Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? (37504 Views)

Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner / Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC / PDP To INEC: Declare Atiku Winner Now - Vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Ominimercy(m): 9:13am On Sep 11, 2019
Happy!
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by TempleHouse: 9:16am On Sep 11, 2019
I guess APC members are panicking, thus the reason they're now flooding to Abuja to support the President , incase of a news shock which can trigger heart failure for Buhari.
Also the heavy security presence in the Abuja high Court seems to indicate a big Sutnami news is coming...!
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Bakerdav: 9:20am On Sep 11, 2019
They can't declare atiku winners, we already know the outcome, u think its easy
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by ejimatic: 9:23am On Sep 11, 2019
nairavsdollars:
The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal in Abuja will today deliver judgment in the case instituted by the Peoples Democratic Party and its presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, challenging the outcome of the February 23, 2019 election.

The petitioners asked the five-man tribunal led by Justice Mohammed Garba to nullify President Buhari’s victory at the poll and either declare them the winner ‎or order the Independent National Electoral Commission to conduct a rerun.

What is the mood of the nation? How will you feel if the court declares Atiku winner of uphold the election of President Buhari?
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Ferrous(m): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2019
I'm an ardent supporter of PDP but I don't see PDP winning that case
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Mummyimbecile(m): 9:31am On Sep 11, 2019
This OP is funny,how can you ask such a question,Do you Know who Buhari is?....Do you know why the Former CJN was removed?,If you know the answer to these questions i asked,You wont be asking such a question,The Judges cant declare Atiku Winner,Even if the do,(which they wont dare anyways)...we still have appeal court and supreme country.....Abeg no make me laugh oo,Buhari till 2023,Wailers can continue to wail,While they continue to wait for Their Atiku to cum.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by alen4smith(m): 9:32am On Sep 11, 2019
nairavsdollars:
The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal in Abuja will today deliver judgment in the case instituted by the Peoples Democratic Party and its presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, challenging the outcome of the February 23, 2019 election.

The petitioners asked the five-man tribunal led by Justice Mohammed Garba to nullify President Buhari’s victory at the poll and either declare them the winner ‎or order the Independent National Electoral Commission to conduct a rerun.

What is the mood of the nation? How will you feel if the court declares Atiku winner of uphold the election of President Buhari?
a foreigner can never be the president of Nigeria. He should go and take over from Paul Biya.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 11, 2019
That means the word technicality have been removed from dictionary
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by ejimatic: 9:39am On Sep 11, 2019
nairavsdollars:

. He can never be declared winner.If I lie ask Awolowo. Olu Falae. Buhari .All lost cases at the tribunal...Reason Presidential election covers 774 local governments and 36 states...Can 65 witnesses with 5 presiding officers be used to upturn election results in 10 states? Is the existence of the INEC server established? Atiku can't win.
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Excellentmind: 9:40am On Sep 11, 2019
If it were in a sane society, where the right of every arm of government is respected, independency observed and duties carried without harassment and intimidation, Atiku would win.

But in Nigeria, the case is different as there is no judicial independence. Judiciary is under a strict control of the executive and so all its activities must go in the way of the executive. Any judge who tries to stand his grounds will be visited at mid night by vicious security forces on the orders of the executive. Such judge will be harassed, humiliated, disgraced and arraigned on trump up charges. This of course, has made Nigerian Judiciary System a laughing stock in the comity of nations; it lacks the independence to make a landmark judgement; therefore, its ruling in this case is well predictable as it always bases its judgement on technicality instead of the substance of a case.
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:40am On Sep 11, 2019
Ayodoni1:
I will feel very bad, because I kno Atiku is coming to ruin Nigeria. where did he get all d moni he using till nw if his nt corrupt. former vice president is richer Dan former president, what if he becomes d president. Look at buhari, a man of integrity, d man of d people, d man of d poor, d man dat allowed d poor to benefit from his government by creating different programs dat every Nigerian graduate had equal chance of getting selected. Once again I will feel very bad if d judge declared Atiku as d president dat won in d Feb 23 2019 general election, thanks.
man of which people..I am definitely not one of them...
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Excellentmind: 9:42am On Sep 11, 2019
nairavsdollars:

If it were in a sane society, where the right of every arm of government is respected, independency observed and duties carried without harassment and intimidation, Atiku would win.

But in Nigeria, the case is different as there is no judicial independence. Judiciary is under a strict control of the executive and so all its activities must go in the way of the executive. Any judge who tries to stand his grounds will be visited at mid night by vicious security forces on the orders of the executive. Such judge will be harassed, humiliated, disgraced and arraigned on trump up charges. This of course, has made Nigerian Judiciary System a laughing stock in the comity of nations; it lacks the independence to make a landmark judgement; therefore, its ruling in this case is well predictable as it always bases its judgement on technicality instead of the substance of a case.
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by jubrilELsudan: 9:43am On Sep 11, 2019
DateMynd44:
so up til now them never still cure ur madness

They took me to yabaLeft but they chased me away after I shoot my hot cum in their mouth.

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by jubrilELsudan: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Bros, I hope say no problem?

No problem bros.

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by eriko4life(m): 9:48am On Sep 11, 2019
I will feel no different. because they are all the same. they do not care a bit about us. selfish they all are. like it's going to change anything
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by faithfull18(f): 9:48am On Sep 11, 2019
Better.
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by West2019(m): 9:49am On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku is coming
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by lookingfly: 9:49am On Sep 11, 2019
This is what me and my guys will be doing

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by salih74(m): 9:59am On Sep 11, 2019
CharleyBright:
Chaii, that would be the best thing to happen to Nigeria since the death of Abacha.
No doubt, Atiku won the elections, and evidences before the Tribunal shows so.
But we all know the Electoral Tribunal will very unlikely to declare Atiku the winner.
By now they would have received stern warning not to try it or else they will get the Onnoghen treatment.
And even if the Tribunal declare Atiku winner, APC will head to higher court, and they have their people all ready to overturn the Tribunal ruling if it doesn't favor Buhari.
mr bright it seems u are either dumb or just a fantastic bigot for thinking evidences presented at the tribunal by atikus lawyers is sufficient to declare him a winner.In fact this presidential election tribunal will go down in history as a waste of time and resources to our dear nation
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by salih74(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2019
Excellentmind:

Another mad bigot
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2019
nairavsdollars:

If wishes were horses...
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Obason22(m): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2019
We all no that Atiku won the Feb 23, presidential Election. But due to what happened between Nigeria vs Argentina at 2018, world cup. (VAR) will always support Argentines. Except by hand of God.
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by tsavkeghps(m): 10:14am On Sep 11, 2019
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Acidosis(m): 10:14am On Sep 11, 2019
Tribunal can declare rerun in certain states
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by PassingShot(m): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2019
CharleyBright:
Chaii, that would be the best thing to happen to Nigeria since the death of Abacha.
No doubt, Atiku won the elections, and evidences before the Tribunal shows so.
But we all know the Electoral Tribunal will very unlikely to declare Atiku the winner.
By now they would have received stern warning not to try it or else they will get the Onnoghen treatment.
And even if the Tribunal declare Atiku winner, APC will head to higher court, and they have their people all ready to overturn the Tribunal ruling if it doesn't favor Buhari.

This is the typical example of the kids that are hoping on Atiku.
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by osusuallstars: 10:23am On Sep 11, 2019
I will feed 2000 almajiri in daura today
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by renewable1(m): 10:29am On Sep 11, 2019
Good help us all.

You want a 1kva inverter with solar system for 135k with backup time of minimum 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by udemzyudex(m): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2019
No need to waste my feelings cos I don't see it happening cheesy

I'm only expecting a rerun.
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 11, 2019
Honestly no diff between dem... Anybody wey win no still give a bleep about d masses.
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 11, 2019
Seetto:
Atiku is cuming grin in your mouth, OP make sure your mouth dey open wink
Hahahahahahahahahahaha this made me laugh

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Wantedmiller: 10:51am On Sep 11, 2019
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Op,first of all stop fantasizing 'cause the wish is a near impossibility.Buhari is in strict control of the system.

Secondly,Neither Buhari nor Atiku can salvage Nigeria from her vaporized and shattered state.
People keep thinking that those two folks are the messiah and destroyer of Nigeria respectively but no,it's far from that.

And unless a well-meaning citizen emerges to move the rusted wheel,Nigeria may not move.

I don't think you are a Nigeria..... you spoke with so much power..

God bless you. ur point was so clear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan / Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari / Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.