Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

There Is Nothing Like Unconditional Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Nothing Like Unconditional Love. (997 Views)

Is There Such A Thing As 'true, Unconditional Love' From Women? / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Nothing Like Unconditional Love. by bigpriik: 11:58am On Sep 11, 2019
good morning pals hope you are having a nice day?
back to the topic,this is one harsh realty of life and a bitter pill to swallow ,never expect anybody to love you unconditionally it is the biggest scam ever,although in the past before the computer age set in people love unconditionally especially the men but now its gone forever.men are the only who tend to love unconditionally but it is now they are getting wiser and do otheewise
anygirl that tells you she loves you unconditiobally is jonseing you for real people are just attracted to your status that's all ,meaning humans are attracted to you class/level forget all the love talk you hear all around ,if you don't have a good source of income,you don't dress well,you are not confident as a guy (packaging) no lady will love you sefini

and as a lady if you are not beautiful,well behaved and cultured ,if you dont dress well no guy will love you for you never!

As for all those pastors that preached to you and all those relationship experts that gave you the idea of unconditional love they received you to get money from you ,you don't learn from people advice we learn better from experience not from advice.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Unconditional Love. by FamousMonk: 11:58am On Sep 11, 2019
True.. like the love I have for pússy

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Unconditional Love. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
Yea yea we know. Next topic pls
Re: There Is Nothing Like Unconditional Love. by Nooneonline(m): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
The nature of man is selfish and brutish no matter how we try to package it. Na only God get agape love for us.
Our papa go send us go school so we go make money take care of am e go even tell us the course we go study depending on the salary.

Brutishness: Imagine what goes on in ur mind when u catch someone fucking ur woman even if na ur blood broda

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Unconditional Love. by internationalman(m): 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
only mother's love is unconditional

4 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Unconditional Love. by bigpriik: 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
pained.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Unconditional Love. by Davash222(m): 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
Believe a Nigerian girl's Love at your own detriment.

4 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Unconditional Love. by carter009(m): 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
I swear...
internationalman:
only mother's love is unconditional
Re: There Is Nothing Like Unconditional Love. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
bigpriik:

pained.
Naaa. The op actually sounds pained.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Unconditional Love. by Heroclitus(m): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
Davash222:

Statements like this scares the hell out of me...if this is true, then I pity myself in advance
Re: There Is Nothing Like Unconditional Love. by Davash222(m): 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
Heroclitus:

Statements like this scares the hell out of me...if this is true, then I pity myself in advance
Better duplicate your heart and give her the photocopy.

For your own good.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Unconditional Love. by BuikemWillz(m): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
Write-ups and thought patterns like these are sickening to me. The fact you've been unfortunate and have been meeting people that think like you, or know people who have been, doesn't give you the effrontery to posit that there's no such thing as unconditional love. Unconditional love does exist...

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Unconditional Love. by Rosay15(f): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
Davash222:
... Same goes to men.
It’s vice versa
Re: There Is Nothing Like Unconditional Love. by bigpriik: 9:30am On Sep 12, 2019
BuikemWillz:
Write-ups and thought patterns like these are sickening to me. The fact you've been unfortunate and have been meeting people that think like you, or know people who have been, doesn't give you the effrontery to posit that there's no such thing as unconditional love. Unconditional love does exist...

my brother can you allow you sister to marry or date a street urchin or a bus conductors in the name of love be truthful to yourself.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Unconditional Love. by Korllami007: 9:54am On Sep 12, 2019
bigpriik:

my brother can you allow you sister to marry or date a street urchin or a bus conductors in the name of love be truthful to yourself.

You would have asked him like this, "if your sister is CEO of a company, can you advice her to marry an agbero or a street urchin?".
Re: There Is Nothing Like Unconditional Love. by cooluzi: 9:58am On Sep 12, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Re: There Is Nothing Like Unconditional Love. by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 12, 2019
[quote author=cooluzi post=82157616][/quote]Ogini
Re: There Is Nothing Like Unconditional Love. by BuikemWillz(m): 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
bigpriik:

It's not my decision and never will be. It'll be her who'll live with him and as much as we love people, there are are aspects of their lives we must keep our noses out of; their love lives is one of them. Give suggestions, say what you think but let them decide.

About your question, there's no such thing as "letting her marry...", it's her choice who she will spend the rest of her life with. If she says a conductor is the one, I'll wish her well.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Unconditional Love. by bonnyhope: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
Heroclitus:

fear fear
Re: There Is Nothing Like Unconditional Love. by Castamir: 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
BuikemWillz:
Trust me, it doesn't!
Re: There Is Nothing Like Unconditional Love. by BuikemWillz(m): 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
Castamir:

Trust me, it doesn't!

"Trust" has nothing to do with this; just "opinions and experiences." You may not have experienced unconditional love but someone out there [even if it's one person] has.

I respect your view but I don't agree with it. So, hold on to your opinion that it doesn't and let me hold on to mine.

(1) (Reply)

Omo,see Knockout! / I Don't Know If This Is The Right Place To Post This Savagery / Kano Hisbah Invites American Lady, Hausa Lover Getting Married For A Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.