Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

My Italian Family Hates Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Italian Family Hates Me (855 Views)

My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Italian Family Hates Me by Renderhelp(f): 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hello @Renderhelp

I was trafficked from Nigeria to Italy as a young girl for prostitution.

@Renderhelp forget what all these trafficked Nigerian girls say that they thought the were going overseas to do menial jobs, that's a big lie!!! We all know what we had to do there.

I personally volunteered to travel out to seek greener pastures. I begged my madam, Aunty vero to take me. My family was poor and it seemed there was no hope for me in Nigeria.

Aunty Vero helped me to process my documents and flight tickets after agreeing to pay her 7 million naira as settlement when I get to Italy.

Aunty Vero had lied that she owned a big hotel in Italy and all I had to do was wait in a room and men will come to meet me but when I got there I found out I had to stand in the street amongst other girls to beg men to patronize us.

It wasn't an easy task. I made less than 4,000 naira most nights which I have to give to my madam. I was raped and robbed on three occasions.

One night, I was standing on the street as usual when I heard multiple gunshots. Everyone ran away including me. I saw a shop nearby and quickly ran into it. The man in the shop hurriedly locked the door and invited me to hide with him in a room at the back of the stood.

He was Italian and very friendly. We talked for hours. When it seemed like the chaos was over, I asked to leave but he begged me to stay. I hadn't made any money that night and Aunt Vero would beat me but I didn't care. This was the first friend I had made since I came to Italy.

We grew closer as I visited his store everyday. He told me he owned the store and I told him my story. He didn't criticize me for being a prostitute. He felt sorry for me. He promised to settle my madam if I agreed to marry him and I did.

He paid Aunty Vero even after she greedily increased her fees to 12 million naira. We got married and moved into his family house as we couldn't afford to pay rent at the time.

His family didn't trust me, they believed all Nigerians were terrible people, I tried to prove them wrong but they still hated me. They said I made their son bankrupt and I had planned with Aunty Vero to dupe him.

I had my 2 kids in that house and we stayed there for 6 years until we were able to afford our own apartment.

My husband is bitter as his business hasn't picked up since then and he has been putting all the blame on me.

My family in Nigeria thinks I'm stingy because I don't send them enough money. I am just a supermarket attendant here but they don't understand. They are always comparing me to my mates who are building mansions in Nigeria.

My kids are being bullied in school and are ashamed to mention their mum is Nigerian. They don't even like me to visit their school. They are ashamed of me.

I feel lost and out of place here. I want to dump everything and move to Spain, maybe I'll live a better life there. I'm not happy at all. I need your advice.
Re: My Italian Family Hates Me by Renderhelp(f): 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
Are you having problems??

Are you depressed??

A problem shared is half solved already...

Send me a mail, I'm here to alleviate your pains

renderhelp@yahoo.com
Re: My Italian Family Hates Me by meobizy(f): 7:37am On Sep 11, 2019
It is not mentioned if the man is Caucasian or negro. If he is Caucasian then there's no news there, my friend told me you can marry one out of love but the spouse's family will never fully accept you for obvious reasons. Maybe the same situation is playing but with an African of a different nationality.

1 Like

Re: My Italian Family Hates Me by Boss13: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
Renderhelp:
Hello @Renderhelp

I was trafficked from Nigeria to Italy as a young girl for prostitution.

@Renderhelp forget what all these trafficked Nigerian girls say that they thought the were going overseas to do menial jobs, that's a big lie!!! We all know what we had to do there.

I personally volunteered to travel out to seek greener pastures. I begged my madam, Aunty vero to take me. My family was poor and it seemed there was no hope for me in Nigeria.

Aunty Vero helped me to process my documents and flight tickets after agreeing to pay her 7 million naira as settlement when I get to Italy.

Aunty Vero had lied that she owned a big hotel in Italy and all I had to do was wait in a room and men will come to meet me but when I got there I found out I had to stand in the street amongst other girls to beg men to patronize us.

It wasn't an easy task. I made less than 4,000 naira most nights which I have to give to my madam. I was raped and robbed on three occasions.

One night, I was standing on the street as usual when I heard multiple gunshots. Everyone ran away including me. I saw a shop nearby and quickly ran into it. The man in the shop hurriedly locked the door and invited me to hide with him in a room at the back of the stood.

He was Italian and very friendly. We talked for hours. When it seemed like the chaos was over, I asked to leave but he begged me to stay. I hadn't made any money that night and Aunt Vero would beat me but I didn't care. This was the first friend I had made since I came to Italy.

We grew closer as I visited his store everyday. He told me he owned the store and I told him my story. He didn't criticize me for being a prostitute. He felt sorry for me. He promised to settle my madam if I agreed to marry him and I did.

He paid Aunty Vero even after she greedily increased her fees to 12 million naira. We got married and moved into his family house as we couldn't afford to pay rent at the time.

His family didn't trust me, they believed all Nigerians were terrible people, I tried to prove them wrong but they still hated me. They said I made their son bankrupt and I had planned with Aunty Vero to dupe him.

I had my 2 kids in that house and we stayed there for 6 years until we were able to afford our own apartment.

My husband is bitter as his business hasn't picked up since then and he has been putting all the blame on me.

My family in Nigeria thinks I'm stingy because I don't send them enough money. I am just a supermarket attendant here but they don't understand. They are always comparing me to my mates who are building mansions in Nigeria.

My kids are being bullied in school and are ashamed to mention their mum is Nigerian. They don't even like me to visit their school. They are ashamed of me.

I feel lost and out of place here. I want to dump everything and move to Spain, maybe I'll live a better life there. I'm not happy at all. I need your advice.

Wow your story is touching and exemplify life issues we face. It's sad your husband is blaming you for his business downturn. He should note that he openly assisted you and should Express some patience. You can also try to assist him by either looking for better jobs since you are now a PR. If this is not the situation consider upgrading your skills by enrolling into school. Identify skills in high demand and pursue it. At this moment, encourage your husband with sweet words. I can understand him and his family. Like they said tough times build tough people.

Dont give up - it shall end with praise.

1 Like

Re: My Italian Family Hates Me by CyberEBOLA(m): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
Renderhelp:
Are you having problems??

Are you depressed??

A problem shared is half solved already...

Send me a mail, I'm here to alleviate your pains

renderhelp@yahoo.com
FAKE STORIES
Re: My Italian Family Hates Me by faithfull18(f): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hmmn.

(1) (Reply)

The 5 Reasons I Hate My Birthday And Why You Should Too / Niaralanders!! Help Me Expose This Impostor / Ladies And The Biological Clock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.