Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

It's Painful To Note That A Shoemaker Lives Better Than Me A Graduate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Painful To Note That A Shoemaker Lives Better Than Me A Graduate (1310 Views)

Nigerian Lady Who Graduated As Medical Doctor Ends Up As A Shoemaker / What Is It That Makes Heartbreaks So Painful To You? / It's Painful, I Am Dying, Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Painful To Note That A Shoemaker Lives Better Than Me A Graduate by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
Since morning, the best food i can recall eating is 60 naira madiga with 20 naira groundnut. This is really awkward for someone who passed through a federal university. I had to cut down my budget for food as i earn less than 20k monthly. This is appalling as those with brown-collar jobs earn triple my pay.

I remember my time in hall 3, i used to take my torn shoes to a cobbler at JSQ. I once paid him 1,200 to fix my travelling box during my days as an undergraduate. This guy takes home nothing less than 8k a day. That's like 80k in 10 days (x4 of my monthly pay).

Hmm... What was the essence of going to school??
Re: It's Painful To Note That A Shoemaker Lives Better Than Me A Graduate by immortalcrown(m): 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
bignoisemaker:
At least to learn grammar.
Re: It's Painful To Note That A Shoemaker Lives Better Than Me A Graduate by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
bignoisemaker:
since morning, the best food i can recall eating is 60 naira madiga with 20 naira graduate. This is really awkward for someone who passed through a federal university. I had to cut my budget as i earn less than 20k monthly. This is appalling as those with brown-collar jobs earn triple my pay.

I remember my time in hall 3, i used to take my torn shoes to a cobbler at JSQ. I once paid him 1,200 to fix my box during my days as an undergraduate. This guys takes home nothing less than 8k a day. That's like 80k in 10 days (x4 of my monthly pay).

wake up from your sleep,the world is going digital and understand that your very can’t put food on your table....How are you sure,that shoe maker doesn’t have a cert?wake up to reality and hustle!!!
Re: It's Painful To Note That A Shoemaker Lives Better Than Me A Graduate by midolian(m): 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
Bro, dont let the "graduate" thing get into your head..There are millions of graduates out there.

2ndly, I think you should kill that mentality of 'those who could not afford to go to school dont deserve as much as you do'..Your reason for going to school is probably to get the education needed to do what the "un-educated" do in a much better way...and not strictly to get a "white-killer" job that will have your wings clipped.

I would want you to change the title of your thread to "It is challenging to Note that a shoe maker lives better than me a graduate"

lalasticlala, I have been observing this man for some time now, I think he is getting more frustrated by the day (His threads are a give away). Maybe you can help him push this to FP to earn him some words of encouragement/advice.

1 Like

Re: It's Painful To Note That A Shoemaker Lives Better Than Me A Graduate by aminu790(m): 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
embarassed
Re: It's Painful To Note That A Shoemaker Lives Better Than Me A Graduate by Nedfed(m): 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
Is a shoemaker not a human being?
You and a shoemaker has the same chance of survivor.
The world is fast growing with creativity not just certificate only bro.
Wake up bro handwork pays beta
Re: It's Painful To Note That A Shoemaker Lives Better Than Me A Graduate by joseo: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
use the mentality you have as a graduate and don't rely on that paper called certificate.........money will flow in
Re: It's Painful To Note That A Shoemaker Lives Better Than Me A Graduate by Mandrake007(m): 9:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
education is vital but it is NOT for everybody we live in a world that now appreciates skill,creativity and innovation,certificates are fast getting irrelevant soon to be like your ssce certs lol thankfully I'm not a graduate the 4 years I'd have wasted in school I acquired several skills through rigorous trainings now I'm a young selfmade millionaire life can't get any better than this bruh I'd advice you to learn a skill there are lots out there I know graduates who are tailors,coblars,traders etc don't look down on any job my guy even okada drivers,bus drivers earn more than most white collar workers wake up my guy it's not too late
Re: It's Painful To Note That A Shoemaker Lives Better Than Me A Graduate by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 03, 2018
immortalcrown:
At least to learn grammar.
hmmm... Will it put food on my table??
Re: It's Painful To Note That A Shoemaker Lives Better Than Me A Graduate by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 03, 2018
Mandrake007:
education is vital but it is NOT for everybody we live in a world that now appreciates skill,creativity and innovation,certificates are fast getting irrelevant soon to be like your ssce certs lol thankfully I'm not a graduate the 4 years I'd have wasted in school I acquired several skills through rigorous trainings now I'm a young selfmade millionaire life can't get any better than this bruh I'd advice you to learn a skill there are lots out there I know graduates who are tailors,coblars,traders etc don't look down on any job my guy even okada drivers,bus drivers earn more than most white collar workers wake up my guy it's not too late
hmm.. I envy you. You were lucky you weren't lured into going to a higher institution. I really squandered a lot of money. Had to sacrifice a lot to make it through school.

All to what end? Time and money i should have used for something productive went down the drain
Re: It's Painful To Note That A Shoemaker Lives Better Than Me A Graduate by Nobody: 2:40am On Mar 11, 2018
joseo:
use the mentality you have as a graduate and don't rely on that paper called certificate.........money will flow in
hmm... i guess that involves doing hard jobs as opposed to my dream job

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Sleep More Better - Read How ! / VIDEO Man Get Stuck While Having SEX With A Married Woman / Hey Friends!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.