Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:01 AM

Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) (50489 Views)

Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) / Face Masks Production At Gatimo Apparel Factory In Ikeja, Lagos (video) / Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by Platony(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
Dindirin undecided
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by mechanics(m): 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
When he has finished taking codeine.
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by ippis: 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
Someone is doing spiritual assignment and you people are saying he is mental....
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by RUDEBOYY(m): 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
He will mopp tire cheesy
But this is not funny o.. madness is the worst that can happen to anyone angry
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by mrdharkchild(m): 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2019
destinyy23:
Lol. St. Augustine was scooping water from a river into a tiny hole cry
God forgive me, my mind swam in the realm of **** when I saw the "tiny hole" part. It was obvious though, the way you further described how the HOLE was.
Someone may have been trying to decipher how Buhari would lose his trial today, then he saw this guy trying to mop the Atlantic ocean dry tongue
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by MrFly(m): 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
person dey do correct assignment una dey here d talk say im dey mentally unstable.. Very soon nigga go blow
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by agbitaj(m): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
He just want to trend by all means
SleekGist:
Mentally unstable Nigerian man seen mopping the Atlantic Ocean in Lagos

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_7gADWQL_0
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by Larryjay1: 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
chaiiiii.... dey finally get this guy oooo
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
village people don get meeting for him matter.
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by Omonzeleang: 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
Manic patient..could even be bipolar. He should be taken to a mental health facility asap.lest he dies of exhaustion.
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by Ejos1(m): 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
eBay checkout available.

PM link and address

Check my signature
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by Parkflash(f): 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
dude is high on warri weed
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
mrdharkchild:

God forgive me, my mind swam in the realm of **** when I saw the "tiny hole" part. It was obvious though, the way you further described how the HOLE was.
Someone may have been trying to decipher how Buhari would lose his trial today, then he saw this guy trying to mop the Atlantic ocean dry tongue
May God have mercy on your soul.
Re: Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) by mrdharkchild(m): 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
destinyy23:
May God have mercy on your soul.
Amen dear . Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) / Man Slumps And Dies On The Road During Early Morning Jogging / Using Bleaching Cream To Improve Your Appearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.