Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? (37487 Views)

Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner / Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC / PDP To INEC: Declare Atiku Winner Now - Vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Badonasty(m): 8:13am On Sep 11, 2019
nairavsdollars:
The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal in Abuja will today deliver judgment in the case instituted by the Peoples Democratic Party and its presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, challenging the outcome of the February 23, 2019 election.

The petitioners asked the five-man tribunal led by Justice Mohammed Garba to nullify President Buhari’s victory at the poll and either declare them the winner ‎or order the Independent National Electoral Commission to conduct a rerun.

What is the mood of the nation? How will you feel if the court declares Atiku winner of uphold the election of President Buhari?

It can't ever happen...just endure bubu for the next 3 and 1/2 years
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by WHITELIGHTER: 8:13am On Sep 11, 2019
It would have bring a soothing relief, but it ain't gonna hapin
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by RexTramadol1: 8:13am On Sep 11, 2019
Indifferent

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by eikechukwu8(m): 8:13am On Sep 11, 2019
let him be declared first, then we will know how we will feel

Meanwhile, is your laptop faulty, slow, non functioning or needs upgrade? dont worry call us, We gat you, for contact check my signature.
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by princekel19(m): 8:14am On Sep 11, 2019
Hmmm
Am still trying to know the title of that film, cuz that definitely gonna be b nollywood best seller...
Such thing don't happen in Africa...
OP pls wake up
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by karpentar: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2019
nairavsdollars:
The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal in Abuja will today deliver judgment in the case instituted by the Peoples Democratic Party and its presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, challenging the outcome of the February 23, 2019 election.

The petitioners asked the five-man tribunal led by Justice Mohammed Garba to nullify President Buhari’s victory at the poll and either declare them the winner ‎or order the Independent National Electoral Commission to conduct a rerun.

What is the mood of the nation? How will you feel if the court declares Atiku winner of uphold the election of President Buhari?

it is going to turn out as a charade! The bloody judges must have informed their Baba(Buhari) about the outcome, which invariably favours him. If the outcome by now is perceived to be against him, the beast in him would have started vibrating.
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Cajal(m): 8:14am On Sep 11, 2019
Did he ever win in the first instance?

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by PoetryTravis: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2019
that Sharia judge won't do it but they will pay for it

http://www.hotblackpics.com/clubmisotis-com-1g5J/
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by toprealman: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2019
Indifferent. That said, anything not Buhari is an upgrade.
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Fiaburnthem: 8:16am On Sep 11, 2019
That will be the day, I will know Nigeria will never be redeem again...
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Citizen0(m): 8:16am On Sep 11, 2019
Suffer head, ambition less . Vision less mumu.

[q1uote author=netpro post=82117430]The audacity of the looting empire of Africa to expect getting power into Aso Rock through the back door is very ridiculous.

Right now Dino, FFK, Timi Frank, Reno, Patience, Diezani, Dasuki, IPOB, Boko Haram and other wailers are already salivating at the National Cake.

Not going to happen. Keep your filthy hands to yourself. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Edusouls(m): 8:16am On Sep 11, 2019
They even wasted money, going for a case without base, that Cameroon gangster should go and rest Abeg make we concentrate..

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2019
Buhari boy will declare Atiku winner? In which country? No make me laugh abeg.
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Meliian(f): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2019
Change is the only constant thing in life. I'd feel hopeless. The thief can't fare better than Buhari. They're all birds of a feather.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Glycosunde: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2019
that is almost near IMPOSSICANT in capital letters. Even Atiku knows he is in troublem

@op, have you ever boarded a ship at the airport, that is how difficult Atiku victory is today. Not happening even if most Nigerians want it

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by bigstan11787(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2019
Though i would be so happy if Atiku s decleard winner but in my dear country...its almost impossible
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by bluecircle470: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2019
You want to know how i will feel on something that won’t happen..... are you okay at all?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by kareemkamil(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku ko Arifu ni, Mumu gesture.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by qleap2all(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2019
Would feel very bad

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by olptund2012ovi(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2019
Impossible

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by greenguy: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2019
Indifference. Perhaps I'd have a little faith in Nigeria again.

Things have really gone bad. Buhari's mess will linger for a very long time.
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by BluntBoy(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku is too gullible. He thinks he is going to win even with his untidied cases.

Even if the tribunal wants to help him, he has not done well to help himself.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku is coming trending on Twitter already.

CHEAP DEAL on a Lexus down in my signature.
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Mopolchi: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2019
I will be very happy!
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by babyfaceafrica: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2019
Indifferent
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by jubrilELsudan: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2019
I will look for bobrisky and shoot my hot cum in his mouth then I will hang hanty kemi on the bonnet of my benz and fvck her fat oyinbo style then shoot my hot cum in her mouth.

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Okoroawusa: 8:18am On Sep 11, 2019
CharleyBright:
Chaii, that would be the best thing to happen to Nigeria since the death of Abacha.
No doubt, Atiku won the elections, and evidences before the Tribunal shows so.
But we all know the Electoral Tribunal will very unlikely to declare Atiku the winner.
By now they would have received stern warning not to try it or else they will get the Onnoghen treatment.
And even if the Tribunal declare Atiku winner, APC will head to higher court, and they have their people all ready to overturn the Tribunal ruling if it doesn't favor Buhari.
Please share one of the evidences that Atiku won the last election with us here...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions / Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) / Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.