Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

My Mother Was In Tears After I Received Racist Abuse - Tammy Abraham - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Mother Was In Tears After I Received Racist Abuse - Tammy Abraham (34198 Views)

Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) / Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos / England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Was In Tears After I Received Racist Abuse - Tammy Abraham by IamSoProlific: 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
This boy never see something, especially with identifying to be a Nigerian.

He should get ready because him go still chop tribal abuse and bigotry, and possibly xenophobia.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Was In Tears After I Received Racist Abuse - Tammy Abraham by ednut1(m): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
CLaw1:
In this age we still have this?I think some whites folks need to grow up.
are blacks not doing tribalism. Some igbos even claim ebonyi pple are not igbo

1 Like

Re: My Mother Was In Tears After I Received Racist Abuse - Tammy Abraham by mike272(m): 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ironically, Chelsea had lost the game if it were not the penalty you won before full time in extra time. They forgot so soon.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Was In Tears After I Received Racist Abuse - Tammy Abraham by Goalnaldo(m): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
Whites could be something else. I remember posting a CPA link to a foreign group I belong to in Facebook. I was not only called a scammer but racially abused. One even went to the extent of bringing out one of my picture and making fun of me. I felt terrible that night.
I started wondering how severe it will be if am actually living amongst them.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Was In Tears After I Received Racist Abuse - Tammy Abraham by bereto(m): 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He should be grateful for the racist abuses.
Only a myopic mediocre player will let those racial slurs kill their self-esteem because it is the best steam to power their dreams as they've been proven to bring out the best in football players.

See Mario Balotelli,
See Victor Moses,
See Patrice Evra,
See Clarence Seedorf.
See Mesut Ozil
See Zinedine Zidane
See Samuel Etoo.

Players like Michael Owen didn't attain their best potentials in football because they were never privileged to be racially abused.

Racism can't end in FIFA because the term "Fair Play" is in itself racist. It subliminally means that the game of soccer is for the light skinned.

You are very mad and you don't know it
Re: My Mother Was In Tears After I Received Racist Abuse - Tammy Abraham by xcelentattitude(m): 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
Gospeltruth01:
To be honest if to say I be white I for be better racist oh grin Some blacks with their yeye character and some ugly faces. It’s easy to stand against when you’ve never been in the opposite shoes

Mtcheew! And you call yourself gospel truth, where's the truth inside this your post now?

1 Like

Re: My Mother Was In Tears After I Received Racist Abuse - Tammy Abraham by dazzlingd(m): 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
Come back to Nigeria and play for Kano pillars or Shooting stars...you never see tribal insult

1 Like

Re: My Mother Was In Tears After I Received Racist Abuse - Tammy Abraham by EternalBeing: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
Sorry.
Re: My Mother Was In Tears After I Received Racist Abuse - Tammy Abraham by PhenomenalAustin: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
Gospeltruth01:
To be honest if to say I be white I for be better racist oh grin Some blacks with their yeye character and some ugly faces. It’s easy to stand against when you’ve never been in the opposite shoes

Ewu..
Re: My Mother Was In Tears After I Received Racist Abuse - Tammy Abraham by OracleOmega(m): 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
Halo Nairaland,i would b straight,i rilli need 3k 4rm anyone in dis forum
Plz
HELP ME ITS URGENT
Re: My Mother Was In Tears After I Received Racist Abuse - Tammy Abraham by OracleOmega(m): 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
Plz send it to
EBITIMI MARTIN WANKASSI
FIRST BANK
Re: My Mother Was In Tears After I Received Racist Abuse - Tammy Abraham by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
UP COMING CHELSEA BORNER BOY... if u understand hands up

Re: My Mother Was In Tears After I Received Racist Abuse - Tammy Abraham by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
Rubbish! I ve been Receiving racists Abuse since Nursery and reception and growing up In England.i am nearly 35 years old now and still gets Abused racially..My kids gets abused racially in School.

I remember breaking some Idiot's nose for calling me a Gollyworg a racial Derogatory term used by skin heads and whitys in dem days to abuse black people.

But in His own Case he is a footballer who gets paid Huge amount of Money.. So should tell his mother to either deal with it, put up with or he might aswell quit football. The sad thing is, even if he quits fooball, he will still get abused racially.

If i happens to be a footballer and getting paid a Massive Amount of money. white people can Abuse me racially All they like i would not give a shiiit!!wink

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Was In Tears After I Received Racist Abuse - Tammy Abraham by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
No mention of him being a Nigerian but if it's fraud or drugs or crime, it will be British Nigerian or born of Nigerian parents.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Was In Tears After I Received Racist Abuse - Tammy Abraham by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2019
IamSoProlific:
This boy never see something, especially with identifying to be a Nigerian.

He should get ready because him go still chop tribal abuse and bigotry, and possibly xenophobia.
grin grin This is just the begining.
Re: My Mother Was In Tears After I Received Racist Abuse - Tammy Abraham by RTSC2: 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
AmiciLord:
Blacks don't like themselves but they are quick to condemn racism when a white man calls them black. Blacks always behaving like low budget beings.

If I dey receive the money you dey get I wont mind any racist talk. No just mind them my bro
But if he does not speak up as a star, what now happens to the poor black man on the street facing racism.?

Who will speak for them especially when they would probably have it worse than Tammy Abraham.?

Tammy is more sensible than you.
Re: My Mother Was In Tears After I Received Racist Abuse - Tammy Abraham by Kenneth10110(m): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
Same as we have tribalist here in NL
Re: My Mother Was In Tears After I Received Racist Abuse - Tammy Abraham by Minjim: 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
Judgin from his comments , this dude never has any intention of playing for Nigeria. NFF should get that into their skulls
Re: My Mother Was In Tears After I Received Racist Abuse - Tammy Abraham by planetx: 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
I will never understand why blacks get upset to the extent of crying when whites racially abuse them.
Will never never understand why blacks post stuff like say NO to racism online.

Black people especially Africans do not understand the
origin of white racism and what racism really means.
Racism is a competitive relations between two groups for the control of power, wealth and resources not some white person not liking you.

Telling whites to stop being racist is a childish proposition by blacks that whites laugh at behind closed doors, how can you expect someone to give up a system that is beneficial to him and made him dominant over the last 500 years, when before then they were a people that just came out of the caves of the Caucasus mountains why they are called caucasians.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Was In Tears After I Received Racist Abuse - Tammy Abraham by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
Who be this goat? You senseless Indomie pikin typing rubbish. God punish your generation. Bastard like you. You dey craze for typing that rubish

RTSC2:

But if he does not speak up as a star, what now happens to the poor black man on the street facing racism.?

Who will speak for them especially when they would probably have it worse than Tammy Abraham.?

Tammy is more sensible than you.
Re: My Mother Was In Tears After I Received Racist Abuse - Tammy Abraham by Excuzeme: 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
AmiciLord:
Blacks don't like themselves but they are quick to condemn racism when a white man calls them black. Blacks always behaving like low budget beings.

If I dey receive the money you dey get I wont mind any racist talk. No just mind them my bro

Poverty is truly a CURSE
Re: My Mother Was In Tears After I Received Racist Abuse - Tammy Abraham by sylve11: 12:08am On Sep 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Only a myopic mediocre player will let those racial slurs kill their self-esteem because it is the best steam to power their dreams as they've been proven to bring out the best in football players.

See Mario Balotelli,
See Victor Moses,
See Patrice Evra,
See Clarence Seedorf.
See Mesut Ozil
See Zinedine Zidane
See Samuel Etoo.

Players like Michael Owen didn't attain their best potentials in football because they were never privileged to be racially abused.

Racism can't end in FIFA because the term "Fair Play" is in itself racist. It subliminally means that the game of soccer is for the light skinned.

Na so. cool
Re: My Mother Was In Tears After I Received Racist Abuse - Tammy Abraham by engrchykae(m): 12:25am On Sep 11, 2019
I don't understand why African will play into the hands of the white rhesus monkeys when they remind us of our common ancestry.
we are all monkeys,just little differences.
the whites are rhesus monkeys while we are rhesus
Re: My Mother Was In Tears After I Received Racist Abuse - Tammy Abraham by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 11, 2019
I am richer than your entire community put together.

Excuzeme:

Poverty is truly a CURSE
Re: My Mother Was In Tears After I Received Racist Abuse - Tammy Abraham by Mariangeles(f): 1:46am On Sep 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See Mario Balotelli,
See Victor Moses,
See Patrice Evra,
See Clarence Seedorf.
See Mesut Ozil
See Zinedine Zidane
See Samuel Etoo.

A good psychologist helps a lot also ....

1 Like

Re: My Mother Was In Tears After I Received Racist Abuse - Tammy Abraham by Halexgos3(m): 4:48am On Sep 11, 2019
PureGoldh:
Nobody is perfect.... We do make mistakes sometimes.

All we need is to learn from our mistakes and Keep our head straight and get it right the next time we try.

If you need Original Pure Honey... Contact me on the number attached to my signature
Are you selling it to Abraham or what
Re: My Mother Was In Tears After I Received Racist Abuse - Tammy Abraham by IloveToMess: 7:24am On Sep 11, 2019
ednut1:
are blacks not doing tribalism. Some igbos even claim ebonyi pple are not igbo
Where did you get that from. Fvcking liar.
Re: My Mother Was In Tears After I Received Racist Abuse - Tammy Abraham by ACE1010: 7:51am On Sep 11, 2019
Stop this brouhaha and come for your fatherland....go see Agbonlahon for advice

Re: My Mother Was In Tears After I Received Racist Abuse - Tammy Abraham by perry247: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
ogbiwa:
Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham says his mother was reduced to tears by the racist abuse he received after the Uefa Super Cup final.

Abraham missed the decisive penalty in the shootout to give Liverpool victory in Istanbul last month and was then subjected to abuse on social media.

"I remember speaking to my mum, she was emotional, she was in tears," 21-year-old Abraham told CNN.

A Chelsea spokesman said the club was "disgusted" with the "abhorrent" posts.

In August, Liverpool goalkeeper Adrian kept out Abraham's spot-kick to secure a 5-4 shootout victory for the Champions League winners after it had finished 2-2 after extra-time.

Abraham, who has since scored four times in Chelsea's past two matches, added: "It's obviously not nice, seeing your son getting abused. My mum was just thinking, 'Why him?'

"For me, I am a strong character, it doesn't affect me as much, but it could affect people who don't have my personality.

"I was sat in the changing room straight after the game and went on my phone. I wasn't going to shy away from the situation, although I did have some supportive messages. The other side is not nice to hear.

"I went through a lot of emotion after the penalty miss. I had experience of taking penalties last season, big ones as well. Everyone misses penalties. To miss the penalty... I was devastated and I had a lot of abuse after."

Abraham, who has made two international appearances for England, praised the support he has received from his club, his team-mates and his manager.

"Frank Lampard always had his arm around my shoulder lifting me up, the boys as well, it was like I never missed with the way they supported me and lifted me up - that is exactly what I needed," added Abraham.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49643393

Let his mother advise him to feature for Nigeria and learn from solanke,Jordan ibe,agbonlahor mistakes and take positions from iwobi,moses,oluko
Re: My Mother Was In Tears After I Received Racist Abuse - Tammy Abraham by perry247: 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
Halexgos3:

Are you selling it to Abraham or what

Av been weaked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) / Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final / Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.