Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Why Are They Doing This To This Very Kel, Why Oh It's Painful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are They Doing This To This Very Kel, Why Oh It's Painful (1207 Views)

It's Painful, I Am Dying, Please Help Me / Sharp Guy..... Lololol: It’s Painful – Chioma Tells Davido As He Fondles Her Bo / It's Painful To Note That A Shoemaker Lives Better Than Me A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are They Doing This To This Very Kel, Why Oh It's Painful by Sunnyshinylight(f): 1:32am On Sep 11, 2019
Stay focused and don't mind liar's, their place is in the lake of fire burning with brimstones with the Antichrist and dwarfs.

We reign with Christ Jesus for ever and I know you demons are mad using kids to unleash what was supposed to be another persecution of the Holy church, but no sorry the world is now a global village.

Shame to those who persecuted those who brought glad tidings of great joy.

Now you should ask the little demons speaking to you, instructing you to insult and type evil, you all hypocrites parading themselves as workers of God Almighty. Ask the demons what her offenses are

Yet you don't know his mind and have none of his thoughts. Woe to those who claims they know God Almighty but turns around to fight God's word.

The same thing your forefathers crucified my lord CHRIST JESUS, because you couldn't understand him and was too fast to judge and CONDEMN him, the Lord Christ Jesus. The Righteousness of God Almighty, without sin,yet you found faults in CHRIST, hypocrites, your days will come and you will never be able to escape the room.

We fear no EVIL
Re: Why Are They Doing This To This Very Kel, Why Oh It's Painful by StrikeBack(m): 5:45am On Sep 11, 2019
OP, The only place you can survive with this all this nonsense you are posting is Nigeria; a stupidly religious country.... You are just constituting nuisance here and I really pity the man that will wife you.

Check into.a mental facility NOW!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are They Doing This To This Very Kel, Why Oh It's Painful by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:38am On Sep 11, 2019
How painful some mind, the only thing they want is to satisfy their ugly flesh and when it's not ready They curse and destroy themselves the more.....

This word will stand against many on the last day
Re: Why Are They Doing This To This Very Kel, Why Oh It's Painful by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
Re: Why Are They Doing This To This Very Kel, Why Oh It's Painful by EmeraldKing7(m): 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
U preach the word of God and spread immoral thoughts at the same time...

This Op eeh,whetin dey do u?
Re: Why Are They Doing This To This Very Kel, Why Oh It's Painful by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 13, 2019
God how much i despise hypocrites. We know you already. If you create a religious thread with a decent title you might get one or two converts. When you do this, you give christianity such a bad name, i feel good being atheist. Thanks alot.
This sh!t is like advertising a church as a brothel. We might enter because of our corrupt minds but we'll live cause you're a perverted liar, not that we dont wanna change. Who doesnt want a god to believe in.
Represent your God well.

1 Like

Re: Why Are They Doing This To This Very Kel, Why Oh It's Painful by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
No answer for Satan.

Those who are called will hear and the outsiders will perish
Re: Why Are They Doing This To This Very Kel, Why Oh It's Painful by Martinez39(m): 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
Blackivy29:
God how much i despise hypocrites. We know you already. If you create a religious thread with a decent title you might get one or two converts. When you do this, you give christianity such a bad name, i feel good being atheist. Thanks alot.
This sh!t is like advertising a church as a brothel. We might enter because of our corrupt minds but we'll live cause you're a perverted liar, not that we dont wanna change. Who doesnt want a god to believe in.
Represent your God well.
When I was still a christian, I knew a church that used such tactics in their leaflets. Though their titles were not as bad as the op's own.
Re: Why Are They Doing This To This Very Kel, Why Oh It's Painful by Sunnyshinylight(f): 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
When you are not called and you aren't chosen to comprehend the mystery you will never understand. Stop disturbing yourself if you are an outsider

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed - He Wants To Quit His Job And Relocate To Dubai / How Do I Do This Without Lying? Please Help Out / How To Read Anyone Instantly. 18 Psychological Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.