Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Is There Such A Thing As 'true, Unconditional Love' From Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Such A Thing As 'true, Unconditional Love' From Women? (1160 Views)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Such A Thing As 'true, Unconditional Love' From Women? by The5DME(m): 11:40am On Aug 10, 2021
Does true, unconditional love exist in this country. I mean when a woman loves you for who you are and not for what you can provide?
Cc: roctation, farano for material.

1 Like

Re: Is There Such A Thing As 'true, Unconditional Love' From Women? by mountmoriah(m): 11:46am On Aug 10, 2021
The5DME:
Does true, unconditional love exist in this country. I mean when a woman loves you for who you are and not for what you can provide?
if u like u believe if u like don't believe, but I must confess to u, there is no such things, a woman love u because u can provide for her to the limit of her exposure, if u can't she will look elsewhere for the materials things but can always come to you if u service her well, if u can provide for her present exposure level fine, but if she open eyes and depend for more needs because of her exposure lane then know that you are already dump, so try to read in btw lines woman gat no single love for any man

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Such A Thing As 'true, Unconditional Love' From Women? by 1onebigman(m): 11:48am On Aug 10, 2021
Maybe but I doubt it..girls of this days will love you when they believe there is potential in you but as soon as they feel that potential is taking too long to materialize they will dump you and go for the next victim

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Such A Thing As 'true, Unconditional Love' From Women? by posty56: 11:53am On Aug 10, 2021
apart from your mother, no woman, I repeat no woman will give unconditional love. And don't even bother searching for one just find partner that's not materialistic

6 Likes

Re: Is There Such A Thing As 'true, Unconditional Love' From Women? by The5DME(m): 11:54am On Aug 10, 2021
Pansophist, Ubunja, Martinez39s, Caveadullam
Re: Is There Such A Thing As 'true, Unconditional Love' From Women? by Glycolite: 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
posty56:
apart from your mother, no woman, I repeat no woman will give unconditional love. And don't even bother searching for one just find partner that's not materialistic

Is that what you're taught to believe ?
No one is going to offer you unconditional love.
Both male and female don't have the capacity to offer you unconditional love, it's just that the level of the conditionality varies,more like a spectrum.
Most mothers,will show their seed(s) the least conditionality of love, but then,that you're her biological seed is one of the conditions to be shown such least conditionality of love.
It's not just about women, it's generally about humans and other lower organisms.

1 Like

Re: Is There Such A Thing As 'true, Unconditional Love' From Women? by Divoc19(f): 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
Yes. Unconditional love exist. But, they are rare and you just have to have something going for yourself because unconditional love is also attached to something

3 Likes

Re: Is There Such A Thing As 'true, Unconditional Love' From Women? by bigpicture001: 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
No.!
Re: Is There Such A Thing As 'true, Unconditional Love' From Women? by pansophist(m): 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
Even Jesus didn't offer you unconditional love, because if he did, then no matter how you forked up reach, heaven suppose sure for you. What more a mere human, and a weaker vessel for that matter?

No woman, as well as a man can love anyone unconditionally, the closest I can think of is between parent to their child, but not between lovers. At best, functional love is what most people practice, not unconditional.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Such A Thing As 'true, Unconditional Love' From Women? by Dliquidmetal(m): 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
Divoc19:
Yes. Unconditional love exist. But, they are rare and you just have to have something going for yourself because unconditional love is also attached to something
you're contradicting yourself. "There's no unconditional love" it just varies,simple.
Re: Is There Such A Thing As 'true, Unconditional Love' From Women? by bepositive11: 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
The5DME:

Give yourself that true, unconditional love that you're looking for

1 Like

Re: Is There Such A Thing As 'true, Unconditional Love' From Women? by bjprodint1: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
mountmoriah:
if u like u believe if u like don't believe, but I must confess to u, there is no such things, a woman love u because u can provide for her to the limit of her exposure, if u can't she will look elsewhere for the materials things but can always come to you if u service her well, if u can provide for her present exposure level fine, but if she open eyes and depend for more needs because of her exposure lane then know that you are already dump, so try to read in btw lines woman gat no single love for any man
Even men too,they suck and drain you like orange,dump you and move to the next semi sucked orange.
Re: Is There Such A Thing As 'true, Unconditional Love' From Women? by Divoc19(f): 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
I am not, heaven help those who help themselves.
Dliquidmetal:
you're contradicting yourself. "There's no unconditional love" it just varies,simple.
Re: Is There Such A Thing As 'true, Unconditional Love' From Women? by The5DME(m): 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
Mr mejiloyon I dey feel that your story ooh. It's nice u put that price of trash in her place.
Re: Is There Such A Thing As 'true, Unconditional Love' From Women? by Iamtoyosii: 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
The5DME:

NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Is There Such A Thing As 'true, Unconditional Love' From Women? by y3mi(m): 2:55am On Aug 21, 2021
YES!

But not easy to come by.

It takes a woman whose ways, intellect, believes and thought-processes resonates with yours to do that.

1 Like

Re: Is There Such A Thing As 'true, Unconditional Love' From Women? by Caramia2020(m): 5:15am On Aug 21, 2021
Unconditional love is in d past, den a woman will love u wholeheartedly no matter d level u find urself but it has changed to reasons like bad economy, societal value, disappointment from d male folks n many more reason. It's now conditional love.
Re: Is There Such A Thing As 'true, Unconditional Love' From Women? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2021
True Love exist but NOT IN NIGERIA, currently..
Dats all I have to Say!! sad smiley
Re: Is There Such A Thing As 'true, Unconditional Love' From Women? by sunshineV(f): 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
my mum and sister love me for who i am not what i provide. i dont even provide shiit
Re: Is There Such A Thing As 'true, Unconditional Love' From Women? by Truvelisback(m): 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
The5DME:
Unconditional love exist but it's very, very,very rare. However, It's only God and ur mother or father can love u 4 who u are (unconditionally). I.e Guaranty u that kind of love.

(1) (Reply)

I Am In A State Of Confusion / . / Share Your Funny Experience With Cultist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.