Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Married Women Going Fat - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women Going Fat (2639 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / Married Women Using Their Father's Name As Middle Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Women Going Fat by goodbobo: 5:16pm On Oct 28, 2010
About 98 % of women looses up to 57% of her beauty when they moves from slim to big but lot of women dont know or dont care . Its still very much okay for women that were originally big ,
Re: Married Women Going Fat by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2010
And your point?
Re: Married Women Going Fat by goodbobo: 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2010
My point is those women dont know how disappointed their husbands or some other admirers get when they change . If they know how sad it is they will go to any extent to burn off those fat . A good example is Lara of the music group called CUSH . Men, me as a person i feel very very disappointed that she could allow herself to be that big .
Re: Married Women Going Fat by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2010
Re: Married Women Going Fat by OAM4J: 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2010
chaircover:

Then men have a problem on their hands and they better stay single cos there is no guarantee that they will be lucky enough to marrry the 2% of women who wont get fat after marriage cool

hmnnn! i guess you too have gained so much weight since getting married. I dont blame you, I blame Mr CC who kept increasing your monthly allowance and I also blame Asda that keep doing those BOGOF promo. grin

@topic
There is a reason why we have gyms everywhere. Wonder why many married women stop visiting those places after they got married.

married women should avoid building up excess fats, not just because it affects how they look, but for health reasons too.
Re: Married Women Going Fat by OlaaH: 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2010
I hope I don't grow fat but my husband should be able to help me control my weight and also love me as I am.
Re: Married Women Going Fat by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2010
Re: Married Women Going Fat by luap: 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2010
They say you can look at the mother to tell how your future wife will will develope.
Re: Married Women Going Fat by Busybody2(f): 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2010
Chei, fat married naija women don suffer embarassed

Thank God i am/have neither of the 4 attributes i listed tongue not a single one cool
Re: Married Women Going Fat by OAM4J: 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2010
chaircover:

This topic has been thrashed a number of times so OAM4J I thank God you are not Mr CC & BTW I find more married women in the gym than married men.

This is the problem many people have; they only marry their partners based on physical features/appearance and as soon as things begin to go south, east and west they suddenly fall out of love.

People must try and keep a healthy weight for health reasons more than anything else.

98% sounds like a figure the poster plucked from the air & lets face it we all cant look like Victoria Beckham  cool  grin

Am definitely not in agreement with the %, just that the argument hold true for many married women and I think that many of these married women should be encouraged to lose some weight especially for health reasons

Yes I agree with you that same apply to many men and all women cant look like Victoria Beckham. But not all men also want Victoria, some of us prefer Queen Latifah

For me beauty is a whole lot more than physical attributes and that explains why I consider you beautiful even though I have not seen any of your pics. Too bad am not Mr CC, I envy him  wink cool
Re: Married Women Going Fat by chyz1: 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2010
This is every non-married and married man's nightmare.
Re: Married Women Going Fat by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2010
chyz1:

This is every non-married and married man's nightmare.

What about Nigerian men with potbelly?

1 Like

Re: Married Women Going Fat by chic2pimp(m): 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2010
^^^ Article clearly says 'Nigerian Women' tongue.
Re: Married Women Going Fat by Romeo4rea1: 12:24am On Oct 29, 2010
They say you can look at the mother to tell how your future wife will will develope.
That's not quite true, as this statement assumes they will lead exactly the same kind of lives.

The truth is, even as single women, working out was not that much of a priority for most of the women in question;and if they did, it was not as a lifestyle choice, but something they did because it made them look good at the time, and because it made them more attractive to the opposite sex.
So when marriage and children come along, with its added responsibilities, it becomes a big ask to devote time to something that was never a lifestyle to begin with.
There are also psychological factors at play here. It is well researched that both men and women tend to let themselves go after marriage as there less of a reason to focus on looking physically in shape ( the main reason is to attract the opposite sex). Unfortunately, or fortunately, married women still put a lot of effort, and money into looking goo; its just not of the physical type!

The problem i have is with married women who claim they do not have the time for exercise. They however DO find the time to consume copious amounts of food (a bad diet is 70% of the reason for weight gain), they have time for "owambe" parties, nollywood movies, dinners, hanging out with friends, etc. The plain fact is the time will NOT spontaneously appear; you have to be determined to find it - NO matter how difficult it is.

My main gripe, however, is with the husbands who moan about their wives weight gain. Most do not exercise either, and have put on considerable weight themselves, so its all a bit hypocritical.
My advice is - if you want your wife to lose weight, join a gym yourself. Lead by example, support and encourage her. If that fails, then you have a right to moan.
Remember, this is not really about looking good, but rather about prolonging your life and increasing the quality. High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Cardiovascular diseases and Cancer are the main killer in our communities. ALL directly related to a bad diet, uncontrolled weight gain and a lack of exercise.
Re: Married Women Going Fat by chyz1: 1:40am On Oct 29, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

What about Nigerian men with potbelly?

The wife can always lay her stubborn head on his belly whenever her mind starts to kolo.you know how you when can get at times. grin
Re: Married Women Going Fat by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 29, 2010
chyz1:

The wife can always lay her stubborn head on his belly whenever her mind starts to kolo.you know how you when can get at times. grin
So how big is your potbelly? I need one to lay my stubborn head on

OASN; Nigerian men and potbelly is inseparable, it's disgusting.

chic2pimp:

^^^ Article clearly says 'Nigerian Women' tongue.
But I'm saying "Nigerian men" tongue
Re: Married Women Going Fat by chyz1: 2:08am On Oct 29, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

So how big is your potbelly? I need one to lay my stubborn head on

Me no drink and I dont plan on startin so you can kiss that blubber belly bye-bye. wink
Re: Married Women Going Fat by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 29, 2010
chyz1:

Me no drink and I dont plan on startin so you can kiss that blubber belly bye-bye. wink

Thank God. I thought I was the only nerd around here. phew!
But drinking is not the only thing that causes potbelly, se o moh sha?
Nasty fastfood, lase, food high in card/starch [Nigerian food].

But I don't know why Nigerian men detest looking good. . . .once they get married, that idea is thrown out of the window. While we Nigerian women slave hard to look good for our husband.
Re: Married Women Going Fat by chyz1: 2:37am On Oct 29, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Thank God. I thought I was the only nerd around here. phew!
But drinking is not the only thing that causes potbelly, se o moh sha?
Nasty fastfood, lase, food high in card/starch [Nigerian food].

But I don't know why Nigerian men detest looking good. . . .once they get married, that idea is thrown out of the window. While we Nigerian women slave  hard to look good for our husband.

No alchy for this king, mba nu. thank goodness i still eat my good old akpu lol, When nigeria men come over here i'd say those from 27 on down they start of fit and slim but then man the belly just pots out of nowhere smh lol. mehn the food here is too tasty(that's what they say). grin, to me for the most part Nigerian couples dont tend to look too bad after they get married;especially the ones who go back home during holidays and sweat the fatty fat-fat off then come back. smiley
Re: Married Women Going Fat by Nobody: 2:55am On Oct 29, 2010
chyz1:

No alchy for this king, mba nu. thank goodness i still eat my good old akpu lol, When nigeria men come over here i'd say those from 27 on down they start of fit and slim but then man the belly just pots out of nowhere smh lol. mehn the food here is too tasty(that's what they say). grin, to me for the most part Nigerian couples dont tend to look too bad after they get married;especially the ones who go back home during holidays and sweat the fatty fat-fat off then come back. smiley
What is apku made of? Is it like ogi?

Nigerian men tend not to look good anywaz. Engine eyes b4/afta marraige, talkless of potbelly lol grin
Na true o, Nigeria makes one lose weight. Easiest 15lbs I've ever lost. Maybe it's because the food at home do not have excess suga and fat. I don't eat American food much so I dont know sha.

How do we know you're not rubbing your perfectly round potbelly as you type now?
Re: Married Women Going Fat by chyz1: 3:10am On Oct 29, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

What is apku made of? Is it like ogi?

Nigerian men tend not to look good anywaz. Engine eyes b4/afta marraige, talkless of potbelly lol grin
Na true o, Nigeria makes one lose weight. Easiest 15lbs I've ever lost. Maybe it's because the food at home do not have excess suga and fat. I don't eat American food much so I dont know sha.

How do we know you're not rubbing your perfectly round potbelly as you type now?

Akpu is cassava=fufu

And if nigeria men tend not to look good that i guess I really am unique grin. And yea wen u go back home its the healthy food, and the sun helps drain out all of the preservatives that we've consumed from the food here.Notice how good your skin feels and looks wen you get back to the US.

g*d forbid bad tin. No potbelly for me, *hissss angry, lol
Re: Married Women Going Fat by Nobody: 3:34am On Oct 29, 2010
chyz1:

Akpu is cassava=fufu

And if nigeria men tend not to look good that i guess I really am unique grin. And yea wen u go back home its the healthy food, and the sun helps drain out all of the preservatives that we've consumed from the food here.Notice how good your skin feels and looks wen you get back to the US.

g*d forbid bad tin. No potbelly for me, *hissss angry, lol
Yea sorry oh. In and out of US, my skin is ALWAYS looking and feeling good grin

The sun helps drain wetin? I'm always in a 90 deg weather, or maybe it's just that Naija [equatorial] heat.
Re: Married Women Going Fat by chyz1: 3:53am On Oct 29, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Yea sorry oh. In and out of US, my skin is ALWAYS looking and feeling good grin

The sun helps drain wetin? I'm always in a 90 deg weather, or maybe it's just that Naija [equatorial] heat.

Do i sense a little conceitedness Ileke? And also on the weather,its true since ur in flo-rida wink
Re: Married Women Going Fat by Nobody: 3:56am On Oct 29, 2010
chyz1:

Do i sense a little conceitedness Ileke? And also on the weather,its true since your in flo-rida wink

Can't be conceited, never.
But I can be truthful. . . . and that was the truth, sweety.
Re: Married Women Going Fat by goodbobo: 8:14am On Oct 29, 2010
U are getting my % wrong . I mean 98% of those that get fat when they get married looses their beauty not 98% of married woman get fat . My point is these women dont know the extent at which their beauty depreciate . if they knew , i am so sure they will go to all extent to keep in shape .
Re: Married Women Going Fat by no1madman(m): 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2010
Who fuckin cares!
Re: Married Women Going Fat by chic2pimp(m): 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2010
Beads Bum Bum must you derail every thread on NL? tongue
Re: Married Women Going Fat by tpia5: 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2010
if you like big butt then that means you like fat women.

it's not rocket science, ok?  enough whining.

big butt = fat later on.

abi isnt fat the reason why the butt is big?

you people should start thinking with your up here, not down there.

if you claim not to like fat women then quit jumping up whenever you see a big behind.

Date only stick thin women with flat front and back.
Re: Married Women Going Fat by chyz1: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2010
tpia@:

if you like big butt then that means you like fat women.

it's not rocket science, ok?  enough whining.

big butt = fat later on.

abi isnt fat the reason why the butt is big?

you people should start thinking with your up here, not down there.

if you claim not to like fat women then quit jumping up whenever you see a big behind.

Date only stick thin women with flat front and back.

Come on lets retract here. Date womwn with flat butts? I don;t think any guys want a woman with a washboard for an azz.that's a no sir-ry bob. And your "Up here" works in unison with your "down there". It's a perfect match. wink
Re: Married Women Going Fat by minute(f): 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2010
No more than men getting beer guts,passing gas,

and expanding bald spots or dying their greying mop

of hair after they get married. The combovers don't make

their baldspots less noticeable,nor does dying their hair jet

black with a sagging face full of wrinkles make them look

"distinguished"

Women will accept anything from a man appearance wise(in general)

whereas some men are appearance based because that's not what marriage

should be based on.

You have budgeted $$$$ to keep your wife a size 2? Looking good 24/7 costs

money and some married women have priorities(like raising a family,putting the children's

and husband's needs first)
Re: Married Women Going Fat by ITbomb(m): 11:42am On Oct 30, 2010
Seriously speaking, in some society a woman's status is enhanced when she add up weight and tie ankara. Some are even complimented on how well their husband is taking good care of them. I think sometimes it's societal (african) influence
Re: Married Women Going Fat by no1madman(m): 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2010
^^No mind d poster!He's a mad man. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies , This Is How To Calculate Your Bride Price ! / If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) / Asari Dokubo Shows Off His 12 Kids [PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.