Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) (50306 Views)

Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) / Face Masks Production At Gatimo Apparel Factory In Ikeja, Lagos (video) / Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by mamajj17(f): 11:01am On Sep 11, 2019
This is called HALF OF BREAD IS BETTER THAN NONE, atleast he is not a lazy Youth grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2019
This one Just cure my Moodiness today
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kai! But Naija comedy no get rival

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don laff sotey I pass my bus stop
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2019
mrdharkchild:
St. Augustine, should we tell him? embarassed
Lol. St. Augustine was scooping water from a river into a tiny hole cry
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by Octa8: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2019
Maybe na wetin Baba say make e go do be that for billions to start rolling in.... grin grin grin
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by Newshubs: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2019
ChristmasBells:
Since no one cares to patronize you at the moment i think you should make it free when people come get to see how good you are with that people will start patronising not all bussineses should get profit at the begining if you want to realy advertise your brand in Nigeria make your services free and you will see people trooping in in large numbers i wish you all the best bro you can add me up on whatsapp via this nb +2348118444297 take care dear 100%Love!
Says who?

Keep swimming in vain imaginations
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2019
If you want to become a celerity ......do the most stupidity things with cameras surrounding you.....post more than twice on Instagram and Nairaland...you will begat stupid followership and Banks will come to buy your stupidity.

Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by Ahmadu74(m): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2019
Village people at work �
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 11, 2019
SleekGist:
Mentally unstable Nigerian man seen mopping the Atlantic Ocean in Lagos

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_7gADWQL_0

Hm! Brother blogger!!!... Anything for the traffic! I sight you!

Mentally unstable and he can dress to match, with a nice hair cut hmmm ... I guess you're the only one that knows he's mentally unstable.

Una go film and video una sef just to sell and pull crowd.
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2019
majamajic:

what about if he is trying to clean the mop after cleaning a bar shop opposite ?
I like people that think outside the box. Nice.
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by ransomed: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2019
Chai... Yahoo plus got wrong.
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by janejive(f): 11:11am On Sep 11, 2019
Eya cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by foreshore(m): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2019
SleekGist:
Mentally unstable Nigerian man seen mopping the Atlantic Ocean in Lagos

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_7gADWQL_0

It will soon be dry na
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2019
Comedy Skit. Meanwhile for Gotv and Dstv users check my last topic for promo prices.
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by Ayobamibarry247: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2019
Say no to drug una no go hear � ..
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:30am On Sep 11, 2019
Guy dey Do wetting l,the Maga wey send am ask am to do.

Guy men.... Abeg make una sorry for this guy.
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by omohlexy: 11:35am On Sep 11, 2019
He is not mentally unstable. Thats a yahoo+ assignment. When he is is done with this stage he will proceed to raping his mother and providing his girlfriends clit and labia. if you know you know. lazy youths!
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by banji1(m): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2019
On a day the Presidential Tribunal will give judgment... meme loading for Atiku's camp grin

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by anochuko01(m): 11:46am On Sep 11, 2019
This is how many Nigerians spend their lives all in the name of "hardwork"....
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
nrexzy:
He is industrious oooo n hardworking
I guess he'd make a good husband for your sister undecided
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
SILVERLINES:
what has he done?

who has he offended to deserve such punishment
he broke and Edo girl's heart grin
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by ChristmasBells: 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
Newshubs:
Says who?

Keep swimming in vain imaginations
Miracle my dear only go to those who believe!!! some people can never speak good or see good in any thing they are always negative thats why they are where they are be positive say no to negativity the phone you are using now started from just mare vain imaginations but today its a reality!!
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by PrincessB1(f): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
A very hardworking fellow grin grin grin
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by degamemaster(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
A new meme loading... grin grin grin
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by panpan(m): 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2019
He is probably performing a ritual, which to him may have some form of spiritual or religious significance.
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by renewable1(m): 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
May God bless us all o

Do you know with 135k you can own a 1kva solar power system that can power your basic appliances for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by Cleanman(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
Doesnt look mentally unstable to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself / The Reaction Of Alabukun And Lime.. / Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.