Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? (37474 Views)

Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner / Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC / PDP To INEC: Declare Atiku Winner Now - Vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by saraki2019(m): 8:18am On Sep 11, 2019
I will leave the country

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by asiwajumi(m): 8:18am On Sep 11, 2019
people and surfering are like 5 and 6
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by izombie(m): 8:18am On Sep 11, 2019
We all know that the tribunal will say buhari won. He's already bought everything. And others are too scared to go against him.
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Reference(m): 8:19am On Sep 11, 2019
The last thing we need as a nation is instability. I have said it before. The only positives we can get out of this inquest is reforms to the electoral system and the growth and development of the electoral institution. If the election result is overturned and no lessons are learned we will be in no better a position and Nigeria will have no benefits from this. The process is way more important than the result.
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Okoroawusa: 8:19am On Sep 11, 2019
jubrilELsudan:
I will look for bobrisky and shoot my hot cum in his mouth then I will hang hanty kemi on the bonnet of my benz and fvck her fat oyinbo style then shoot my hot cum in her mouth.
The OP said how you will feel... not how you will go crazy

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by bluefilm: 8:20am On Sep 11, 2019
Seetto:
Atiku is cuming grin in your mouth, OP make sure your mouth dey open wink

Something already tells me it's gonna be a big cumming owing to the fact that he has been pounding the pussy for a very long time!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Okoroawusa: 8:20am On Sep 11, 2019
saraki2019:
I will leave the country
And will send Air Peace to bring you back
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by TheAlchemist: 8:21am On Sep 11, 2019
"It can't get worse than this"... that is how i would feel.
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by princetg: 8:21am On Sep 11, 2019
I will be very happy to hear court decler Atiku winner grin
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by drey076(m): 8:21am On Sep 11, 2019
indifferent
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Osobi32(m): 8:21am On Sep 11, 2019
Honestly am not expecting that to happen in Nigeria because our judiciary has been bought already.... If atiku is expecting a favourable judgement today then he must be sleeping on a bicycle. Buhari will rather die in power like the past Lybia leader.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by bluebay(m): 8:22am On Sep 11, 2019
It will be difficult for APC having every one in their pockets now. Only possibility of rerun and I see it hard for PDP to win. Only if The Masses Comes to their senses .
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Kingjames(m): 8:22am On Sep 11, 2019
Somebody should assist consult from silva how much I gat to pay for 43% share of NNPC controlled refinery

Atiku is privatising everything

But a quick one: Atiku is a gonna

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by ise82(m): 8:22am On Sep 11, 2019
Not possible because the judges are all bought. Nigeria is now fully under the spell of money everything bows to it. All our core values are now diluted as a result of wrong value system we operate. It’s sad!
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Lexusgs430: 8:22am On Sep 11, 2019
It's a pipe dream......

Tanko is in charge.........
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by babajero(m): 8:23am On Sep 11, 2019
nairavsdollars:
The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal in Abuja will today deliver judgment in the case instituted by the Peoples Democratic Party and its presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, challenging the outcome of the February 23, 2019 election.

The petitioners asked the five-man tribunal led by Justice Mohammed Garba to nullify President Buhari’s victory at the poll and either declare them the winner ‎or order the Independent National Electoral Commission to conduct a rerun.

What is the mood of the nation? How will you feel if the court declares Atiku winner of uphold the election of President Buhari?
A little relieved, though it may not change a thing.
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by SaintLucia: 8:23am On Sep 11, 2019
The question should be how will the Biafran and IPOB feel when the Tribunal affirm Buhari the winner?

Meanwhile the IndecentStar is still deceiving his mumu followers with a Photoshop picture at the EU Parliament.

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by fergie001: 8:23am On Sep 11, 2019
Present impossible tense.
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by walexGodson(m): 8:24am On Sep 11, 2019
Will be so glad and relieved
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Okoroawusa: 8:24am On Sep 11, 2019
Glycosunde:
that is almost near IMPOSSICANT in capital letters. Even Atiku knows he is in troublem

@op, have you ever boarded a ship at the airport, that is how difficult Atiku victory is today. Not happening even if most Nigerians want it
Did you say "most Nigerians want it"?....Bia, nwokem correct that your statement to "most igbos want it" before kitikpa(leprosy) arachagi Anya there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Femijohn198: 8:24am On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku eye go still clear now now.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by onyxo76(m): 8:25am On Sep 11, 2019
That one no fit happen...I even heard that pop has been doing fasting and prayer for 12 days now, does God answer prayer of the wicked?

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Okoroawusa: 8:26am On Sep 11, 2019
bluebay:
It will be difficult for APC having every one in their pockets now. Only possibility of rerun and I see it hard for PDP to win. Only if The Masses Comes to their senses .
We the masses are already with our senses that is why we voted Buhari in the first place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by bluebay(m): 8:28am On Sep 11, 2019
Okoroawusa:

We the masses are already with our senses that is why we voted Buhari in the first place
Speak for yourself .

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by prespat(m): 8:29am On Sep 11, 2019
I will dance skelewu
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Arespect10: 8:29am On Sep 11, 2019
I WILL COMMIT SUICIDE i swearI WILL COMMIT SUICIDE i swearI WILL COMMIT SUICIDE i swear

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Bizibi(m): 8:30am On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku won't win, that old incompetent man will be there for the next 4 years.
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by orisa37: 8:32am On Sep 11, 2019
I will Praise God for His Instructions Directions and Discernment, for He alone knows where and how He's leading Nigeria.
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by FLYFIRE(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2019
IT WILL END TODAY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Mourns The Ooni Of Ife; Shares Photo With Him / Presidential Election: Yahaya Bello's Billboard Spotted In Port Harcourt / "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.