Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

My Life As A Single Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Life As A Single Lady (5607 Views)

"I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply / Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex / Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life As A Single Lady by Sweetshugar(f): 9:35am On Jun 15, 2021
Good morning, I created this account to share my experience as a single lady, I'm 25 and I'm staying alone, I have a business and I work with a private hospital,I used to be very busy and I'm not a social person..
I met a guy on nairaland we used to be very cool, like we can't go a day without chatting so after 2 month we fix a date to meet, I got everything and I was very happy because I'v fallen in love with this guy few days to our meeting he started giving me attitude, cry the chatting went off, in fact Everything went off.I sat down and cry cry cry..someone should pls lie to men that we still have a good man,I'm hardworking and pretty cry cry

1 Like

Re: My Life As A Single Lady by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 15, 2021
Good morning madam nurse, you nor get patient to shuuk injection today?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life As A Single Lady by Kindness218: 9:38am On Jun 15, 2021
You don't just worry. He's not the right person for you. You will meet him soon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life As A Single Lady by Kosoco(m): 9:39am On Jun 15, 2021
Send me your number
Re: My Life As A Single Lady by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 15, 2021
Carchoice:
Good morning madam nurse, you nor get patient to shuuk injection today?
Chai. Na bad-mouth full this forum fr

3 Likes

Re: My Life As A Single Lady by stupidmod3: 9:46am On Jun 15, 2021
Sweetshugar:
Good morning, I created this account to share my experience as a single lady, I'm 25 and I'm staying alone, I have a business and I work with a private hospital,I used to be very busy and I'm not a social person..
I met a guy on nairaland we used to be very cool, like we can't go a day without chatting so after 2 month we fix a date to meet, I got everything and I was very happy because I'v fallen in love with this guy few days to our meeting he started giving me attitude, cry the chatting went off, in fact Everything went off.I sat down and cry cry cry..someone should pls lie to men that we still have a good man,I'm hardworking and pretty cry cry
sorry maybe u no tall reach or u no short reach or u no fit cook or u no like sex talk or u voted buhari.

sha dey do ur own jeje.

5 Likes

Re: My Life As A Single Lady by fati2001(m): 9:47am On Jun 15, 2021
Sweetshugar:

tell us his moniker..

2 Likes

Re: My Life As A Single Lady by Sweetshugar(f): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2021
fati2001:

tell us his moniker..
he's not an active member tho,he's not popular
Re: My Life As A Single Lady by Sstepkee(m): 10:29am On Jun 15, 2021
Sweetshugar:

You don't have to worry, put urself together maybe he doesn't want to hurt or lie to you about something. So see it as redirection..... But wait oh I used to see nurses as people whose heart are hardened grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Life As A Single Lady by Stupidquestions: 11:03am On Jun 15, 2021
Sweetshugar:
Maybe he's too broke to face you and fund your date grin, despite all the mouth he made....or he dint like you physically enough. Da one sef dey...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life As A Single Lady by Jmarjr(m): 11:09am On Jun 15, 2021
OP can u PM? I will like to meet n knw u. If u aint serious abourit then dont bother.
Re: My Life As A Single Lady by Jmarjr(m): 11:09am On Jun 15, 2021
OP can u PM? I will like to meet n knw u. If u aint serious abourit then dont bother.
Re: My Life As A Single Lady by LadyRosa(f): 11:10am On Jun 15, 2021
Sweetshugar:
he's not an active member tho,he's not popular

You met a very poor, a confusionist and definitely low self worth nairalander sis grin grin grin
The guy just realized say him package no dey upto par, so him jakpa.
If you want to see better nairaland guys, DO NOT take romance section seriously, move to Advanced sections like properties, Technology, Business etc... Even at that scan ya eyes very well before you jam the ones wey come scam other scammers. cheesy

Sorry. grin

13 Likes

Re: My Life As A Single Lady by sammivinci: 11:10am On Jun 15, 2021
Don't worri there are still very good men out here...yhu jst av to meet one who's not scared of commitments and responsibilities,and that could be why the bro bolted...
I'm sammie,and yhu can mail me on sammivinci@gmail.com.
Let's see where that might lead.
Cheers!
Re: My Life As A Single Lady by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 15, 2021
Could OP be looking for NL magas?

6 Likes

Re: My Life As A Single Lady by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 15, 2021
Eeyah,,, don't take it to heart. It's better than a broken r/ship. If you are fit into this, you may WhatsApp me.

https://www.nairaland.com/6574164/attention-need-lady-these-specs

Disclaimer: I don't want a no sex r/shp ooo.

But I still wonder why people choose physical appearance over manners & readiness.

Jeon:

The previous sex relationsex wer you don enter.. Wetin happen to them?

Define the bolded,,,
Coz I never had such.
Re: My Life As A Single Lady by DeltaBachelor(m): 11:27am On Jun 15, 2021
Sweetshugar:
Hi, I lost contact also with someone I met here due to the fact that I had issues with phone. I didn’t save or write down the number somewhere else. I just hope it’s not what I am thinking. Anyways, if you are ready to give “relationship/friendship” a try, kindly contact me via my Email - deltabachelor@gmail.com . I would be happy to hear from you. Cheers !!!!
Re: My Life As A Single Lady by Telstar: 11:35am On Jun 15, 2021
Sweetshugar:
Are you tall and slim? Holla me if you're.
Re: My Life As A Single Lady by Empedocles(m): 11:39am On Jun 15, 2021
Are you all stupid, she created this account yesterday. Na trap, other guys would offer to comfort her and be the nicest to her(him) then billing, na Petty yahoo.

Sorry bro say I spoil your hustle, abeg no vex, nothing personal

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Life As A Single Lady by Nonexisting: 11:40am On Jun 15, 2021
Maybe as you don lose guard, you sent him your carefree picture without makeup and all the packaging and he jakpa. Let me ask, are you that ugly?
Re: My Life As A Single Lady by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 15, 2021
Empedocles:
Are you all stupid, she created this account yesterday. Na trap, other guys would offer to comfort her and be the nicest to her(him) then billing, na Petty yahoo.

Sorry bro say I spoil your hustle, abeg no vex, nothing personal

grin grin

I hardly believe any post from 'f' gender here. Boys aren't smiling these days o. Even secondary school students don get keyboards

4 Likes

Re: My Life As A Single Lady by telkevog(m): 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
LadyRosa:

You met a very poor, a confusionist and definitely low self worth nairalander sis grin grin grin
If you want to see better nairaland guys, DO NOT take romance section seriously, move to Advanced sections like properties, Technology, Business etc... Even at that scan ya eyes very well before you jam the ones wey come scam other scammers. cheesy
Come, Rosa what is this?
Sorry. grin

1 Like

Re: My Life As A Single Lady by telkevog(m): 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
LadyRosa:

Sorry. grin
Come Rosa, what is this?

1 Like

Re: My Life As A Single Lady by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
Find beyonce song title - if i were a boy

Change the lyric side of a boy and put girl..then sing along and meditate on it
Re: My Life As A Single Lady by Jeon(f): 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
Adegbemiro11:
Eeyah,,, don't take it to heart. It's better than a broken r/ship. If you are fit into this, you may WhatsApp me.

https://www.nairaland.com/6574164/attention-need-lady-these-specs

Disclaimer: I don't want a no sex r/shp ooo.

But I still wonder why people choose physical appearance over manners & readiness.

The previous sex relationsex wer you don enter.. Wetin happen to them?
Re: My Life As A Single Lady by LadyRosa(f): 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
telkevog:

Come Rosa, what is this?

It's the truth na.
Switching off and on reeks of a low self worth.
Re: My Life As A Single Lady by JONSYN7154: 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
fati2001:

tell us his moniker..
make I hear word. wink wink (no offense)
Re: My Life As A Single Lady by Judybash93(m): 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
Well, you don't have to take it personally. Ask him if he's going through a tough time. His attitude might not necessarily be about you. Moreover, there are good men out there, you just have to find them if you want..
Re: My Life As A Single Lady by bigpicture001: 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
Which state are u OP cuz am also searching...
Re: My Life As A Single Lady by talk2hb1(m): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
Sweetshugar:
So sorry to hear your predicament, don't overthink. Don't be in a haste to jump into a new relationship. He might not be man enough to tell you he was lying all all along, and he over hype his grandeurs.
Just be honest with yourself, why did he Ghost You?
Think
Re: My Life As A Single Lady by Belafonte(m): 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
Sweetshugar:
someone should pls lie to men that we still have a good man,I'm hardworking and pretty cry cry

grin
Re: My Life As A Single Lady by talk2hb1(m): 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
LadyRosa:

Sorry. grin
Whoa!!!
She is a Tigress, showing her Tigritude!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Signs To Know If Your Partner Is Backstabbing You. / Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! / Ladies: Can You Accept This From Your Guy As A Suprise Gift On Your Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.