Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,016 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo) (45792 Views)

Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage / Yul Edochie: "My Mother Predicted My Future" (Photos) / Yul Edochie: My Baritone Voice, I Was Named After Yul Brynner (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo) by bastardmod: 9:28am On Sep 12, 2019
Davash222:
No one celebrated me when I entered secondary school, I even used my primary school sandals to start secondary school, but I must celebrate my kids..that's my vow.
May God bless your hustle
Re: Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo) by Davash222(m): 9:28am On Sep 12, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Ni Agbara Olorun.
So shall it be for you.
You will never be missing on the day of their celebration in Jesus name.
Amen.
Thanks so much.
Re: Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo) by abiolamitodun(m): 9:28am On Sep 12, 2019
that's how it is in nuclear family... polygamous family?!!...jizzz...who send u sef...all man for himself...
Re: Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo) by GGirll: 9:30am On Sep 12, 2019
inspitation:

If you dont live your life on the internet then you have no business here

I know you need attention but it's still early n im busy with work so troll look elsewhere gat to make money for d bills !!!!

Re: Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo) by eedimo(m): 9:31am On Sep 12, 2019
Davash222:
No one celebrated me when I entered secondary school, I even used my primary school sandals to start secondary school, but I must celebrate my kids..that's my vow.
I feel u you bro
more grease!
Re: Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo) by Leemekzy: 9:33am On Sep 12, 2019
Davash222:
and your kids will surely make you proud in Jesus name amen.
Re: Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo) by Osobi32(m): 9:42am On Sep 12, 2019
Davash222:
that's the spirit brother
Re: Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo) by Pumpido75(m): 9:46am On Sep 12, 2019
tillaman:
It’s a good thing to see your kids progress!
The joy of parenting
May we all live long to witness our children success!!
Amen.
Re: Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:49am On Sep 12, 2019
My first day in secondary school I went alone to collect my prospectus.
Re: Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo) by healthshop247: 9:50am On Sep 12, 2019
Beautiful family �

Re: Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo) by esente: 9:51am On Sep 12, 2019
Raydos:
Why all these English names though?? Nah you know sha

As for me ooh, all my children patapata, Nah Yoruba names i go give them!!
Yorubas hardly bear English names but when they do, they take it to the extreme .... Savage, Fowler etc.
Re: Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo) by Isoduwa(m): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2019
Davash222:

No one celebrate dull person
Re: Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo) by favourite787899: 10:04am On Sep 12, 2019
Davash222:

The way we celebrate kids these days ehh. I wonder the kind of life we came during our time. My son graduated from Nursery school last term. Come and see beautiful suits and bow tie for kids not less than 5yrs and they were all looking like they just finished law school. Some parents even cooked food and brought to the school party some shared gifts. I was just wondering abi no be Nursery school them finish ni? When I finished school my mother just bought a crate of mineral for us and we drank in peace.

Re: Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 12, 2019
I dey the same age bracket with this man and I never marry. It is well.
Re: Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo) by geokay777(m): 10:36am On Sep 12, 2019
GisterBlogger:
Yul Edochie has shared a photo of his wife and their kids.

The actor, who rarely posts photos of his wife May Yul Edochie, did so today as he celebrated his son who just started secondary school.

The photo was taken on his son's graduation day.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2Q9g4sHMs6/
Y madam dey hold her skirt na? lipsrsealed

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/yul-edochie-shows-off-his-beautiful-wife-and-their-kids
Re: Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo) by Olisehinnocent: 10:46am On Sep 12, 2019
May we live long to witness more blessings in our lives.
Re: Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:13am On Sep 12, 2019
fine daughter. im coming to cum for her in the next few years
Re: Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo) by Kwekwemaster: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2019
Please help me achieve my desire of a scholarship from French Embassy Abuja.

https://www.nairaland.com/5412396/french-scholarship-france
Re: Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo) by Reelmii: 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
i tot he has just 3 children, is he not meant to say second child

wat do i know sef
Re: Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
Rubbish. I ate people showing off
Re: Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo) by Sussan1(f): 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
Glory be to God
Re: Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo) by omohlexy: 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
Dad is nice. He gave the boy his shoes.
Re: Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2019
That's lovely cool

Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! / Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere / Opemititi Ajayi Sues Linda Ikeji And Mercy Aigbe For N500m