Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Her Father Showed Her This Photo Before He Did This To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Father Showed Her This Photo Before He Did This To Her (5614 Views)

Prostitute Narrates How Her Father Showed Up In The Hotel As A Client. / She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This / Slayqueen Mistakenly Showed Her Bushy Pu*sy (video): Thr£atens To K!ll Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Father Showed Her This Photo Before He Did This To Her by Sunnyshinylight(f): 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
You all are not looking for God ALMIGHTY, but he so loved you that uptil this very moment his heart is looking out for you.

You all like sheep has gone astray because your shepherd are all liar's who deceived and stolen from you.

God Almighty loves you

3 Likes

Re: Her Father Showed Her This Photo Before He Did This To Her by Chuks9000: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
God will not deceive anybody into salvation. What you have done is not supported by the bible.

7 Likes

Re: Her Father Showed Her This Photo Before He Did This To Her by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
Chuks9000:
God will not deceive anybody into salvation. What you have done is not supported by the bible.

Her father showing her a photo is deceptive

Alright Spokes man of heaven
Re: Her Father Showed Her This Photo Before He Did This To Her by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
Sunnyshinylight, sincerely, you need intense mental health care cos you're VERY sick up there. I think it may be religion induced madness though I'm not sure.

5 Likes

Re: Her Father Showed Her This Photo Before He Did This To Her by Chuks9000: 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Finish the statement please. Before he did what to her?
Re: Her Father Showed Her This Photo Before He Did This To Her by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
mexican:
Sunnyshinylight, sincerely, you need intense mental health care cos you're VERY sick up there. I think it may be religion induced madness though I'm not sure.

You need mad men to tell you that you are finished. You wouldn't take it if I did.

All the angels in heaven and earth Knowsley
Re: Her Father Showed Her This Photo Before He Did This To Her by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
Chuks9000:

Finish the statement please. Before he did what to her?

Furry little demons go look for your matter, I am familiar with your tactics using ignorant men
Re: Her Father Showed Her This Photo Before He Did This To Her by Martinez39(m): 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Don't mind him. The father showed his daughter the picture and did what he did because he loves the daughter. Isn't a simple thing?

Re: Her Father Showed Her This Photo Before He Did This To Her by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
Most demons don't read and they really love human who loves not.

They claim they read but lack common sense, indeed it isn't common, but because of the greatest benevolence of all ages shown to undeserved mortal who until right now still think they need to merit, boasts about their great works...

Not with God Almighty, because his strong arm brought him salvation, the conclusion of the matter is, God Almighty worked his own beloved son CHRIST JESUS to the maximum who brought salvation to everyone if you believe. It's that simple.
Re: Her Father Showed Her This Photo Before He Did This To Her by Chuks9000: 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Furry little demons go look for your matter, I am familiar with your tactics using ignorant men
Mighty angel, I see you are probably learning the trade.
If you cant tell the difference between "...and said this to her" and "...and did this to her", then forget all I said. It wasn't meant for you.
Also, read the second sentence again. The errors isn't what you should making.

1 Like

Re: Her Father Showed Her This Photo Before He Did This To Her by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
We probably do not have time to reply any foul spirit using men's tongue, not.....

He who's from above is above all....

Get the point little demons, love is the greatest and we play by the rules
Re: Her Father Showed Her This Photo Before He Did This To Her by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
You all are not looking for God ALMIGHTY, but he so loved you that uptil this very moment his heart is looking out for you.

You all like sheep has gone astray because your shepherd are all liar's who deceived and stolen from you.

God Almighty loves you
I stand with Chuks 9000
You are a deceit
Re: Her Father Showed Her This Photo Before He Did This To Her by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
Chuks9000:

Mighty angel, I see you are probably learning the trade.
If you cant tell the difference between "...and said this to her" and "...and did this to her", then forget all I said. It wasn't meant for you.
Also, read the second sentence again. The errors isn't what you should making.
Sunnyshinylight:
Most demons don't read and they really love human who loves not.

They claim they read but lack common sense, indeed it isn't common, but because of the greatest benevolence of all ages shown to undeserved mortal who until right now still think they need to merit, boasts about their great works...

Not with God Almighty, because his strong arm brought him salvation, the conclusion of the matter is, God Almighty worked his own beloved son CHRIST JESUS to the maximum who brought salvation to everyone if you believe. It's that simple.
See a 'child of God' calling her fellow humans 'demons'
undecided

1 Like

Re: Her Father Showed Her This Photo Before He Did This To Her by Offpoint: 12:29am On Sep 11, 2019
like I always said... "One thing about stupid people, they always feel they're wise in their doings" and it's pathetic cuz you can't never convience them that they're.

Deception should be a thing of the devil miss preacher...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Father Showed Her This Photo Before He Did This To Her by Texman21: 12:32am On Sep 11, 2019
op how many times will i tell you transfer to religious section or if it is husband you are looking for just say it there are guys ready to settle down wetin nah angry grin
Re: Her Father Showed Her This Photo Before He Did This To Her by IamPlato(m): 1:00am On Sep 11, 2019
Aunty Sunnyshinylight! You Think You Are Doing Me? You Are Doing Yourself
Re: Her Father Showed Her This Photo Before He Did This To Her by Dubetex96(m): 1:06am On Sep 11, 2019
omg
Re: Her Father Showed Her This Photo Before He Did This To Her by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 11, 2019
IamPlato:
Aunty Sunnyshinylight! You Think You Are Doing Me? You Are Doing Yourself
grin
Re: Her Father Showed Her This Photo Before He Did This To Her by Sunnyshinylight(f): 1:29am On Sep 11, 2019
Stay focused and don't mind liar's, their place is in the lake of fire burning with brimstones with the Antichrist and dwarfs.

We reign with Christ Jesus for ever and I know you demons are mad using kids to unleash what was supposed to be another persecution of the Holy church, but no sorry the world is now a global village.

Shame to those who persecuted those who brought glad tidings of great joy.

Now you should ask the little demons speaking to you, instructing you to insult and type evil, you all hypocrites parading themselves as workers of God Almighty. Ask the demons what her offenses are

Yet you don't know his mind and have none of his thoughts. Woe to those who claims they know God Almighty but turns around to fight God's word.

The same thing your forefathers crucified my lord CHRIST JESUS, because you couldn't understand him and was too fast to judge and CONDEMN him, the Lord Christ Jesus. The Righteousness of God Almighty, without sin,yet you found faults in CHRIST, hypocrites, your days will come and you will never be able to escape the room.

We fear no EVIL
Re: Her Father Showed Her This Photo Before He Did This To Her by femi4: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
We probably do not have time to reply any foul spirit using men's tongue, not.....

He who's from above is above all....

Get the point little demons, love is the greatest and we play by the rules
He who is from above does not deceive. The father of deception is Lucifer ...you are just like your father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Father Showed Her This Photo Before He Did This To Her by Mr2wealth: 9:20am On Sep 11, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

God Almighty loves you

You just lied, cheated and deceived people. Is this what your faith teaches people.
So this is what your faith is. shocked
Re: Her Father Showed Her This Photo Before He Did This To Her by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:34am On Sep 11, 2019
What do men know

They open their hearts easier to the voice of the deceiver than they do with the truth
Re: Her Father Showed Her This Photo Before He Did This To Her by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:36am On Sep 11, 2019
None merit reply sunny, just do your job and those who will hear will, mockers will continue in their dolly
Re: Her Father Showed Her This Photo Before He Did This To Her by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2019
(1) (Reply)

My Life As A Single Lady / Facts About Circumcised Women. / Husspuppi Is Back(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.