Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,973 members, 7,956,639 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

I Need Investment Advice - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Investment Advice (3148 Views)

I Need Investment Ideas / I Need Investment Ideas / If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Investment Advice by Kenni700(m): 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
TonySegun:
BUSINESS NAME: MEGIDDO PROJECT NIG LTD

BUSINESS TYPE: WASHING AND STERILIZATION OF WATER TANK,FARMTANK
AND UNDERGROUND RESERVOIRS

OLD ADDRESS: 136,Idimu Road, Egbeda Lagos

NEW ADDRESS: 331 Road,B close,house 2,Gowon Estate Egbeda Lagos

CONTACTS: 012930652,08182772930,0704MEGIDDO
email: Megiddoproject@yahoo.com,info@megiddo.com.ng
www.megiddo.com.ng

COMPANY: Fully owned business

PROJECTS: We have done several projects some of which are washing of all SWEETSENSATION CONFECTIONERY overhead tank and underground reservoirs of all the eatery’s outlets in Lagos and Ogun on monthly bases..Also washing and sterilization of overhead Tanks and underground reservoirs of reputable Estate like, Union Bank,Chevron,NNPC and First Bank all in satellite town.We’ve done treatment of water plus washing and sterilization of Water Tanks for notable company like CRYSLAD GROUP to mention few.

AMOUNT NEEDED: 10,000,000 ( Ten Million Naira Only)

USE OF FUND: Buying 2 more Chevrolet Express bus for moving machine and other tools
Buying 2 SUV vehicle for taking our business developers out on marketing
Buying 3 pressure washing machine

2 CHEVROLET = 3,000,000. ( Three Million Naira Only )

2 SUV = 3,000,000. ( Three Million Naira Only )

3 machine = 1,500,000. ( One Million Five Hundred Thousand
Naira Only)
Other office exp. = 2,500,000. ( Two Million Five Hundred Thousand
Naira Only)
Total. = 10,000,000. ( 10 Million Naira Only )

TARGET : Our target is on individual home,office, hotel,school and hospitals.
With all these items ready our targeted plan of washing 20,000 Tanks annually is
attainable,with time this will increase.

ROI : We are willing to pay back 25,000,000 to any investor willing to give out this 10,000,000 in 18months also we are going to secure the investors money with insurance bond so for any investor coming in is win win to the investor.
This is not business idea it’s an already running business is been tested and is achievable.

REMARKS:
If you will answer this question sincerely when last did you washed your water Tank and by who? professional? or just Mallam on the street that is why over 4.7 millions houses in Lagos needs our service.Our service is inevitable if we are to achieve clean water.
All we need to achieve this is just some dedicated mind which we already have also awareness serious marketing strategy,we have everything planned already,come in let’s work together and enjoy the dividends of this hidden wealth.

OUR PRICE IS HIGHLY COMPETITIVE WASHING AND STERILIZING OF A WATER TANK IS JUST
3,000 (Three Thousand Naira Only) for the people on the mainland.

While I like your proposal and your concepts...critically analyzing,you cant invest such a sum into service rendering.

I need to be very honest with myself if am in your shoes cos I can achieve the same with 6m.
25m on 10m in 18months when you are not manufacturing is not feasible.

My take is 5m injected funds,60-70% returns in 2 years for the investor.
No investor will give you 1m without collecting something from you let alone 10m. Insurance bond will not suffice for this.

If you don't have upto 50 regular customers who patronize you quarterly and if you have not been doing this for the last 3years, please kindly review your goals or a more realistic figures....10m and 25m in returns is a no-no for me.

Collecting money from investors may seem easy but there are several unforseen events that never show up in planning but will always show up in real life.

Rendering service is not as easy as getting regular clients that will meet up your financial obligations for the investor,staff salaries, logistic cost and running cost.

Kindly take your time to review with someone else.

Am a manufacturer so am talking from core experience.

My candid opinion for myself...not you.

Warm regards.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Investment Advice by healthserve(m): 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
Kenni700:

While I like your proposal and your concepts...critically analyzing,you cant invest such a sum into service rendering.

I need to be very honest with myself if am in your shoes cos I can achieve the same with 6m.
25m on 10m in 18months when you are not manufacturing is not feasible.

My take is 5m injected funds,60-70% returns in 2 years for the investor.
No investor will give you 1m without collecting something from you let alone 10m. Insurance bond will not suffice for this.

If you don't have upto 50 regular customers who patronize you quarterly and if you have not been doing this for the last 3years, please kindly review your goals or a more realistic figures....10m and 25m in returns is a no-no for me.

Collecting money from investors may seem easy but there are several unforseen events that never show up in planning but will always show up in real life.

Rendering service is not as easy as getting regular clients that will meet up your financial obligations for the investor,staff salaries, logistic cost and running cost.

Kindly take your time to review with someone else.

Am a manufacturer so am talking from core experience.

My candid opinion for myself...not you.

Warm regards.

Bros. This your analysis ehn. Anyways I saw the guy's financial breakdown and what I got turned down by was the massive figures flying around here and there.

It turned me off automatically. But I decided to comment on your comment about not feasible to make 25m with 10m as financial base in a business. I want to disagree with you on this as it depends on so many factors and yes there are so many factors that can impede expected results.

But trust me, I have over ten ventures that 10million will give 25million in 18 months. Yes, legit businesses in this country. So let's not be afraid of making it big or be too conservative to closing our minds against such possibilities. Factoring cost of resources, logistics, power, staffing needs, branding and packaging and then marketing, with solid and robust business plan, one can see the fine prints on paper and then move to execute on site and make adjustments on how to reach expected financial objectives. Trust me on this

We'll get there, albeit with time.

If I get 10million now bros, within 18months I go make 40million. No jokes, I have blueprints already
Re: I Need Investment Advice by healthserve(m): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
TonySegun:
BUSINESS NAME: MEGIDDO PROJECT NIG LTD

BUSINESS TYPE: WASHING AND STERILIZATION OF WATER TANK,FARMTANK
AND UNDERGROUND RESERVOIRS

OLD ADDRESS: 136,Idimu Road, Egbeda Lagos

NEW ADDRESS: 331 Road,B close,house 2,Gowon Estate Egbeda Lagos

CONTACTS: 012930652,08182772930,0704MEGIDDO
email: Megiddoproject@yahoo.com,info@megiddo.com.ng
www.megiddo.com.ng

COMPANY: Fully owned business

PROJECTS: We have done several projects some of which are washing of all SWEETSENSATION CONFECTIONERY overhead tank and underground reservoirs of all the eatery’s outlets in Lagos and Ogun on monthly bases..Also washing and sterilization of overhead Tanks and underground reservoirs of reputable Estate like, Union Bank,Chevron,NNPC and First Bank all in satellite town.We’ve done treatment of water plus washing and sterilization of Water Tanks for notable company like CRYSLAD GROUP to mention few.

AMOUNT NEEDED: 10,000,000 ( Ten Million Naira Only)

USE OF FUND: Buying 2 more Chevrolet Express bus for moving machine and other tools
Buying 2 SUV vehicle for taking our business developers out on marketing
Buying 3 pressure washing machine

2 CHEVROLET = 3,000,000. ( Three Million Naira Only )

2 SUV = 3,000,000. ( Three Million Naira Only )

3 machine = 1,500,000. ( One Million Five Hundred Thousand
Naira Only)
Other office exp. = 2,500,000. ( Two Million Five Hundred Thousand
Naira Only)
Total. = 10,000,000. ( 10 Million Naira Only )

TARGET : Our target is on individual home,office, hotel,school and hospitals.
With all these items ready our targeted plan of washing 20,000 Tanks annually is
attainable,with time this will increase.

ROI : We are willing to pay back 25,000,000 to any investor willing to give out this 10,000,000 in 18months also we are going to secure the investors money with insurance bond so for any investor coming in is win win to the investor.
This is not business idea it’s an already running business is been tested and is achievable.

REMARKS:
If you will answer this question sincerely when last did you washed your water Tank and by who? professional? or just Mallam on the street that is why over 4.7 millions houses in Lagos needs our service.Our service is inevitable if we are to achieve clean water.
All we need to achieve this is just some dedicated mind which we already have also awareness serious marketing strategy,we have everything planned already,come in let’s work together and enjoy the dividends of this hidden wealth.

OUR PRICE IS HIGHLY COMPETITIVE WASHING AND STERILIZING OF A WATER TANK IS JUST
3,000 (Three Thousand Naira Only) for the people on the mainland.

You're a goal getter. I like your business acumen and as a one time egbeda business guru, I can tell you're business savvy. If you grant me the permission, I chose to say scale down the financing you need to just 4 Million, so it doesn't sound too big to investors who easily run away these days when they hear huge numbers

In fact I'd say look for just 2.5 Million. Get one washing machine. When investors cone to your site and see production, it will trigger commitment, then request for around 1.5 Million for either a second washing machine or a Nigerian used truck which you can get for 1 Million. Starting business or expanding with minimal debt gives you greater advantage. When the business is fully established, sell the old trucks and buy choice ones.

So for now, Sir, if you permit me to rub minds with you, you need around 1.5-2.5m for one washing machine and a truck. You can easily seek asset financing where investors keep the receipts and you pay on agreed basis

I don't agree with your repayment system as its too confident. I feel you need to be conservative and spread the returns across two years rather than 18mobths while grossly cutting down on the promised returns.
Re: I Need Investment Advice by Kenni700(m): 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
healthserve:

Bros. This your analysis ehn. Anyways I saw the guy's financial breakdown and what I got turned down by was the massive figures flying around here and there.

It turned me off automatically. But I decided to comment on your comment about not feasible to make 25m with 10m as financial base in a business. I want to disagree with you on this as it depends on so many factors and yes there are so many factors that can impede expected results.

But trust me, I have over ten ventures that 10million will give 25million in 18 months. Yes, legit businesses in this country. So let's not be afraid of making it big or be too conservative to closing our minds against such possibilities. Factoring cost of resources, logistics, power, staffing needs, branding and packaging and then marketing, with solid and robust business plan, one can see the fine prints on paper and then move to execute on site and make adjustments on how to reach expected financial objectives. Trust me on this

We'll get there, albeit with time.

Sir,thanks for your observation but you missed my point somewhere along the line.

In my business with 10m inflow,I can make 30m in less than one year because I manufacture and am starting exports of my products before 1st week of November 2019 to Benin rep and Ghana cos there is an already existing and ready market to consume our products.

Now making 25m in a cleaning service business that has not gotten 50 regular customers...that guy will definitely run into troubles.
Especially when 70% of his budget is on liabilities instead of machineries and marketing

What about months when that guy will have little patronage?

25m as returns in 18months means he will make 1.5m every month is not feasible in his cleaning business.
Apart from that 1.5m, he will pay office rent,utility bills,salaries,tax,profit minus investors 25m.....how?

E no go work my brother.
I personally have lost 15m BTW 2009 and 2012 so my experience is not paper based at all.

I have a manufactured products and every once a while we face challenges that never was in our paper planning.
But because we re into manufacturing, we are very more embraced by financial houses, investors and distributors.
In manufacturing,you put one and make a times 3 or 4.

In agriculture,you can make more than 25m if the person has sense.

But in service rendering especially this cleaning one that has not huge client base,you can't make much.

My opinion....service rendering where you have not gotten large customer base,10m investment is a no-no.

From he's proposal,I can tell that his experience in management is very little.

No where on his budget said internet marketing for clients,no tangible strategy of how he can raise 50 committed clients in 3 months.
Its easy to say with mouth ooo...na practical is the main thing.
Re: I Need Investment Advice by healthserve(m): 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
Kenni700:

Sir,thanks for your observation but you missed my point somewhere along the line.

In my business with 10m inflow,I can make 30m in less than one year because I manufacture and am starting exports of my products before 1st week of November 2019.

Now making 25m in a cleaning service business that has not gotten 50 regular customers...that guy will definitely run into troubles.
Especially when 70% of his budget is on liabilities instead of machineries.

What about months when that guy will have little patronage?

25m as returns in 18months means he will make 1.5m every month is not feasible in his cleaning business.
Apart from that 1.5m, he will pay office rent,utility bills,salaries,tax,profit minus investors 25m.....how?

E no go work my brother.
I personally have lost 15m BTW 2009 and 2012 so my experience is not paper based at all.

I have a factory and every once a while we face challenges that never was in our paper planning.
But because we re into manufacturing, we are very more embraced by financial houses, investors and distributors.
In manufacturing,you put one and make a times 3 or 4.

But in service rendering, you can't make much.

My opinion....service rendering where you have not gotten large customer base,10m investment is a no-no.

From he's proposal,I can tell that his experience in management is very little.

No where on his budget said internet marketing for clients,no tangible strategy of how he can raise 50 committed clients in 3 months.
Its easy to say with mouth ooo...na practical is the main thing.

Bros na me your brother o

I agree with you 100% and both our claims are valid which is why I recommend just getting one washing machine and a truck. That's all he needs to start with and not develop the entire structure on loan. Its always a bad move. We've both been there grin

Using loans to purchase assets is always considered as a bad move to me any day anytime
Loans should be channeled into productivity direct, expansion of productivity and marketing if a business man doesn't want to go south

He only needs few things

1. A washing machine

2. A truck

Every other things he needs will be attracted by these, that's to me.but like you pointed out, if he gets 10million with this watery plan we see here, na problem tomorrow o. I've learnt to be conservative with figures now, if I seek loans, I'm not repaying early.

My own business repayment will now force emphasis on eithersix or twelve months basis. So any problems in between can be fixed within the time frame. As investors are mostly after fulfillment of promises not just duration of returns.

Anyway with fingers burnt one learns, if I haven't burnt over 10-30million in my early twenties me too don no wise. Financial wisdom always comes out of burning one's fingers and I'll say it could be someone else's phase grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Investment Advice by Kenni700(m): 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
healthserve:

You're a goal getter. I like your business acumen and as a one time egbeda business guru, I can tell you're business savvy. If you grant me the permission, I chose to say scale down the financing you need to just 4 Million, so it doesn't sound too big to investors who easily run away these days when they hear huge numbers

In fact I'd say look for just 2.5 Million. Get one washing machine. When investors cone to your site and see production, it will trigger commitment, then request for around 1.5 Million for either a second washing machine or a Nigerian used truck which you can get for 1 Million. Starting business or expanding with minimal debt gives you greater advantage. When the business is fully established, sell the old trucks and buy choice ones.

So for now, Sir, if you permit me to rub minds with you, you need around 1.5-2.5m for one washing machine and a truck. You can easily seek asset financing where investors keep the receipts and you pay on agreed basis

I don't agree with your repayment system as its too confident. I feel you need to be conservative and spread the returns across two years rather than 18mobths while grossly cutting down on the promised returns.

100% sense in your opinion. I second your thoughts sir.
Re: I Need Investment Advice by healthserve(m): 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
Kenni700:

100% sense in your opinion. I second your thoughts sir.

We go continue for WhatsApp. How work today nah? That your Sunday attire ehn grin
Re: I Need Investment Advice by TonySegun: 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
Thanks for your comments,this is not a new idea rather is an ongoing business with much experience.already we have over 500 clients base both individual homes and offices,the requested fund is for expansion not for starting the business,I challenge anyone with that fund to come out and I will give you proof on how we intend to generate that huge revenue.you remember the late Otunba Gadafi of shit business,that business worth multimillion,is all about practical,if you have the fund let’s put this on test and I will proof anyone wrong.

Re: I Need Investment Advice by healthserve(m): 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
TonySegun:
Thanks for your comments,this is not a new idea rather is an ongoing business with much experience.already we have over 500 clients base both individual homes and offices,the requested fund is for expansion not for starting the business,I challenge anyone with that fund to come out and I will give you proof on how we intend to generate that huge revenue.you remember the late Otunba Gadafi of shit business,that business worth multimillion,is all about practical,if you have the fund let’s put this on test and I will proof anyone wrong.

Okay. Now we get the picture wink Big man. Twale

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Making 50$ Through PTC, Update On My Withdrawals (screenshot Attached) / Has Anybody Heard Of Or Invested In "TESLA" / I Have 1.5m With Me That Belongs To My Bro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.