Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church (52501 Views)

Police Arrest “Yahoo Boys” For Burying New Born Baby In Rivers / Kano Teenager Ibrahim Khalil To Die By Hanging For Burying Nephew Alive / Man Arrested In Bauchi For Burying His Newborn Grandchild Alive (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church by TeamSimple(m): 7:28am On Sep 11, 2019
Offpoint:
Any church established from 1990 down till date, I rather attend a brothel on Sundays than worship there.

That's how a friend invited me to his church, next thing the so called pastor started talking gibberish and nonsense of someone is after my life, then brought water and asked me to drink.... I just walked out on him.

He said I was going to die in 7 days, that they've already finished me in the spiritual realm....

It's 3 years now, I'm sound, heathy and most importantly.... my penís is still functioning.

The moment you show the slightest sign of fear, you've fallen into their traps.

Like I always said "If God can't hearken unto me when I call on him on my own, if God can't show me fate that may befall me- then let me fall"
Your last quote is synonymous to the Muslim ways . You are so on point Bro.
Re: Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church by meobizy(f): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2019
eluquenson:
The answer is simple. They more worshippers, in return more tithes and offerings will emerge.
More money to the pastor, more designer suits, designer shirts and so on.

We know some pastors are using private jet.
Somebody else explained it. If he didn't your comment would have confused me the more. The action is a jazz ritual of sorts which results in what your comment details.
Re: Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church by ipobarethieves: 7:32am On Sep 11, 2019
angry sad sad grin grin wink cheesy grin wink grin sad cool sad angry grin wink cheesy sad mushroom church.Haba! fl@theads bEAST criminals and juju.i moe see reason why Kanu kal him pipu PIGS.Abi dey av affinity wit PIGS? .Spits
Re: Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church by mechanics(m): 7:44am On Sep 11, 2019
All in the guise of performing fake miracles.
Re: Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church by shineeye1: 7:46am On Sep 11, 2019
ijustdey:

A 33-year-old pastor’s wife, Blessing Okechukwu, has appeared before an Ajegunle Magistrates’ Court in Lagos for allegedly burying a live pig in her husband’s church compound, on Tuesday.

The Prosecution Counsel, Insp. S.I. Bassey told the court that the defendant committed the offence around 1.40 a.m. on September 3, at the National bank estate, Satelite Town, Lagos.

He alleged that the defendant, and her husband, who was the senior pastor of License of Healing Deliverance Mission, were caught burying a live pig in the church compound.

Mr Bassey told the court that he had witnesses who saw the defendant in the act and picture evidence of the pig when the police dug it up.
The offence, he said, contravened the revised provisions of sections 411, 168 (d) and 394 (1) of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.

DAILY NIGERIAN reports that Sections 168 and 394 both stipulates a three-month jail term each for the offence of breach of peace and animal cruelty respectively, while 411 carries two-years for conspiracy.

The Magistrate, Ramot Ayilara, admitted the defendant to bail in the sum of N50,000 with one surety in like sum.

She ordered that the surety must reside within the court’s jurisdiction and be gainfully employed, with address verified by the court.
Mrs Ayilara adjourned the case until September 19 for mention.

https://dailynigerian.com/pastor-wife-in-court-for-allegedly-burying-pig-alive/

Demonic so-called Pastor. Wetin concern church with burying live pig in church premises in the middle of night ? Ritualists in Church robes, all because of filthy money!
Re: Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church by PopeFlatino(m): 7:57am On Sep 11, 2019
98% of All this people condemning d act now will still come for their defence when d prosecution gets heated...They will still be deceived by "touch not my annointed" quote in r Bible and make d pastor appear very innocent.

Quote me if this matter gets heated...learnt from the Coza drama

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church by Truefaith: 8:13am On Sep 11, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at

www.thetruechristianfaith.com

The Lord Jesus Christ foretold of these people's coming.

Your duty is reading the Bible and recognizing them.
Re: Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:13am On Sep 11, 2019
The jazz na to enable him to dey fvck his female members like pig.
Re: Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:25am On Sep 11, 2019
Why sheep buried pig alive undecided ?

Sheeps are thé world criminal.

Alhamdulilah am à muslim.
Re: Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church by Dagger111(m): 8:57am On Sep 11, 2019
Hear the church name sef, "License of Healing Deliverance Mission". License kwa, them be doctor or pilot i wey dem dey give License? I pity pple wey dey go this kind church.
Re: Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church by princetg: 9:19am On Sep 11, 2019
Wonders shall never ends.Gid have mercy on us. shocked
Re: Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church by Unie30: 10:00am On Sep 11, 2019
Offpoint:
Any church established from 1990 down till date, I rather attend a brothel on Sundays than worship there.

That's how a friend invited me to his church, next thing the so called pastor started talking gibberish and nonsense of someone is after my life, then brought water and asked me to drink.... I just walked out on him.

He said I was going to die in 7 days, that they've already finished me in the spiritual realm....

It's 3 years now, I'm sound, heathy and most importantly.... my penís is still functioning.

The moment you show the slightest sign of fear, you've fallen into their traps. You have said it all.

Like I always said "If God can't hearken unto me when I call on him on my own, if God can't show me fate that may befall me- then let me fall"
Re: Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church by BluePrincee: 10:25am On Sep 11, 2019
meobizy:
The question is why did they do it?
To be able to perform miracles and get plenty members like 200k with 5 Sunday service
Re: Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church by Jamislaw101(m): 10:27am On Sep 11, 2019
Fake religion, fake pastor.
Re: Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church by Hausaman(m): 11:34am On Sep 11, 2019
That is the source of the miracles, they perform. If na lie challenge me.
Re: Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church by Onlyonebuhari: 11:46am On Sep 11, 2019
Bmaster:
a member of deeper life bible church spotted. undecideda member of deeper life bible church spotted.

Am a Muslim! The truth hurt you.
Re: Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church by Aladdin1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
Offpoint:

The moment you show the slightest sign of fear, you've fallen into their traps.

YOU MEAN YOUR MANHOOD STILL LIVES ON! LOL
Re: Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church by sweetilicious(f): 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
Thats why i don't like warehouse churches.
Re: Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church by sapientia(m): 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
What's the crime exactly?

Animal cruelty?

Who read the story.

Only the heading is very disgusting.

Useless police.
Re: Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church by Nmezor(f): 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church by lizdammy: 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
I dont get.

Burying Pig Alive In Church?
Re: Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church by Wendybrown(f): 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
Jamislaw101:
Fake religion, fake pastor.

Shut ur mouth
Re: Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church by Nicoddemus(m): 10:27am On Oct 17, 2019
End time church
Re: Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 17, 2019
Confirm Aworo in yoruba language
If you know you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gray Ekpezu, UNICAL Student Killed By A Soldier (Pictures) / Akintunde Ajayi: Police Arrest Teacher Who Demanded Sex From Schoolgirl / South African Police Arresting Any Foreigner Without Valid ID And Papers (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.