Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,587 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med (31531 Views)

Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians / Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians / INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 11, 2019
OnyeEurope:
Rubbish, which Nigerians should watch? I hate this APC Government with passion

Yes. It's not only you ....all your nyamiri people hate APC government with passion because it's not your brother that occupies the presidential seat but if it's your brother, everything the person does will be supported...
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by NonnyDot(m): 6:42am On Sep 11, 2019
Buhari and his cohorts will soon leave the ambit of power soon. If only the truth should be told
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by gbagyiza: 6:43am On Sep 11, 2019
IAmSkinny:
I don't want to sound like an APC zombie but the handwriting on the wall is very clear. From the DSS saying stuff about some group of people plotting to destabilize the country to this current issue. Isn't it just obvious that the decision has long been made? Isn't it obvious that Atiku is not coming?
I have already registered for suffering and smiling till 2023. Guys, brace yourself for impact, the next four years would be like hell.

Your comment made me laugh out loud because it has an infusion of a little comedy in it but to be honest with u, u said the bitter truth.
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 11, 2019
[quote author=glink2015 post=82117955]

Yes. It's not only you ....all your nyamiri people hate APC government with passion because it's not your brother that occupies the presidential seat but if it's your brother, everything the person does will be supported...[/quot
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 11, 2019
glink2015:

Yes. It's not only you ....all your nyamiri people hate APC government with passion because it's not your brother that occupies the presidential seat but if it's your brother, everything the person does will be supported...
Senseless quote, Igbo s are less concerned for ur so called Presidential seat which you has occupied for long time with the high rate of Beggars/Almageri undecided
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by Ekpeitut: 7:55am On Sep 11, 2019
I believe in an intelligent design and order even in a sea of chaos. Atiku won the presidential elections fair and square
even in the face of widespread intimidation by thugs and security agencies but was rigged out of his victory using a compromised INEC.

Buhari's certificate saga would later become the bane of the APC. However the outcome of today's judgement Nigeria is on the verge of a spectacular event that would shake it's foundation. The darkest hour is just before the dawn.
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 11, 2019
OnyeEurope:
Senseless quote, Igbo s are less concerned for ur so called Presidential seat which you has occupied for long time with the high rate of Beggars/Almageri undecided

Ha! It's painful. ..

Sorry I just told the truth...there are beggar and street urchins everywhere. ..
be tolerant!
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by Unie30: 9:52am On Sep 11, 2019
God bless Nigeria, and give our leaders wisdom to lead us to the promise land.
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med by goldmatrix(m): 11:50am On Sep 11, 2019
IAmSkinny:
I don't want to sound like an APC zombie but the handwriting on the wall is very clear. From the DSS saying stuff about some group of people plotting to destabilize the country to this current issue. Isn't it just obvious that the decision has long been made? Isn't it obvious that Atiku is not coming?
I have already registered for suffering and smiling till 2023. Guys, brace yourself for impact, the next four years would be like hell.

QED my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) / From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change / Ganduje Bribery Video Part 3 Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.