Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers (25903 Views)

INEC Closes Its Case In Atiku’s Petition Challenging Tinubu’s Election / What Are The Implications Of Osun Election Tribunal On INEC Use Of BIVAS? / Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by Rimtim: 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
Buhari is just stupid
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by Citizen0(m): 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
Abeg God this is so important for me. This particular wish make this dullard Buhari be sent back to daura. Amen!!.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
GIDIBANKZ:
Lets END IT NOW
"LIKE" FOR ATIKU
" Share" for buhari

We all know that liking and sharing can never never never(you can add more nevers)solve this issue
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by tech18: 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
grin angry grin

Buhari Doodar
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
Trutherme:
I pity those who are looking for justice in the Country.

I am ready to tell them that the National Stadium is for sale.

And that I am the owner cheesy

Can you show me the property documents

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by ada9ja(f): 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
Uglyaddy:
Abeg let them sack this dullard.....Naija is in comatose right now.
And of he wins at the tribunal,come 2023,he will be the worst president ever in this country.
A man that lack vision,wisdom and forthsight.
A man who sees cows more important than humans.
The million jobs promised,leading the war against BH in his bedroom with Aisha.

BUHARI IS A DULLARD,AND HE WILL ALWAYS BE....

You are the genius yet not even a class captain

If you can't respect elders and talk like this to a man who is old enough to be called your father.....you are the worst dullard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by AreaFada2: 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
Abeg make dem end the rigmarole.

SC will never sack a president. It will be like a revolution. Christians will be massacred in the North. Never mind Atiku is a Muslim. He has wives from the South. That's enough reason.
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
BREAKING NEWS! JUBILATION IN ABUJA AS ATIKU WINS. There is an on going wild celebration at the Supreme Children's School, Jabi, Abuja as Miss Rasheedat Muktar Atiku wins the National spelling competition. Details shortly....
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
Kingjames:
only God can heal

Silver nor gold I dont have much , but...

I advice you come on time to place her on prayer line at the Synagogue church of all Nation(SCOAN) this sunday service.

Or with the power of morning water from the altar...she will be heal. Dont seek for financial assistance anymore

It's easy said than do....
Have been into this situation before? If you haven't , you will not know how it's for someone mother to be in critical condition
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by princeakinola1(m): 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
If you belive Atiku will win at the end like and share for PMB
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by 8stargeneral: 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
why are they wasting my MB, tell us who win.
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by OneKinGuy(m): 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
GIDIBANKZ:
Lets END IT NOW
"LIKE" FOR ATIKU
" Share" for buhari
Una still never wan get sense abi grin
Na like and share dey make president
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by derbykol(f): 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
AreaFada2:
Abeg make dem end the rigmarole.

SC will never sack a president. It will be like a revolution. Christians will be massacred in the North. Never mind Atiku is a Muslim. He has wives from the South. That's enough reason.
Story
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by Godwin2am(m): 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
simonlee:
The way this tribunal is announcing this judgment, i now understand why those lawyers were sleeping! undecided
HE RELIED ON SOME CASES, PROVE IT AND NOT RELIED. ITS INTERESTING BEING A LAWYER
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by efighter: 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
GIDIBANKZ:
Lets END IT NOW
"LIKE" FOR ATIKU
" Share" for buhari

Election Tribunal will not rule on LIKES and SHARES.
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by renewable1(m): 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
May God bless us all o

Do you know with 135k you can own a 1kva solar power system that can power your basic appliances for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by cyberguy72(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
Bruno1003:

Check sahara reporters...buhari won�
LIE am on SAHARAREPORTERS NOW
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by Uglyaddy: 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
ada9ja:

You are the genius yet not even a class captain

If you can't respect elders and talk like this to a man who is old enough to be called your father.....you are the worst dullard

Tell your father that when you know him...
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by Bmaster(m): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ok. To end this whole drama, to myself, i'll conclude thus: i'm a christian,and GOD is my father. i believed in his son jesus,as my personal lord and savior. Now my father has always been true and honest and will forever be. he said in his holy book,that he is aware of anything to happen before it does. so between buhari and atiku, whoever wins today... that's GOD'S plan. I rest my case!
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by Greenbirth: 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
cathodekazim:
Atiku will cum through the nose today

Ftc be that

I dedicate my FTC to the Atiku is cumming with his nose squad.

Without doubt, you guys will wail till 2031

Osinbajo/El Rufai for 2024
nigerians wail but you are suffering
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by declassicist: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
If u are hoping to see a fair judgement in this case I think u will be waiting for the next 25 years because PMB is ready to rule at all cost even if it requires the blood of all Nigerians.
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by banji1(m): 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
May God give Atiku the fortitude to bear the loss grin

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by educhigo: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
nigeria is completely shit hole a country with heavy Resources.and yet masses are suffering,no job killings kidnappings,boko haram,fulani herdsmen,agitations,under this apc government and nigerians are here celebrate victory for government that put them into hardship.i give up to this country already

Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by Jayce01: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
princeakinola1:
If you belive Atiku will win at the end like and share for PMB

E ti mad sir.
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by elmodee7(m): 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku the national maga.
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by ada9ja(f): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
Uglyaddy:

Tell your father that when you know him...

And you think you have seen another bastard like you

Demented soul
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by webngnews: 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers by princeakinola1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
Jayce01:

E ti mad sir.
for PMB to won back to sender because i voted for PMB

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Nigerian Embassy In Riyadh, Meets Nigerians (Pics) / Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space / COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.