Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu (42464 Views)

Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by Angelfrost(m): 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
We have heard enough lies spillages from Tiwa, Tonto, Linda Ikeji, etc, to last us several lifetimes... Swallow your failure, and move the fvck on!!!

No sympathy from my side of the fence... Hiss!!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by ibawon(m): 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
I'm waiting for him to later come out and say "RED IS LESBIAN" then I'll know
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by BluntBoy(m): 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
samguru:
Another Tonto Dike is loading.

Shame to all the women/Men who can not keep their marriages.

Shame? I don't see any shame in not being able to keep a marriage. There are some marriages that are so bad that the only option left to save those involved is to dissolve the union.

The only shame is when people start washing their dirty linen in public. It takes an extremely high level of shamelessness to do something like that.

3 Likes

Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
BluntBoy:

You missed the most popular narrative: Domestic violence

There is hardly any woman from a broken home who has not used this accusation.

Chop e-clap jare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by tlotlomath(m): 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by GoldHorse(m): 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
He's a cultist abi? And hin preek small, ehn? Na 10 seconds man, se? E get plenty babe and he dey beat u after taking drugs, ehn?

Anything new u Wan add madam? undecided undecided
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by hypehopza: 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
One of South Africa’s finest musical exports to the global stage, Black Coffee comes through with his highly-anticipated collaboration with American R&B singer, Usher. The song is titled “LaLaLa Mp3 Download.”
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by Hedonisco: 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
Guys, don't marry any girl who is active on Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter. In fact, don't even consider any female who has a Snapchat account at all at all, whether active or not. Attention wh.o.res, drama queens and insecure 'over exposed' idiots with sharp mouths, disgusting attitudes and impossible sense of entitlement.

Might seem like a harsh and sweeping generalisation, but it is what it is. Any girl wey be loudmouth on top these social media platforms no be human being wey dem dey put for house. No try am.

4 Likes

Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by bluefilm: 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
But why can't women in general learn to keep secrets or keep their ever running mouths shut?

This is just one disheartening problem I will always continue to have with women!

Nonsense. lipsrsealed
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by Legendguru: 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
Their business they should deal with it
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by blozzynonny(f): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
Which release? You think this is a joke or something. My friend go and mend your broken home and stop playing to the gallery

2 Likes

Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by TruthHurts100: 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
freelansa:
Maureen Esisi has stated that she's ready to spill details about her reportedly crashed marriage to actor Blossom Chukwujekwu.

In an Instagram post, Maureen Esisi alerted her followers on Instagram and all concerned parties to be prepared as she gets set to ''spill the real deal''.

"Countdown to the release," she wrote.

She added: "Y’all been Waiting too Long? I Apologize... TURN ON YOUR NOTIFICATIONS
#SpillingTheRealDeal 11??09??2019 #StayTunned"

https://wotzup.ng/maureen-esisi-speaks-on-crashed-marriage-to-blossom-chukwujekwu/

https://instagram.com/redvigor?igshid=1mzqoqhrramvi

Fools
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by ednut1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
omoharry:
If you think so, then you can have a partner that is independent both financially&emotionally, who does not want marriage either and is willing to have a child. I am sure you can have it.
Many people are married because of societal pressure.This same society will mock you when your marriage crash due to incompatibility.
true
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by enemyofprogress: 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
who dey talk of emoji k8ss?abeg come give am to me for house
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by Starz825(m): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Life is weird. You can go from being strangers, to being friends, to being more than friends, to being practically strangers again. Never allow love or friendship deteriorate!!

Don’t marry that person who singles you out in times of disputes or is ready to drag you down the gutters in the event of misdemeanors. Marry the one to whom you are the world and sunshine. Such a person is hard to find but easy to love. Such a spouse will stand by your side when he/she is angry with you, when you are against yourself, and when the whole world is against you. Why? Because you are their world and mean the world to them. Find him/her!!!

When a woman who has much to say says nothing, her silence can be deafening and her truth can unleash hell on you forever. Appease her!!

I have a long time to consider the value of memory and the idea that just because something didn't last forever, doesn’t mean its worth is diminished. Choose to believe in memory. Choose to believe that the bond was never broken and that you both carry each other in your hearts as a security singularity. Respect the good times!!

Never marry a man/woman who suffers from public validation syndrome. Avoid him/her!!

Richdad
I don't understand pple....how can u expose someone u claim to once love....if u love some one it should be very hard for you to unlove them....that's me...if I once share good times with you..I respect you for it...even if u do bad..I won't do it back to you.....I love u already...the only thing I can do to you when u prove naughty..is to stay away from you but wherever I am ..I still got ur love... little wonder it's called LOVE
If u had a fight with a friend and you two find it hard to come back as friends...then u both were never friends.

2 Likes

Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by stieyven(m): 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
YorubaKing:
Madam, abeg who cares? Keep your damn spill to urself! Foolish pple all over social media angry
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by AlhajaChinyere: 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
samguru:
Another Tonto Dike is loading.

Shame to all the women/Men who can not keep their marriages.

just shut up there, kid!
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by samsam2019: 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
Eleribu, see her large forehead like xenophobia dstv dish

1 Like

Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by DeRay98(m): 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
Swinger60:
All this dramas are not necessary .

Rather, you need time alone to evaluate the relationship, where you got it wrong and make sure to avoid making such mistakes again.

You also need time to heal well and move on strong.

You don't need all this drama you want to create.

It's "attention crazing/public sympathy syndrome".
She's not interested in reviewing what and how to deal with it.
She wants feeble-minded pity party fans online to belief she's a victim not knowing she washing her dirty linens in public.
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by DeRay98(m): 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
samsam2019:
Eleribu, see her large forehead like xenophobia dstv dish

My belle oh! Chai! grin grin
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by 9jaRealist: 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
This woman is not serious at all...

Serious folks don’t do nonsense “countdown” before they spill tea...
She’s more like those street touts who shout “hold me o!” instead of fighting!
grin
>
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by 9jaRealist: 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
blozzynonny:
Which release? You think this is a joke or something. My friend go and mend your broken home and stop playing to the gallery

Abegi, not everything that’s “broken” deserves “mending”...
Sometimes, it’s BEST to go separate ways - just don’t bore us with the details!
>
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by kaylah8(f): 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
Its her birthday date na, issa countdown something..
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by Mercy2006(f): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
I can help you out.
1. He is a 20secs man in bed.
2. He is a serial cheat.
3. He is broke ass, I sponsored our wedding.
4. He has mouth odour.
5. He has raped up to 15 teenagers.
6. I caught him sleeping with his mother.
7.He is a Yahoo Yahoo.
8. He is gay.
9. He sleeps with our housemaids.
10. He is a wanted fraudster in the USA.

When Mercy Aigbe returned to the husband, shame no am come tell social media.

Talented Idiots, how many bloggers/Instagram user's private problems have you read online?
My dear,you forgot to add, he likes to f*ck too much and he is diabolical

1 Like

Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by cococandy(f): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
So you can’t just type your post without making it about all women?

luminouz:
Women can't just deal with their emotions

A little shiit,they come flying out of the blocks screaming revelations up and down. Always on the look out for some sort of revenge,what they term as 'closure'. Forgetting it takes two to tango and no smoke without fire.

Whatever makes them think people give a fuq beat the fuq out of me. People will feed on your misery,offer some half-veiled consolations and move on. You then end up carrying your load yourself,like a drunken hangover. Few women can keep calm and keep their shiit out of SM. The few who do(Joke Silva,Omotola,Genevieve and the female CEOs of banks) ,are my heroines. Why? Because everyone goes through shiit,na cloth dey hide wetin dey body.
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
Mercy2006:
My dear,you forgot to add, he likes to f*ck too much and he is diabolical

They don't fuuuuck too much o! It is either they are 20secs men or impotent.

Diabolic=Yahoo Yahoo +
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by luminouz(m): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2019
cococandy:
So you can’t just type your post without making it about all women?

You have a cute kid...for her sake,I'll let this slide.
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by Mercy2006(f): 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

They don't fuuuuck too much o! It is either they are 20secs men or impotent.

Diabolic=Yahoo Yahoo +
Ehn enh!!! tell me something, lolz grin grin grin
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by MrMou: 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Life is weird. You can go from being strangers, to being friends, to being more than friends, to being practically strangers again. Never allow love or friendship deteriorate!!

Don’t marry that person who singles you out in times of disputes or is ready to drag you down the gutters in the event of misdemeanors. Marry the one to whom you are the world and sunshine. Such a person is hard to find but easy to love. Such a spouse will stand by your side when he/she is angry with you, when you are against yourself, and when the whole world is against you. Why? Because you are their world and mean the world to them. Find him/her!!!

When a woman who has much to say says nothing, her silence can be deafening and her truth can unleash hell on you forever. Appease her!!

I have a long time to consider the value of memory and the idea that just because something didn't last forever, doesn’t mean its worth is diminished. Choose to believe in memory. Choose to believe that the bond was never broken and that you both carry each other in your hearts as a security singularity. Respect the good times!!

Never marry a man/woman who suffers from public validation syndrome. Avoid him/her!!

Richdad
So you think the people who go from lovers to strangers didn't once mean the "world & sunshine" to themselves?
Baba, forget that thing.
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by koyyess: 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
I hope she has kids from the dead marriage
Kids and money are all what females need in this era.
This woman don treat headache sowtey her forehead don swell.
Re: Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu by coldcandy: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2019
u want to spill all the konji he deposited?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) / Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car / "Pastor Suleman's Bae" - Daniella Okeke's New Fierce Photo Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.