Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med (31444 Views)

Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians / Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians / INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by FarahAideed: 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
The APC is so sure there lackeys in the Judiciary will hand them the verdict already written in Aso Rock .no shame at all
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by thundafire: 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
Wetin Emeka no go sell for shop. But y are dis media guys like dis,talking carelessly and looking for favours

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by banji1(m): 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
Like it or not Buhari will win at the Tribunal, and if there's an appeal, he'll win that too!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by NOPET: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
may God punish APC and their propaganda, can I hear a big Amennnnnnn

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by Awoleesu(m): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
IAmSkinny:
I don't want to sound like an APC zombie but the handwriting on the wall is very clear. From the DSS saying stuff about some group of people plotting to destabilize the country to this current issue. Isn't it just obvious that the decision has long been made? Isn't it obvious that Atiku is not coming?
I have already registered for suffering and smiling till 2023. Guys, brace yourself for impact, the next four years would be like hell.
Sad but succinct!
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by kals4luv990(m): 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
dynicks:
WINTER IS COMING!! grin
BRACE YOURSELF MY NIGGA

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by colonelwealth(m): 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
you guys should understand that d buhari team are indirectly threatening d judges not to rule against them or they will release Mayhem.
its a very coded message.
so watch it buhari will b retained.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by colonelwealth(m): 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
you guys should understand that d buhari team are indirectly threatening d judges not to rule against them or they will release Mayhem.
its a very coded message.
so watch it buhari will b retained..they have already concluded ..this is just playing to gallery.
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by Mczilo1: 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
And you will die with your silly hatred
OnyeEurope:
Rubbish, which Nigerians should watch? I hate this APC Government with passion

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by LZAA: 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
Everyday these m.orons keep calling pdp
Close to five years since they came to power and everything is in reverse
Smh
Cc immhotep sarrki GMBuharii bastardmod Afonjaconehead gwarotango Adaibeku

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by dacool1(m): 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
I'm just curious to know which set of judges would be brave enough to set the nation on fire by declaring atiku the president. Let's forget this issue. Even if it is glaring and staring right at us that atiku won, I think it would be very difficult for any court to do so in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by cyberguy72(m): 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
dacool1:
I'm just curious to know which set of judges would be brave enough to set the nation on fire by declaring atiku the president. Let's forget this issue. Even if it is glaring and staring right at us that atiku won, I think it would be very difficult for any court to do so in Nigeria.
what wud happen?
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by Dreambeat: 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
There is no way Atiku is winning this.Buhari perfected the rigging preelection,intraelection and post election
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by Cityguy: 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
salbis:
Something is wrong somewhere. Is someone jittery and afraid of the outcome? The judgement should not be pre-empted
That's just the simple truth. We are not ignorant of the antics of those who do not want truth to prevail. I don't know if the said judges ever complained of being intimidated by PDP but I don't think this noise is necessary. Most have resigned to what fate has bestowed on us for the next 4yrs. It would take great courage on the part if the judiciary not to look Uche's face in this matter.
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by Cityguy: 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
Joevics:
Harassment? shocked shocked

It's surprising this is coming from a group of people that supports a man who sends Efcc after judges that refuse to do his bidding,

While the likes of Okong Abang walks freely.

No president has ever harassed judges more than Buhari did in his first four years.

Las las, he couldn't convict anyone.

Most people don't expect anything from the tribunal.
I dey tell u especially when we know how they fought tooth and nail to get the former CJN out of the way unbeknown to them all are not fooled. The final phase if the onslaught is to be revealed tomorrow. Good luck to Nigeria.
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by AnanseK(m): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
Joevics:
Harassment? shocked shocked
It's surprising this is coming from a group of people that supports a man who sends Efcc after judges that refuse to do his bidding,
While the likes of Okong Abang walks freely.
No president has ever harassed judges more than Buhari did in his first four years.
Las las, he couldn't convict anyone.
Most people don't expect anything from the tribunal.

Buhari only “harassed” criminal judges like Onnoghen and others with dubious earnings of millions of Naira and d hidden in their houses.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by Mummyimbecile(m): 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Shut up, Atiku is coming.
Buhari till 2023,put am money,But make sure you hol handkerchief wey you go use wipe tears

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by dacool1(m): 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
cyberguy72:
what wud happen?
Most likely another civil war
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by bejeria101(m): 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
When you hang with dullards this is the result.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by sentio2020: 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
urgent
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by bejeria101(m): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
criminalmindz:
what kind of senseless country is this. why is femi adesina and co be senseless and unprofessional. if they have bought the judgement with money or intimidation why then are they disturbing our cyber space with lies. if they like let them announce 20-1 against Atiku no problem but they should know one thing man proposes but God disposes. if God says buhari tenure ends tonight, 1 million Abba kyari can't stop it.

God honour you always sir.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by mekuxiani(m): 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
IAmSkinny:
I don't want to sound like an APC zombie but the handwriting on the wall is very clear. From the DSS saying stuff about some group of people plotting to destabilize the country to this current issue. Isn't it just obvious that the decision has long been made? Isn't it obvious that Atiku is not coming?
I have already registered for suffering and smiling till 2023. Guys, brace yourself for impact, the next four years would be like hell.
Bros I de feel your talk but tomorrow the will of God must prevail
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by Bbjbt123: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
Please read it carefully
Some Nigerians can be very funny. I saw these abbreviations and it caught my attention.
Look at them .......

*NAIRA* - Never Allow Igbos Rule Again

*PHCN* - Problem Has Changed Name

*APC* - Association of Past Criminals

*NYSC* - Now Your Struggles Continue

*PDP* - People Deceiving People.

*MTN* - Maintain Total Nonsense

*ABACHA* - After Babangida Another Criminal Has Arrived

*NEPA* - Never Expect Power Again

*BUHARI* - Brought Unnecessary Hardship Among Reasonable Individuals.

Don't laugh alone.......Let others laugh with you.
NIGERIA IS SECOND TO NONE.

*Na only for Naija e de happen o.....*

*Na only for Naija* you
go see fish inside
"MEAT PIE"..

*Na only for Naija* we
dey count money after
we withdraw am from
ATM because we no
even trust ATM
machines.

*Na only for Naija*
PHCN dey say:-Win a
brand new GENERATOR
if you pay your NEPA
bill...

*Na only for Naija*
people dey horn for
traffic light make e
quick change from Red
to Green...

*Na only for Naija* Pharmacy dey sell Coke, Recharge Card, Chin chin, Puff puff and beer.

Wetin you no see for
Naija, you no fit see am
anywhere in d world...

*Na only for Naija* you go see one person dey use Bold5, X3, Ipad2 and Nokia N8 all at once while his mother dey sell groundnut for Junction.

*Na only for Naija* you go see mad man dey control traffic, people wey get sense dey obey.

*Na only for Naija* you go see native doctor dey use laptop connected with MTN modem. Maybe they are now consulting the spirits online..

*Na only for Naija* u go see a man selling a book from street to street that says HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITHOUT STRESS. I wonder why him no read d book.

I salute Nigerians......
Just laugh out DAT stress jhor
My Nigeria Your Nigeria our Nigeria My country if you. Agree share it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by opribo(m): 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
The truth is visible for all to see, should you attempt tp play on the intelligence of Nigerians again like that useless INEC then we shall respond accordingly.
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by CrestMan: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
These useful idiots sound like they already bought the judgement and are preparing the minds of Nigerians against reactions from PDP! They are really so confident lipsrsealed undecided angry cheesy
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by IAmSkinny: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
mekuxiani:

Bros I de feel your talk but tomorrow the will of God must prevail
My brother, na wetin wetin we the pray for but you see that Buhari? It is over his dead body.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by Osobi32(m): 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
I sense panic in their coven...... Some people are afraid already. Am just observing!
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by Bigframe: 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
Sharap
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by flowx(m): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
OnyeEurope:
Rubbish, which Nigerians should watch? I hate this APC Government with passion

Seconded!

Even can testify...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by cyberguy72(m): 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
dacool1:

Most likely another civil war
Joker...So who are those fighting the civil war.
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by tamonokare: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
WonderManly:
Nothing will happen tomorrow!
There is hope for Atiku. Congratulations in advance to Mr. President Atiku Abubakar. Atikulated forever!

Wake up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious Chikwendu Dedicate Son, Aragorn At COZA Church,Abuja / Presidency Shops For New Inspector-General Of Police To Replace Ibrahim Idris / INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates In Rivers, APC Absent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.