Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

I Was Hated, Called “okoro Hausa” Because Of APC – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Hated, Called “okoro Hausa” Because Of APC – Okorocha (929 Views)

Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa Because The Media Asked Him To - Aide / Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha / "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Hated, Called “okoro Hausa” Because Of APC – Okorocha by VicTee: 6:48am On Sep 11, 2019
Senator Rochas Okorocha, the immediate past governor of Imo, has lamented the humiliating treatment meted out to him by his party the All Progressives Congress (APC), in spite of his sacrifices and financial contributions to the party.

Okorocha, the senator representing Imo West Senatorial District, told newsmen in Abuja on Tuesday that he got evil reward from APC for his commitment to the course of the party especially in the South East.

Read full: https://firstreportsonline.com/i-was-hated-called-okoro-hausa-because-of-apc-okorocha/

Re: I Was Hated, Called “okoro Hausa” Because Of APC – Okorocha by ChyzumHills(f): 6:52am On Sep 11, 2019
YOU WILL SOON MOVE TO OKORO FULANI.

LET'S ENJOY THIS SONG DEDICATED TO OKORO HAUSA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_059iIv1vrQ

2 Likes

Re: I Was Hated, Called “okoro Hausa” Because Of APC – Okorocha by SLAP44: 6:52am On Sep 11, 2019
You used your closeness to APC to steal imo state dry.
Re: I Was Hated, Called “okoro Hausa” Because Of APC – Okorocha by Davash222(m): 6:52am On Sep 11, 2019
Obviously, things are about to fall apart. Our own na to laugh and rejoice. Lol
Re: I Was Hated, Called “okoro Hausa” Because Of APC – Okorocha by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 11, 2019
And "Okoro Hausa" you shall remain for generations unending.

We shall cause history to curse you.

Never shall any of your kind be integrated in any Igbo affair.

For daring to align with the enemy, cursed be you.

1 Like

Re: I Was Hated, Called “okoro Hausa” Because Of APC – Okorocha by tamonokare: 6:55am On Sep 11, 2019
You became "Okoro Hausa" because of APC
Re: I Was Hated, Called “okoro Hausa” Because Of APC – Okorocha by wingmanII: 6:56am On Sep 11, 2019
Liar! You are hated for your greed and bad governance.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Hated, Called “okoro Hausa” Because Of APC – Okorocha by donstan18: 6:57am On Sep 11, 2019
Foolish man.

1 Like

Re: I Was Hated, Called “okoro Hausa” Because Of APC – Okorocha by PureGoldh(m): 7:05am On Sep 11, 2019
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first
Re: I Was Hated, Called “okoro Hausa” Because Of APC – Okorocha by SoNature(m): 7:26am On Sep 11, 2019
Awol1:
And "Okoro Hausa" you shall remain for generations unending.

We shall cause history to curse you.

Never shall any of your kind be integrated in any Igbo affair.

For daring to align with the enemy, cursed be you.

Mechie onu gi, nwoke!

Who is your enemy?

When people say you guys are myopic, it seems as though they are insulting you...but they are right.

Everyone cannot be in the useless Imo PDP.

If you say that Igbos are republicans, everyone must be allowed to join any political party of their choice.

Hate him or love him, Okorocha predicted that Buhari would win twice, and he did.

Okorocha has his flaws, but what is behind is bigger than what you guys see.

1 Like

Re: I Was Hated, Called “okoro Hausa” Because Of APC – Okorocha by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:31am On Sep 11, 2019
The same APC turned their back on you when you needed them most.. So who's the bigger fool?

I guess its you
Re: I Was Hated, Called “okoro Hausa” Because Of APC – Okorocha by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 11, 2019
After today, Fulani herdsmen will be resuming

(1) (Reply)

Covid19:Nigerians React As FIRS Ask Companies To Pay Tax Before Due Date / BREAKING: Names of APC Reconciliation Committee members for Edo, Ondo [FULL LIST / Top Lies Against Awolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.