Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? (37485 Views)

Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner / Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC / PDP To INEC: Declare Atiku Winner Now - Vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by 1988: 10:53am On Sep 11, 2019
BEST DAY EVER
nairavsdollars:
The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal in Abuja will today deliver judgment in the case instituted by the Peoples Democratic Party and its presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, challenging the outcome of the February 23, 2019 election.

The petitioners asked the five-man tribunal led by Justice Mohammed Garba to nullify President Buhari’s victory at the poll and either declare them the winner ‎or order the Independent National Electoral Commission to conduct a rerun.

What is the mood of the nation? How will you feel if the court declares Atiku winner of uphold the election of President Buhari?
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Authority1o1(m): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2019
Wantedmiller:

I don't think you are a Nigeria..... you spoke with so much power..

God bless you. ur point was so clear.
Thanks bro.I'm a nigerian.an igbo guy though.
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by lionson(m): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2019
E go happen and una eyes go clear! Get ready for heart attack.
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by TemmyT002(m): 11:04am On Sep 11, 2019
Hahahahaha
I will be very surprised. As in, very surprised.
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Okoroawusa: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2019
jubrilELsudan:

No problem bros.
No wonder
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by lizdammy: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election?
I will be very happy na.

The only permanent thing in life is CHANGE!
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by luluosas(m): 11:38am On Sep 11, 2019
Create another thread for Buhari too to balance the equation.
As for me, I will continue to remain calm as I am presently. Nothing different. But, don't forget that this case is not ending here, Supreme Court is the final destination.
God bless Nigeria

nairavsdollars:
The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal in Abuja will today deliver judgment in the case instituted by the Peoples Democratic Party and its presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, challenging the outcome of the February 23, 2019 election.

The petitioners asked the five-man tribunal led by Justice Mohammed Garba to nullify President Buhari’s victory at the poll and either declare them the winner ‎or order the Independent National Electoral Commission to conduct a rerun.

What is the mood of the nation? How will you feel if the court declares Atiku winner of uphold the election of President Buhari?
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by luluosas(m): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2019
And what if the tribunal favoured Buhari and Atiku goes to the same higher court? Will you still stand on this your defense?

CharleyBright:
Chaii, that would be the best thing to happen to Nigeria since the death of Abacha.
No doubt, Atiku won the elections, and evidences before the Tribunal shows so.
But we all know the Electoral Tribunal will very unlikely to declare Atiku the winner.
By now they would have received stern warning not to try it or else they will get the Onnoghen treatment.
And even if the Tribunal declare Atiku winner, APC will head to higher court, and they have their people all ready to overturn the Tribunal ruling if it doesn't favor Buhari.
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by RealityShot: 11:47am On Sep 11, 2019
then i know it is a clear plan by northern elders to handover to Hatifu .
.. so as to rule till 2027.
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by DateMynd44(m): 11:51am On Sep 11, 2019
jubrilELsudan:

They took me to yabaLeft but they chased me away after I shoot my hot cum in their mouth.
wey u dey get all these pictures?
u don masturbate tire
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by yetunsbay(m): 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
He isn't the savior either. His party was once there for 16yrs
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by kadiri3(m): 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
nairavsdollars:

THE SHOULD DECLAIRE ATIKU FOR WAT? WITH YEYE PROOF?
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
There will be war angry
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by tck2000(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Op,first of all stop fantasizing 'cause the wish is a near impossibility.Buhari is in strict control of the system.

Secondly,Neither Buhari nor Atiku can salvage Nigeria from her vaporized and shattered state.
People keep thinking that those two folks are the messiah and destroyer of Nigeria respectively but no,it's far from that.

And unless a well-meaning citizen emerges to move the rusted wheel,Nigeria may not move.
true
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by blozzynonny(f): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
I will feel elated but it will be for a short while because I know the matter will still go on appeal and the decision will be reversed. They may just give it to Atiku now to assuage Nigerians for the time being but collect it back from him at the Supreme Court. Nigeria, my country
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by AgentNairaland(f): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
Impossible, Is Like Saying Prophet Muhammad pbuh Will Resurrect Or Saying He's ALIVE In Jannah.. It Can Never Be Possible
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Lanre0: 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
We are not objecting to the coming of Atiku, but will have to come & be tethered along with his thievery boss Obasanjo in Kirikiri maximum prison. They collectively laid the foundation for insecurity in this country.
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by Jilo83(m): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
sad
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by dwisedgreat: 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
Lol. Future impossible tense. grin
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by CharleyBright(m): 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
PassingShot:

This is the typical example of the kids that are hoping on Atiku.
Who is your mate? You will very well call me Sir if u were to see me. Not kidding. When I started University, you were very likely not born. Look well you call people kids. I repeat, am not your mate
Re: How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? by CharleyBright(m): 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
salih74:
mr bright it seems u are either dumb or just a fantastic bigot for thinking evidences presented at the tribunal by atikus lawyers is sufficient to declare him a winner.In fact this presidential election tribunal will go down in history as a waste of time and resources to our dear nation

Must you call me names for airing my opinion?
Why don't u simply put up your contrary view to counter mine instead of resorting to abuse?

Responsible and Matured minds don't resort to abuse in discourse.

By the way, can you swear on your life on juju that Buhari has sch certificate?
Buhari lied about his certificate and should be kicked out on that basis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) / Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) / Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.