolish ones have paid the price.
this is genesis... Boko Haram started like this as genesis but we have not seen the revelation

1 Like

Re: Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) by stormborn28(m): 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
mechanics:
hahahahah, okay o.
Boko Haram started like this till today we have not seen the revelation

1 Like

Re: Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
Jonathan warned you all, voting tyranny in power will take you 50yrs back you didnt hear.

If election still holds, am sure this same ppl will vote him bak to power,

I wish i was never a Nigerian, i dont belong to same class of reasoning as this ones.

1 Like

Re: Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) by NSK4U(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
I see no violence in Ashurah procession, why all these continued trampling of religious freedom?

this administration's perchant for truncating the fundamental rights of citizens is one great factor that will lead Nigeria to a regrettable end.

this continuous massacre of citizens by the law enforcement due to the president's religous intolerance is unbecoming and should be condemned by all concerned.

2 Likes

Re: Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) by Evercurious(f): 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
Uteghe:

Is that what they carried? Join the Shiites terrorist procession and die na.

GO SLEEP ABEG.. SMALL PIKIN DEY WORRY YOU. THATS IF YOU NO BE SMALL PIKIN SEF..

SO PROTRAIT MATTERS IN PROCESSION NOW?
JUST GO BACK TO YOUR POOH POOH SEAT
Re: Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) by Evercurious(f): 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
calyto:
Nice one Nigerian police.

You have earned my respect for the first time.

Blood sucking demons
Re: Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) by Amumaigwe: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
simonlee:
You have been proscribed as terrorists but you still went ahead to hold procession despite several warnings. i don't blame the police for any life lost here! angry

You must be a Yoruba Muslim known for cowardice and double face: qualities all slaves share.
They are equally oppressed and killed daily by Buhari agents, but they can never speak up about it because they are suffisticated. If another dares to challenge the cabal, they come after the person in defence of their master.
Re: Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2019
simonlee:
You have been proscribed as terrorists but you still went ahead to hold procession despite several warnings. i don't blame the police for any life lost here! angry

YOU ARE MAD AND MAY YOU SUFFER THE SAME FATE AS THESE ONES

BASTARD

1 Like

Re: Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) by Gecoz: 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
And you go dey among people wey dey condemn south Africans ooh

simonlee:

2 Likes

Re: Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) by Stevewonder004(m): 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
biggz82:
D number is too small na, police abeg kill more biko

Survivors of yesterday are the victims of today:::::::........

By my little survey on you profile, You don't need an interpreter

1 Like

Re: Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) by calyto: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
Who is blood thirsty here?

The police that was killed for being a police man the last time you people ran mad? Or you guys that have been proscribed but you want to show the govt that you're above the law like you always do?

I'm sure you're one of those gyelesu boys

Evercurious:

Blood sucking demons

1 Like

Re: Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) by renewable1(m): 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ain't you tired of using generator? Are you not tired of causing noise pollution in your neighborhood? Are you not tired of spending too much fuel and generator maintenance?

We have a unique 1kva solar package for 140k that will power your basic entertainment gadgets.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) by otokx(m): 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
This is not good.

1 Like

Re: Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) by olayinka63: 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
It is like OP is a Shia, how can you say Ashura procession is celebrated by all Muslims? This act is only celebrated by Shia. Though I condemn the action from police. They should have used only tear gas and that is all.
Re: Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) by RZArecta(m): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
simonlee:
God will punish you. Amen

1 Like

Re: Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) by Uteghe(m): 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
Evercurious:

GO SLEEP ABEG.. SMALL PIKIN DEY WORRY YOU. THATS IF YOU NO BE SMALL PIKIN SEF..

SO PROTRAIT MATTERS IN PROCESSION NOW?
JUST GO BACK TO YOUR POOH POOH SEAT
Cry all day if you want but the procession was that of terrorist IMN Zaky photo is evidence.

1 Like

Re: Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) by litaninja(m): 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
How Second Class citizens are killed by their government in their home country.
This is what signals to a country like South Africa that it is all fine and dandy to kill second class rated citizens from Nigeria. This.
Re: Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hmn! That discloses the extent to which you are insensitive.
simonlee:

1 Like

Re: Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
IMN and IPOB, the killing of unarmed people continues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amotekun: ‘Lunatics’ Join Solidarity Rally In Ekiti / We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta / Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.