Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back (8672 Views)

Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends / Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex / Why Do They Keep Coming Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by hope2sweet: 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
my boyfriend of two years let me for another girl because i accuse him of seen another girl and since then i have been trying to get him but he refuse to come back to me,he was not responding to my call or email and he even unfriend me in Facebook and he told me that he is done with me.i was searching on the internet for help and i saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so i decided to give it a try and i contacted him and i explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me and guarantee me of 3days that my ex will come back to me and to my greatest surprise the third day a great miracle fell on me and my ex come back to me on the third day and he beg me for forgiveness doctorbalaya@gmail.com i will continue to publish his name because he is my Savior and we are about to get married.if you need him to help you Email: doctorbalaya@gmail.com
http://doctorbalaya.
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by Youngpo413: 6:02am On Dec 12, 2014
MP007:
do u now see why u shouldnt be friends with ur ex's?
yes
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by braunny(m): 10:09am On Jan 05, 2023
hope2sweet:
my boyfriend of two years let me for another girl because i accuse him of seen another girl and since then i have been trying to get him but he refuse to come back to me,he was not responding to my call or email and he even unfriend me in Facebook and he told me that he is done with me.i was searching on the internet for help and i saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so i decided to give it a try and i contacted him and i explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me and guarantee me of 3days that my ex will come back to me and to my greatest su7rprise the third day a great miracle fell on me and my ex come back to me on the third day and he beg me for forgiveness doctorbalaya@gmail.com i will continue to publish his name because he is my Savior and we are about to get married.if you need him to help you Email: doctorbalaya@gmail.com
http://doctorbalaya.
are you for real right now?
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by ojotobiloba1: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2023
ty4eva:
I have had my fair share of relationships. I have actually had two which ended up sore. But the problem is that the two of them have realized their mistakes and now think i am the best for them, hence they both want to come back. Meanwhile, i am now in love with someone who values me more than gold!. Loving me is the only thing he knows how to do.

But my very first guy is tenacious, he still wants 2 come back by all means. And the second is also pleading the same fate. What exactly do I do? Should I cut all ties with them in terms of friendship? Perhaps i should stop talking to them? Is it now that they know my worth? I don't want something that will disturb my future in in the sense that they pop up on my wedding day asking for one thing or the other.

Please, dear readers, your urgent advice and comments will be of great help. Thanks.
How far, Who do you later married to.. One of ur dumb ex or the one who showered you most love.
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by Divay22(f): 11:31am On Jan 05, 2023
ojotobiloba1:

How far, Who do you later married to.. One of ur dumb ex or the one who showered you most love.
You went digging a 2006 thread grin grin grin
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by reiddecuti: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Redpillers 0:1 Bitches
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by ojotobiloba1: 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Divay22:

You went digging a 2006 thread grin grin grin
Don't mind me, Op of that post sef last topic on NL was 2009 or so
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by Afonjacrusder(f): 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
@op

This is 2023. I am sure you are now an evening Newspaper by now.
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by Autobot05: 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Afonjacrusder:
@op

This is 2023. I am sure you are now an evening Newspaper by now.

This form of vawlence is beyond illegal cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help / When Angel Gabriel Asked You To Take A Picture With All The Men You Slept With / See The Nonsense I Woke Up To Find At My House Gate *picturéd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.