Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later (44267 Views)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary / I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later by Makapedia: 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

A man identified as as @AfricanCurator has taken to twitter to narrate on how his wife survived cancer after undergoing the painful process of chemotherapy.

According to him, he stood by her at the time when she needed him, even though they were just friends at that time. Her boyfriend and her friends left her in the terrible situation, but he stood by her.

He stated that he had to marry her off immediately she finished therapy and two years along the line, they are still waxing strong.

Read his story below:

When my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer they immediately took her in for surgery and after getting her breast removed she had to undergo intensive Chemotherapy sessions, for those who don’t know what Chemo is.

It’s where they flood your body with poison in hopes of killing the cancer but not killing you in the process. It’s intense, she had no appetite, continuos mouth sores, always feeling weak and losing weight. It broke her as she was always our pillar of strength.

My wife and I were just friends when she got diagnosed and I tried my level best to be there for her, but also cancer came with so much, it revealed a lot you know. Some ‘Friends’ left and even her selfish cunt of an ex did the same but we aren’t here for that.

She hated how she looked and would always mention it, called herself an Alien because of having no hair or eyebrows. I couldn’t do anything physically to change that and it hurt me so bad but I chose to cut my hair down also. She straight called me silly for this.

Also I will never forget how Jackie did something amazing for her by getting her Vault Cosmetics to touch up my wife for a day. Thank you so much for this. Had her smiling and laughing and overjoyed.

The battle was hard but we finished Chemo and Radiotherapy, she was a victor but what pained her was losing 4 friends she had made in Chemotherapy who unfortunately did not survive therapy.

This was the last day of Radiotherapy, she was our beautiful graduate hahaha, she had won a huge fight and all thanks to the family, true friends and God above all.

I didn’t waste no time after this lol, I straight away put a ring on it, jumped from friend zone to DZAAAADZY. We don’t play. Cancer took so much away from her and I swore an oath to give her more than it took.

Almost 2 years later here we are, happy, alive and fighting.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/148/man-stood-by-his-girlfriend-when-she-had-cancer-tells-story-2-years-later-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later by Makapedia: 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
Touché undecided

*modified

This is touching... And the lady Is damn lucky to have met such man. A little prayer for sisters in the house :
May you not mistake your friend for husband and husband for friend, Let somebody type Amen cheesy

215 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later by MistadeRegal(m): 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
Impressive.
Sorry for/about her friends who didn't make it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
God bless you beyond your expectations

You deserve my respect sir

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later by NwaNimo1(m): 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
Story for the gods....... and instagram.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later by crestedaguiyi: 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
eyah
Re: Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later by brunofarad(m): 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
This is heart touching

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later by Tybabe0001(m): 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
Am learning a new lesson

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later by Makapedia: 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
shocked
shocked
shocked

If You Love This Type of Inspirational and 18+ Stories - Read More By clicking the Link below ...

READ MORE RELATED STORIES HERE

POWERED BY APROKO GIRL

shocked
shocked
shocked
Re: Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
Now that's a real man.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later by Okoyeebos: 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
You'll see some Naija ladies hailing this guy but they'll still choose a rich uncaring guy over him any day any time.

Poverty is a genetic problem in this country. It affects reasoning.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later by Okoyeebos: 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Story for the gods....... and instagram.

You no well grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later by Blonchilli(m): 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nairaland feminist won't see this one

7 Likes

Re: Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later by LadyHeaven(f): 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
Kia, true love...may God grant her full health and may He bless your new family brekete grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later by Timagex(m): 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
The only time we know our friends are days of trouble....

But, her head is big small smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
Impressive.

Would the girl have done this for the boy? Question for the gods though.

35 Likes

Re: Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later by biggy26: 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
And some people say love no longer exists. Some say men are scum. Never generalise, just pray for a good person.

25 Likes

Re: Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later by partnerbiz4: 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
man like me..
Re: Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later by Anticqz: 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
me sef
I stood by my dog when trap catch am for leg..

ur case no be new thing

6 Likes

Re: Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later by maxiuc(m): 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
grin

Some girls after you stood by them during their trying times immediately the get better one of their exs will appear from nowhere claiming to love her boom she's gone with the ex

Same shit happened to me stood by her when she no get level every Bills was on me the moment she started seeing light at the end of her tunnel gbam an ex appear from nowhere being that was it

26 Likes

Re: Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later by olanshi: 11:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
This is absolutely more than LOVE!

Keep waxing strong...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
Would she have done the same for you?

1 Like

Re: Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later by IME1: 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
sad
Nothing is more than love,
The ultimate law is love
This is fantastic

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later by Flashh: 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
Only God and her knows if she can stand by him,if reverse was the case.

10 Likes

Re: Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later by thorpido(m): 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
Some people marry out of pity.I hope this was not one of them.

1 Like

Re: Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later by Lexusgs430: 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
Picture of the chopped off breast...... Or else...... aka Mastectomy picture profile....
Re: Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later by Addy003(m): 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hmmm I can relate because someone close to my heart is undergoing chemotherapy as we speak, it is well, am happy for you too, nd I pray my loved one going through chemotherapy would also come out strong by the grace of God, Amen

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later by Offpoint: 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
I don't like touching stories so I didn't Read the story. someone should explain the ending part. did they divorced?
Re: Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later by apexJ(m): 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
nigga try o.....dem still b friends wen hin de mak all dis sacrifice

anoda angle b say mayb d nigga don de try tey tey nofin de work....so naim hin stay so dah wen she well she ain't gat no choice bt to love

really good futuristic investment

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends / Hello Nairaland Family: My Pre-Wedding Photos / Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.