Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania (32977 Views)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Hailstones Damaged Dozens Of Cars And Several Buildings In Romania / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Maturedconnect: 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
please is there a website for Romania scholarship, or we only need to send our documents to the embassy? please what documents are we to send to the embassy for undergraduate scholarship? Thank you
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by AdeolaAO: 9:10am On Feb 04, 2021
What was the cost please? And how many copies of each document are we to submit? Did you label your envelope? Can I get your IG name or twitter handle or email to contact you?
Metrics4tea:

There are many DHL outlets in Lagos. I used the tracking number they gave me and it got to Abuja within three days.
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Metrics4tea: 9:23am On Feb 04, 2021
AdeolaAO:
What was the cost please? And how many copies of each document are we to submit? Did you label your envelope? Can I get your IG name or twitter handle or email to contact you?
Visit the Romania embassy website www.abuja.mae.ro/en for more information. I submitted documents based on their webpage instructions.
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by AdeolaAO: 11:05am On Feb 04, 2021
Sorry do you have a problem responding to my question tho? There was no information regarding what I asked. I’m asking you because you have submitted and in a better position to answer. Why are you not being straightforward? It’s unnecessary
Metrics4tea:

Visit the Romania embassy website www.abuja.mae.ro/en for more information. I submitted documents based on their webpage instructions.
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Metrics4tea: 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
AdeolaAO:
I paid 6400 for DHL, Lagos to Abuja. For passport, the first three pages. Then the appendix 1 and appendix 2 documents. When you visit the site, it will be more clearer for you. DHL will label it on their dispatch material
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Metrics4tea: 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
Maturedconnect:
please is there a website for Romania scholarship, or we only need to send our documents to the embassy? please what documents are we to send to the embassy for undergraduate scholarship? Thank you
Visit abuja.mae.ro/en for Romania embassy in Nigeria. Click on Romania scholarship, it will take you to the official scholarship webpage
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by AdeolaAO: 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
Thank you.
Metrics4tea:

I paid 6400 for DHL, Lagos to Abuja. For passport, the first three pages. Then the appendix 1 and appendix 2 documents. When you visit the site, it will be more clearer for you. DHL will label it on their dispatch material
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Metrics4tea: 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
Again I heard that the last date for submission is on 24th February 2021. Can anyone confirm this?
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Olowookereoe: 2:29am On Feb 08, 2021
Metrics4tea:
Again I heard that the last date for submission is on 24th February 2021. Can anyone confirm this?

Yes it is.

Use this link to assess information about the scholarship

Romanian Government Scholarship 2021 in Romania

Offered by: Government of Romania
Degree level: Undergraduate, Master, PhD
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible nationality: International
Award country: Romania
Last Date: 30 April 2021

Apply Link: https:///34aHm0p

#BrightScholarship #FullyFunded #Scholarship #Romania
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Olowookereoe: 2:30am On Feb 08, 2021
Metrics4tea:

How many days did it take bros?
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Metrics4tea: 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
Olowookereoe:

How many days did it take bros?
Two days. Ensure to have a tracking number or airway bill number to track the parcel.
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Yemponpin: 1:55pm On Feb 11, 2021
Metrics4tea:

Two days. Ensure to have a tracking number or airway bill number to track the parcel.
Please has the embassy confirmed receipt of your document.
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Yemponpin: 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2021
How many people here are registering for the Romanian scholarship? , can we have a Whatsapp group.
Heard it has been over 6 years since they last awarded Nigerians the scholarship.

If you know anyone that received the scholarship recently, pls kindly tell us.
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Metrics4tea: 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
Yemponpin:
Please has the embassy confirmed receipt of your document.
I sent an email, they confirmed yes they received it.
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Olowookereoe: 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
Yemponpin:
How many people here are registering for the Romanian scholarship? , can we have a Whatsapp group.
Heard it has been over 6 years since they last awarded Nigerians the scholarship.

I am registering. Sent my documents on Tuesday. Here is my number WhatsApp number 2348178225097
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Olowookereoe: 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
Metrics4tea:

I sent an email, they confirmed yes they received it.

Boss please can you send us a copy of the mail you sent to the embassy to confirm that they received your docs. Thanks
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Kelvin3476: 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
Feyang:
Romanian is poor o,don't let any one deceive u Ronanians don't stay in there country ,they are all over Europe looking for greener pastures
But far better than 9ja

2 Likes

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Kelvin3476: 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
Recruitmentedu:
Brother. fine i accept your analysis. but how can you compare romania of 2000 to now. and also remember they werent memeber of the european union yet. Things have change drastically. I think you should come and see by yourself
The worst of romania is far better than the best of nigeria. Is it not yesterday police dare slap Id cabasa. do you think that can happen abraod in a civilised country. In hungary, i saw a black guy beat up a white guy and nothing happened. Pls dont compare nigeria with the poorest country in europe as you call them
U gat it

2 Likes

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by chibiokoye: 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
Olowookereoe:

I co ask
Can you submit your application without passport copy?
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Olowookereoe: 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
chibiokoye:

Can you submit your application without passport copy?

Not possible.

It is more or less saying you aren't ready for the scholarship. Or if ready but not ready to travel yet.
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by totpimx: 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
Yemponpin:

Good one bro, I did apply for the scholarship, I sent the application to a friend in Abuja which help me to submit at the embassy. Although, they didn't give confirmation of the application received, but I know they will communicate in due time. However, we can have a whatsapp group to discuss and monitor the process. if there is one already, I will like to be added my whatsapp number is 08067448005. Thank you
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by lovylovy: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
Hi, please if there is a whatsapp group
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Yemponpin: 10:49am On Feb 23, 2021
This is the link to the WhatsApp group. If you know anyone that applied, do share it with them.

https:///ED8mlDM2YPM1sMlOpSbaZT
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Metrics4tea: 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2021
Yemponpin:
This is the link to the WhatsApp group. If you know anyone that applied, do share it with them.

The link is not working
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Dave0116(m): 11:13am On Feb 28, 2021
Yemponpin:

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Yemponpin: 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
Yes, it was revoked because some people joined to constitute a nuisance. Drop your number instead. Thanks.
Metrics4tea:

The link is not working
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by lovylovy: 4:07am On Mar 28, 2021
Have anyone been contacted yet?
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Olowookereoe: 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
Are they contacting?
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Soraco57(m): 9:03am On Apr 13, 2021
Hi I want to be added to the Romanian study visa group. 08109798170. Thannks
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by AyomidejiOpe(m): 9:04am On May 28, 2021
Any update
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by nwosunnanenye(m): 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hello, what about those people applying for student visa in Romania since 2019 any news are you guys in Romania or you later changed your mind......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Drivers Increase Transport Fare In Lagos, Commuters Stranded In Oshodi / The 133 Deadliest Roads In Nigeria / African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.