Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary (9878 Views)

Check Out The List Of Strange Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina / Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later / Lady Tells Story How She Discovered How To Masturbate. VERY FUNNY ENDING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary by fraspree(m): 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
The whole staff of St. Charles Borromeo Mortuary, Onitsha went agog after a beer seller woman who sells close to the mortuary was asked to come and collect her empty beer bottles which she used to sell beer to a man whom she said directed her to come to the mortuary and collect them only for the staff to discover to be a corpse in the mortuary...Read More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary by pharrell8(m): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
grin
Re: Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary by PrincessB1(f): 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
Story for the gods undecided

Even the corpse in the fridge still wanna enjoy life undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary by MasonKendall(m): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
This is the da** story

The whole staff of St. Charles Borromeo Mortuary, Onitsha went agog after a beer seller woman who sells close to the mortuary was asked to come and collect her empty beer bottles which she used to sell beer to a man whom she said directed her to come to the mortuary and collect them only for the staff to discover to be a corpse in the mortuary.

The mortuary attendants said that they have been noticing empty beer bottles on the floor of the mortuary room, but didn’t know who kept them there, even when nobody else entered the room, they will come and still find some empty bottles on the floor. When they gathered those bottles it was up to a crate.

Okechukwu, one of the morticians said “when the woman came to pick her empty bottles, she said that she came to pick her bottles of beer which she has used to be selling beer to a man who has not been returning her bottles, but directed her to come and collect them at the mortuary. We asked her to describe the man and the description she gave never fit any of our staff profile, but rather it fitted the description of one of the corpse in the refrigerator”.

7 Likes

Re: Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
grin

Nsogbu di
Re: Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary by VIRGINlabia(m): 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
It has happened in Enugu to one woman that sells Okpa opposite Anamco along Airport road......the dead man was brought in about four days ago at St Agnes mortuary still opposite that Anamco......Na true life story but a long one shaa........ though he was caught because he didn't pay for the two days he bought the stuff telling the woman that he was as a mortician at the mortuary, unfortunately the woman's neighbor is the mortician there, but he came on the third day with the same clothing, that was when the woman demanded for the money of the previous ones he has collected and sent her child to go to the morgue and call her neighbor who is the mortician there ........like a flash the man disappeared and everyone took to his/her heels...........

Later the main mortician came and when he was told about the incident he led the woman to the morgue to identify the man, she fearfuly followed her with other people around......lol and behold her debtor was lying dead in the morgue with same cloth same trouser no shoes just as the way he always come .........the woman slumped

3 Likes

Re: Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary by fraspree(m): 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
VIRGINlabia:
It has happened in Enugu to one woman that sells Okpa opposite Anamco along Airport road......the dead man was brought in about four days ago at St Agnes mortuary still opposite that Anamco......Na true life story but a long one shaa........ though he was caught because he didn't pay for the two days he bought the stuff telling the woman that he was as a mortician at the mortuary, unfortunately the woman's neighbor is the mortician there, but he came on the third day with the same clothing, that was when the woman demanded for the money of the previous ones he has collected and sent her child to go to the morgue and call her neighbor who is the mortician there ........like a flash the man disappeared and everyone took to his/her heels...........

Later the main mortician came and when he was told about the incident he led the woman to the morgue to identify the man, she fearfuly followed her with other people around......lol and behold her debtor was lying dead in the morgue with same cloth same trouser no shoes just as the way he always come .........the woman slumped
I think i have heard this story b4, that was in Emene Enugu, right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary by DateMynd44(m): 2:53am On Sep 11, 2019
VIRGINlabia:

u heard it u didn't witnessed it so it could be a lie

1 Like

Re: Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary by TONYE001(m): 3:38am On Sep 11, 2019
Absolute rubbish. A baseless story. This is the kind of story that discourages our children from reading, exploring and turning out as scientists in the future. Baseless fear of nonexistent concepts. Africa!

I've been with dead bodies. I've dissected quite a couple of them. Sometimes, I've been with them alone in the dissecting room, studying them.

I've been in the mortuary. Alone, reading. I've seen patients die right in front of me. And all these years, why haven't I experienced any supernatural incident?

Can we stop propelling stupid stories like this and pay more attention on things that are educating? This is why we are where we are.

A dead man is a dead man. Nothing but a log. Can't wake up, can't move. Stop spreading lies, please.

This is not an attack to your person. Just my opinion on the matter.

Africans, Nigerians, READ, STUDY. Watch educating programs...not all these juju nonsense Nigerian movies. READ SCIENCE. READ MEDICINE. READ THINGS.

Haba!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary by Nobody: 4:41am On Sep 11, 2019
TONYE001:
Absolute rubbish. A baseless story. These are the kind of stories that discourage our children from reading, exploring and turning out as scientists in the future. Baseless fear of nonexistent concepts. Africa!

I've been with dead bodies. I've dissected quite a couple if them. Sometimes, I've been with them alone in the dissecting room, studying them.

I've been in the mortuary. Alone, reading. I've seen patients die right in front of me. And all these years, why haven't I experienced any supernatural incident?

Can we stop propelling stupid stories like this and pay more attention on things that are educating? This is why we are where we are.

A dead man is a dead man. Nothing but a log. Can't wake up, can't move. Stop spreading lies, please.

This is not an attack to your person. Just to the story.

Africans, Nigerians, READ, STUDY. Watch educating programs...not all these juju nonsense Nigerian movies. READ SCIENCE. READ MEDICINE. READ THINGS.

Haba!
Thank you and I hope they will listen to your advice. I remember growing up, my grandma used to tell me @stories about spirits living in forests.
In the course of my job, I've stayed in thick forests around the world for days alone with reptiles and other wild animals yet no single spirit. The last time I was there, I, remembered my late grandma and her evil forest stories. I simply smiled at our stupidity back then.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary by oyatz(m): 5:01am On Sep 11, 2019
Don't mind them.

Such things don't appeal to me at all. I don't fear corpses or dead people, even in my dream.

#Let me tell you a personal story.
Around Aug,2011 I was working in Accident and Emergency section. On a particular night I was over worked, then as we were about to sleep around 11:30pm, a patient was rushed into the A&E section and he was comatose, before 2mins thereafter he was dead.
He was a local Traditional ruler (Baale) and I just certified him dead and wrote that he be moved to the morgue.
Around 12 midnight as I was lying on bed very tired,I just fell into trance and I saw the dead man very vividly in the trance complaining bitterly about being forced to the afterlife unprepared.

Immediately I frawned and told him frankly that he was already dead before being brought to the hospital and that I tried my best to resuscitate him but he wasn't impressed and he moved further towards me.

I summoned all the courage in me, reached out for a nearby plank and hit him several times like South African xenophobic attackers, he screamed and was running away.

I pursued him with my plank in hand, as I was about to catch up with him and hit him hardest, I just hit my hand against a wall beside the bed in the call room and I woke up terrified.
I consoled myself that I didn't do anything that affected his death and I defended myself when he wanted to attack me. (I beat the hell out of his ghost)

TONYE001:
Absolute rubbish. A baseless story. These are the kind of stories that discourage our children from reading, exploring and turning out as scientists in the future. Baseless fear of nonexistent concepts. Africa!

I've been with dead bodies. I've dissected quite a couple if them. Sometimes, I've been with them alone in the dissecting room, studying them.

Haba!
Re: Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary by Lagbaja01(m): 5:55am On Sep 11, 2019
Uncle, you go wicked small oo grin

1 Like

Re: Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary by VIRGINlabia(m): 6:10am On Sep 11, 2019
If you have not experienced or had an encounter with them, the story will definitely sound and look like a fairy tale to you........but they do happen

1 Like

Re: Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary by fraspree(m): 6:22am On Sep 11, 2019
TONYE001:

Haba!
Because u haven't witnessed it while you dissected corpse doesn't mean they don't exist, it's only when you can notice them that's when you will have a story to tell. We have all seen one that was shown on news tht happened in Ghana, a long dead woman who married a man in another state far from where she died, later she was found out, her hubby went to her home with news people to verify if she was truely dead, they brought out her funeral pictures and showed him where she was buried, the man slumped and fainted.

1 Like

Re: Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary by SavageResponse(m): 7:05am On Sep 11, 2019
Cock and bull story!
Re: Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary by Hotworta1: 7:36am On Sep 11, 2019
J111333:
Thank you and I hope they will listen to your advice. I remember growing up, my grandma used to tell me @stories about spirits living in forests.
In the course of my job, I've stayed in thick forests around the world for days alone with reptiles and other wild animals yet no single spirit. The last time I was there, I, remembered my late grandma and her evil forest stories. I simply smiled at our stupidity back then.

Nna are you a hunter?

2 Likes

Re: Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary by Hotworta1: 7:40am On Sep 11, 2019
oyatz:
Don't mind them.

Such things don't appeal to me at all. I don't fear corpses or dead people, even in my dream.

Around Aug,2011 I was working in Accident and Emergency section. On a particular night I was over worked, then as we were about to sleep around 11:30pm, a patient was rushed into the A&E section and he was comatose, before 2mins thereafter he was dead.
He was a local Traditional ruler (Baale) and I just certified him dead and wrote that he be moved to the morgue.
Around 12 midnight as I was lying on bed very tired,I just fell into trance and I saw the dead man very vividly in the trance complaining bitterly about being forced to the afterlife unprepared.

Immediately I frawned and told him frankly that he was already dead before being brought to the hospital and that I tried my best to resuscitate him but he wasn't impressed and he moved further towards me.

I summoned all the courage in me, reached out for a nearby plank and hit him several times like South African xenophobic attackers, he screamed and was running away.

I pursued him with my plank in hand, as I was about to catch up with him and hit him hardest, I just hit my hand against a wall beside the bed in the call room and I woke up terrified.
I consoled myself that I didn't do anything that affected his death and I defended myself when he wanted to attack me. (I beat the hell out of his ghost)

Lmao...u wrestled with the dead. Nna,you are a warrior!

But this your story go good for tales by moonlight too. A story to scare the kids at least.

4 Likes

Re: Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary by TONYE001(m): 7:47am On Sep 11, 2019
fraspree:

Because u haven't witnessed it while you dissected corpse doesn't mean they don't exist, it's only when you can notice them that's when you will have a story to tell. We have all seen one that was shown on news tht happened in Ghana, a long dead woman
who married a man in another state far from where she died, later she was found out, her hubby went to her home with news people to verify if she was truely dead, they brought out her funeral pictures and showed him where she was buried, the man slumped and fainted.

Funny how you guys believe things like this. No proof. No facts. Really funny.

Really can't carry on with this discuss. There's nothing I'd say that would change your mind. Isn't this Africa? The dead, all of a sudden, is more powerful than the living. No wahala.

Please if you are a parent, don't expose your children to baseless beliefs like this. It will destroy their learning ability, kill them with unnecessary fear...

Good morning.
Re: Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary by Gr8mind07(m): 8:03am On Sep 11, 2019
[quote author=oyatz post=82116927]Don't mind them.

I consoled myself that I didn't do anything that affected his death and I defended myself when he wanted to attack me. (I beat the hell out of his Ghost.

Bros you fought a spirit and still saying " don't mind them" Na wha o.

1 Like

Re: Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
Hotworta1:

Nna are you a hunter?
Yes cheesy
Re: Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary by Hotworta1: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
J111333:
Yes cheesy

I love hunters

Re: Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
Hotworta1:

I love hunters
Wow, that's a encouraging. wink
Re: Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary by IceColdVeins(m): 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
TONYE001:

Haba!
I hope science would explicitly and exhaustively explain how a strange woman that I gave a lift within my estate vanished right before my eyes, which triggered my kid brother into panic before he hit his head against the car window.

3 Likes

Re: Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
Why do people even delay burials
Re: Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary by VIRGINlabia(m): 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
IceColdVeins:

I hope science would explicitly and exhaustively explain how a strange woman that I gave a lift within my estate vanished right before my eyes, which triggered my kid brother into panic before he hit his head against the car window.

No mind am till him go jam them one day

1 Like

Re: Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary by MrColdsweat: 1:44am On Sep 12, 2019
TONYE001:

Haba!
I'm sorry to say this but you spoke like someone without sense.
Re: Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary by MrColdsweat: 1:47am On Sep 12, 2019
fraspree:

Because u haven't witnessed it while you dissected corpse doesn't mean they don't exist, it's only when you can notice them that's when you will have a story to tell. We have all seen one that was shown on news tht happened in Ghana, a long dead woman who married a man in another state far from where she died, later she was found out, her hubby went to her home with news people to verify if she was truely dead, they brought out her funeral pictures and showed him where she was buried, the man slumped and fainted.
That is why I told him that he spoke I've someone without sense.

Before you open your mouth and say nothing like ghost exist, I have to ask you, can you name everything that exist in this universe? If you can't then shut up.

Impossible is just a word.

1 Like

Re: Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary by MrColdsweat: 1:51am On Sep 12, 2019
IceColdVeins:

We call it scientism. Extreme, Illogical belief in science even when science is rooted in an inconsistent logical system.
Re: Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 12, 2019
TONYE001:

Haba!
I never believe in ds kind of story but after the burial of my aunty, I became so terrified, every night after she was laid to rest was as if something is disturbing the entire family. The manner at which my grandma goats and cows bought for burial occasion also got loose send chills down my spine and I heard my grandma talking to her as if she is complaining about her sudden demise. Things dey happen and I pray not to jam visible ones
Re: Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary by Sholah96(m): 8:36am On Sep 12, 2019
TONYE001:

Haba!

Your kind would not believe in dark powers, witches etc too
Re: Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary by IceColdVeins(m): 9:01am On Sep 12, 2019
VIRGINlabia:

No mind am till him go jam them one day
Till today, my brother has the phobia for seating in the backseats.
Re: Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary by moorevic(m): 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
You made a good point and i won't really blame you if you don't believe in astral beings. But the do exist whether you believe it or not.

TONYE001:

Haba!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. / How To Disvirgin A Girl. / PHOTOS: Genevieve Nnaji’s Daughter Pictured In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.