Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! (33601 Views)

Trip To Drielandenpunt ( Where Belgium, Netherlands And Deutschland Meet / World Wrapper Man Embarks On Marathon From Lagos To Benue. Photos / Ogbonnaya Kanu: First Nigerian Biker To Ride From Lagos, Nigeria To Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! by Fatalveli(m): 10:12am On Aug 11, 2020
Re: From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! by 1beat(m): 11:10am On Aug 11, 2020
Fatalveli:
Add me too. 08189884673
Can't reply NL mails

hv not been add
Re: From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! by Fatalveli(m): 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
1beat:

hv not been add
ok.
Re: From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! by MidEastPrince: 4:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
adelokiki1998:

hello sir! I would like u to clear me on this ..
What if , one get a fully funded scholarship that could cater for one expenses such as (flight & ticket fee,feeding and apartment ..) does one still have to proof Certain means of sustenance at the embassy

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. If you have proof of the scholarship, that’s your means of sustenance.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! by MidEastPrince: 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hey guys,

I was in Brussels over the past weekend and I had the time of my life. Very friendly people, the most amazing historic monuments, very good restaurants... I can go on and on!

The only downside was the weather! It was scorching all around Europe al through the weekend!

It was beautiful to see lots of interracial couples...a lot more than there is in Germany! Everyone was just having fun! It was wonderful to be in the midst of that positive environment.

Let me leave you with some of the pictures from my trip to Brussels, Belgium. I’ll start with Brussels’ Atomium. Very magnificent structure. You’ll love it! ❤️

8 Likes

Re: From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! by MidEastPrince: 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
Still on my trip to Brussels.

I visited the Autoworld museum too! It was an amazing experience.

8 Likes

Re: From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! by MidEastPrince: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
Cinquantenaire Park!

So much history here! ❤️

5 Likes

Re: From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! by MidEastPrince: 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
—————————-

I’m not a foodie, but I am a sucker for good food, mehn!
The greatest highlight of the weekend was the food for me! I visited some amazing restaurants and I was wowed!

Brussels is now my best city in Europe! �

14 Likes

Re: From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! by jizzyjordan: 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
it good to have you back op.keep it coming

1 Like

Re: From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! by clemsclef: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
Well done op, this trend is really nice.

1 Like

Re: From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! by krissconnect(m): 10:45am On Aug 18, 2020
Following meticulously

1 Like

Re: From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! by Joohan: 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
Maybe schooling in Belgium won't be a bad idea grin

1 Like

Re: From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! by annex1: 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
Beautiful!

Lord. When?

1 Like

Re: From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! by trigger11(m): 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
please don't forget to update us more ooooooo please oooooh please I God's name we beg

2 Likes

Re: From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! by trigger11(m): 3:53am On May 06, 2021
helllooooooo were are you sir
Re: From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! by Nobody: 9:47am On May 12, 2021
OP has taken another long break
Re: From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! by krissconnect(m): 4:30pm On May 12, 2021
Midwest come out oo shocked

1 Like

Re: From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! by MidEastPrince: 1:26pm On May 14, 2021
Hello guys, *covers face*

I am soooooo sorry! It’s been a minute, I know. But I’ll make it up to you.

This week, I went on a little tour of Köln, Brussels, Amsterdam and Paris... And it was amazing! grin

Lots of wonderful memories but top on that list is me proposing to my girlfriend at the Eiffel Tower in Paris!

I hope you enjoy the pictures and also forgive me for the sabbatical. smiley

12 Likes

Re: From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! by MidEastPrince: 1:29pm On May 14, 2021
We visited the Cologne Cathedral! What a magnificent edifice to behold! grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! by MidEastPrince: 1:32pm On May 14, 2021
Also saw the world famous Römisch-Germanisches Musuem in Cologne.

Re: From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! by MidEastPrince: 1:37pm On May 14, 2021
I took my lady to see the Atomium! Still as beautiful as ever! grin

2 Likes

Re: From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 14, 2021
Congratulations to you and the Miss, Bro.

You’ve been around true. You probably now know what country has economic and personal growth opportunities (for a Nigerian).

So if you had to do it all over again, what European country would you travel to study and finally live in?
Re: From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! by MidEastPrince: 8:29pm On May 14, 2021
iamadonis2:
Congratulations to you and the Miss, Bro.

You’ve been around true. You probably now know what country has economic and personal growth opportunities (for a Nigerian).

So if you had to do it all over again, what European country would you travel to study and finally live in?

Hello iamadonis2,

Thank you so much.

If I were to do this again, I’ll choose Germany again. Not because of my love for the country o, but because of everything I’ve been able to learn and unlearn here. Also, I have seen a lot of Nigerians come here and thrive in their respective fields. There are a lot of guys in IT, for instance. So I’ll advice Germany because of the zero tuition opportunity. And for people who want to stay here permanently, the key is the language. Once you have a good mastery of the language, that’s a lot of problems solved!

As for settling down, Brussels, Belgium is amazing. The UK is good too because of the presence of Africans. All in all, there are lots of cities that are really good. It just depends on the individual.

4 Likes

Re: From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! by Helkayklassic(m): 11:37pm On May 14, 2021
Congratulations bro.

MidEastPrince:
Hello guys, *covers face*

I am soooooo sorry! It’s been a minute, I know. But I’ll make it up to you.

This week, I went on a little tour of Köln, Brussels, Amsterdam and Paris... And it was amazing! grin

Lots of wonderful memories but top on that list is me proposing to my girlfriend at the Eiffel Tower in Paris!

I hope you enjoy the pictures and also forgive me for the sabbatical. smiley

1 Like

Re: From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! by Nobody: 6:57am On May 15, 2021
MidEastPrince:

Hello iamadonis2,

Thank you so much.

If I were to do this again, I’ll choose Germany again. Not because of my love for the country o, but because of everything I’ve been able to learn and unlearn here. Also, I have seen a lot of Nigerians come here and thrive in their respective fields. There are a lot of guys in IT, for instance. So I’ll advice Germany because of the zero tuition opportunity. And for people who want to stay here permanently, the key is the language. Once you have a good mastery of the language, that’s a lot of problems solved!

As for settling down, Brussels, Belgium is amazing. The UK is good too because of the presence of Africans. All in all, there are lots of cities that are really good. It just depends on the individual.

Great words! Thank you
Re: From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! by nwendujudy: 11:28pm On May 18, 2021
Hello, please is it possible to negotiate with a school in the UK (on arrival) on tuition installments plan, outside what they have on their website and after paying the tuition deposit? If possible, any idea of the school ? Thanks
Re: From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! by MidEastPrince: 7:35am On May 19, 2021
nwendujudy:
Hello, please is it possible to negotiate with a school in the UK (on arrival) on tuition installments plan, outside what they have on their website and after paying the tuition deposit? If possible, any idea of the school ? Thanks

Yes it is.
Re: From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! by Zubby2005(m): 3:51am On Dec 15, 2021
Hi everyone this thread seem to have been very long but I'm in need of academic advice to study is Germany.
I've loved the country for so long and I'll like to migrate to Germany for my Bachelors degree.
P.S I just took waec this year
And please it anyone can help with sponsorship letter its preferred.
Please any advice email me thanks.
Nzubechi2005@gmail.com
+2348119495058
Re: From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! by Christistruth00: 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
MidEastPrince:

If you have someone in Germany who meets the requirements to sponsor you, no problem!

The third option is if you get a scholarship in a German institution!

Later on in the thread, I’ll give a comprehensive step by step breakdown on the process of getting a German student visa.

What is the Criteria required of the Person giving you the Sponsorship Letter please
Re: From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! by trigger11(m): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Christistruth00:

What is the Criteria required of the Person giving you the Sponsorship Letter please

good question

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) / See What Kofar Ruwa Underpass In Kano Looks Like At Night (Photos) / Trailer Kills Man In Benin (Viewer's Discretion Strongly Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.