Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu (42642 Views)

Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by citruslimited(m): 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
Its obvious our celebrities have lost it completely,

It seems they get married just to bear a reputation of a divorced marriage
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by Risingblue008(m): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
Who cares
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by Lifezhead: 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
Which beans
Better dey ur dey
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Life is weird. You can go from being strangers, to being friends, to being more than friends, to being practically strangers again. Never allow love or friendship deteriorate!!

Don’t marry that person who singles you out in times of disputes or is ready to drag you down the gutters in the event of misdemeanors. Marry the one to whom you are the world and sunshine. Such a person is hard to find but easy to love. Such a spouse will stand by your side when he/she is angry with you, when you are against yourself, and when the whole world is against you. Why? Because you are their world and mean the world to them. Find him/her!!!

When a woman who has much to say says nothing, her silence can be deafening and her truth can unleash hell on you forever. Appease her!!

I have a long time to consider the value of memory and the idea that just because something didn't last forever, doesn’t mean its worth is diminished. Choose to believe in memory. Choose to believe that the bond was never broken and that you both carry each other in your hearts as a security singularity. Respect the good times!!

Never marry a man/woman who suffers from public validation syndrome. Avoid him/her!!

Richdad
Too much sense will not kee one day. Lol
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by baby124: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Life is weird. You can go from being strangers, to being friends, to being more than friends, to being practically strangers again. Never allow love or friendship deteriorate!!

Don’t marry that person who singles you out in times of disputes or is ready to drag you down the gutters in the event of misdemeanors. Marry the one to whom you are the world and sunshine. Such a person is hard to find but easy to love. Such a spouse will stand by your side when he/she is angry with you, when you are against yourself, and when the whole world is against you. Why? Because you are their world and mean the world to them. Find him/her!!!

When a woman who has much to say says nothing, her silence can be deafening and her truth can unleash hell on you forever. Appease her!!

I have a long time to consider the value of memory and the idea that just because something didn't last forever, doesn’t mean its worth is diminished. Choose to believe in memory. Choose to believe that the bond was never broken and that you both carry each other in your hearts as a security singularity. Respect the good times!!

Never marry a man/woman who suffers from public validation syndrome. Avoid him/her!!

Richdad
Story. Don’t frustrate or irritate anyone to the point that they have to lash out. She is entitled to her story because the man’s camp released a statement first. Plus if you do someone bad, be ready for anything on how they heal and deal. You should rather treat people how you want to be treated.

I am here for the drama. Maureen, drag him if he was evil to you. So other women will be aware of his antics.

1 Like

Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by obytex(m): 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
Word on the marble....
Richdad50:
shocked

W

Richdad
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Lies loading. 90% of what this woman will say would be lies. she will twist the truth to favor her. I don't believe whatever nonsense she has to say. shioor

But all men are scum and cheats na oh it is when the men involved are the ones you don't like their face grin grin
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by vickydevoka(m): 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
Person marry wowo gal still get wahala. I once told my guy no be to wowo or fyn de determine person character.
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by Mercy2006(f): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
vickydevoka:
Person marry wowo gal still get wahala. I once told my guy no be to wowo or fyn de determine person character.
But you get bad mouth sha!!
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
wats ur address?
enemyofprogress:
who dey talk of emoji k8ss?abeg come give am to me for house
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by vickydevoka(m): 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
Mercy2006:
But you get bad mouth sha!!
People de always fear fyn gals say de get bad character. Dem knw no say na money way dem no get de cause am
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by meobizy(f): 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
I do not care. She should ride her divorce in peace.

Edit: Oh, it’s a crashed marriage? Lol. Ok, she should ride her eventual divorce in peace.
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by Siberry: 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lol she has a clothing line, she's about to announce and it's her birthday that day too.

Aprokos don't wait for any gossip. She knew she would get your attention with that post.
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by Siberry: 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Lies loading. 90% of what this woman will say would be lies. she will twist the truth to favor her. I don't believe whatever nonsense she has to say. shioor

Calm down.

Lol she has a clothing line, she's about to announce and it's her birthday that day too.

Aprokos don't wait for any gossip. She knew she would get your attention with that post.
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by enemyofprogress: 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
wats ur address?
no 7 mortuary avenue Lekki, Lagos
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by Torapcan(m): 11:14pm On Sep 10, 2019

Richdad[/quote]
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
I'll be there at midnight with ur kiss
enemyofprogress:
no 7 mortuary avenue Lekki, Lagos
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by cococandy(f): 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
undecided
luminouz:

You have a cute kid...for her sake,I'll let this slide.
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by marriedvirgin: 12:15am On Sep 11, 2019
There is no shame in it.

samguru:
Another Tonto Dike is loading.

Shame to all the women/Men who can not keep their marriages.

Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by enemyofprogress: 3:33am On Sep 11, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I'll be there at midnight with ur kiss
ok I will be waiting
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by preaches(m): 7:12am On Sep 11, 2019
Mtcheeeeeeeewww read what she is writing self , we should turn our notifications on. As if the information will take me to heaven or make me a billionaire. Anty park well u n ur x husband.it none of my business
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by baratech: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
Lolzzz....
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
I came I no see you
enemyofprogress:
ok I will be waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars / Actor Femi Adebayo And His Beautiful Wife In Adorable Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.