Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. (8409 Views)

Possible Verdict Of The TRIBUNAL From All Points Of View / Dele Momodu: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar And The Verdict Of Man / Presidential Election Appeal: Issues Beyond The Verdict Of The Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by FarahAideed: 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Go get a Visa and come to US and you will be free from the kangaroo justice of Nigeria. Lol

Where have u been?

1 Like

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by Abbeybailey(m): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
FarahAideed:

Where have u been?
Ok. Been working in South Africa if you can believe that and our Asia HQ in Singapore but back in Chitown now. How are you ?.
Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by FarahAideed: 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Ok. Been working in South Africa if you can believe that and our Asia HQ in Singapore but back in Chitown now. How are you ?.

I am great boss..Good to know you are fine
Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by Abbeybailey(m): 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
FarahAideed:

I am great boss..Good to know you are fine
Thanks Buddy. Only God can rescue Nigeria from these worthless and corrupt leaders. I really feel for Nigerians living under the clueless leadership. Hopefully, people will rise up, if not , Nigeria will be forever doomed.

1 Like

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by Afamed: 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
FarahAideed:

How Sir?
Atiku has landed at Upper Iweka

1 Like

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by muykem: 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
Igbo too wise, they turn everything to business. They will milk Atiku dry.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by omenka(m): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
FarahAideed:
As a supporter of Justice and supporter of Atiku. I hereby reject the Kangaroo verdict of the Presidential Election Tribunal . This Verdict is unacceptable to the good people of Nigeria as it was forged in the altar of injustice . See you all at the appeal where this shall be appealed in accordance to the statutes of our country .. Nigeria must be rescued !!!!
Used to think this was an adult not knowing he is one misguided kid.

2 Likes

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by asobo: 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
seunmsg:

PEPT is actually appeal court. Your ignorance is really appalling.
Shame on you. Ignorant being.
Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by EeyanMayweather(m): 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
asobo:
Shame on you. Ignorant being.
Shut up..You are the ignorant loser here
Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by EeyanMayweather(m): 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2019
FarahAideed:

It's your ignorance that sucks , who told told you the word appeal in litigation is tied to a type of court .
You are a shameless liar . Why did you edit your original post
Just accept the correction and move on. We all learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by FarahAideed: 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
EeyanMayweather:

You are a shameless liar . Why did you edit your original post
Just accept the correction and move on. We all learn everyday.

Edit what ? Abeg go and sleep
Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by phyllumtopilla: 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
Nigeria2040:
Members of the presidential election tribunal was constituted by the chief Justice of Nigeria who is Buhari's boy. So we all know the judgement
so, how come several APC reps and senators have been are being shown the exit by election petition tribunals?

2 Likes

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by Skengman: 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
You rejected a final judgment that is yet to be delivered. I’m confused undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by God1st1: 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
God want never allow this injustice to stay in Nigeria
Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by EeyanMayweather(m): 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
FarahAideed:

Edit what ? Abeg go and sleep
You are a bloody liar with a single digit IQ. Atiku cum kill you there tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by asobo: 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
EeyanMayweather:

Shut up..You are the ignorant loser here
Illiterate who doesn't know the hierarchy of PEPT jurisdiction.
Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by EeyanMayweather(m): 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
asobo:
Illiterate who doesn't know the hierarchy of PEPT jurisdiction.
Isn't this dunce one and the same as the autistic op??
Go get a proper education.
PEPT is at the level of the Appeal court already.
How many times do you want that to be spelled out for you

1 Like

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by Freeworldbutfre: 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
Nigeria2040:
Members of the presidential election tribunal was constituted by the chief Justice of Nigeria who is Buhari's boy. So we all know the judgement

If u know the judgment before why is Atiku in court?

1 Like

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by FarahAideed: 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
EeyanMayweather:

You are a bloody liar with a single digit IQ. Atiku cum kill you there tongue
What do you know about IQ? Abeg go and play on Buharis Phallus
Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by GavelSlam: 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
FarahAideed:
As a supporter of Justice and supporter of Atiku. I hereby reject the Kangaroo verdict of the Presidential Election Tribunal . This Verdict is unacceptable to the good people of Nigeria as it was forged in the altar of injustice . See you all at the appeal where this shall be appealed in accordance to the statutes of our country .. Nigeria must be rescued !!!!

Your benefactor is a lawyer.
Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by uchennamani(m): 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
This is very simple. Ask your candidate to appeal the judgement.

FarahAideed:

1 Like

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by FarahAideed: 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
GavelSlam:

Your benefactor is a lawyer.

My Benefactor is Almighty God
Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by gotnel: 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
FarahAideed:

Nothing spoils, see you in the court of appeal.
Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by EeyanMayweather(m): 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
FarahAideed:

What do you know about IQ? Abeg go and play on Buharis Phallus
After you choke on Atiku's cum ...Bloody loser grin

1 Like

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by FarahAideed: 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2019
EeyanMayweather:

After you choke on Atiku's cum ...Bloody loser grin

Electoral crminals
Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by tinsel: 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
FarahAideed:
Is it not time to take a rest?

1 Like

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by diegwu02: 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
NEWS FLASH!!!!!! Farah Aideed rejects PEPT's verdict. Urges Atiku to waste more money and Appeal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2022 Budget: INEC To Spend ₦1.3bn On Funerals, Xmas Bonus, Others ₦200m On Audit / Nigeria’s Borrowing: ‘Trouble’ Imminent, Says Budget Office / Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.