Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

So Ladies, What Are The Stupid Questions, Some Guys Always Ask.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Ladies, What Are The Stupid Questions, Some Guys Always Ask.... (1212 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. / Guys Always Go For Big Booty And Ass. E Get Why / So, Ladies How Will You Feel If A Guy Straight Up Asks You For A Fling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Ladies, What Are The Stupid Questions, Some Guys Always Ask.... by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
So Ladies, What are the stupid questions, some guys always ask....

"Give me your digit"

"Is that you on your dp"

Guys listen
Re: So Ladies, What Are The Stupid Questions, Some Guys Always Ask.... by blazepascal(m): 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
grin incoming lies
Re: So Ladies, What Are The Stupid Questions, Some Guys Always Ask.... by blazepascal(m): 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
Incoming lies grin

1 Like

Re: So Ladies, What Are The Stupid Questions, Some Guys Always Ask.... by rtdCivilservant: 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
LillyVal:

"Give me your digit"

"Is that you on your dp"

Guys listen
I hate ur personal text. Sounds so derogatory.
Re: So Ladies, What Are The Stupid Questions, Some Guys Always Ask.... by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
you say?
rtdCivilservant:

I hate ur personal text. Sounds so derogatory.
Re: So Ladies, What Are The Stupid Questions, Some Guys Always Ask.... by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
No lies here.
blazepascal:
grin incoming lies
I will also do a counter thread.
Re: So Ladies, What Are The Stupid Questions, Some Guys Always Ask.... by AstroG: 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
Am waiting for them to Land smiley smiley

blazepascal:
Incoming lies grin

1 Like

Re: So Ladies, What Are The Stupid Questions, Some Guys Always Ask.... by rtdCivilservant: 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
LillyVal:
you say?
I hate ur personal text but I still love u.
Re: So Ladies, What Are The Stupid Questions, Some Guys Always Ask.... by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
Hyperbole
rtdCivilservant:

I hate ur personal text but I still love u.
Re: So Ladies, What Are The Stupid Questions, Some Guys Always Ask.... by Martinez39(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
LillyVal:

"Give me your digit"

"Is that you on your dp"

Guys listen
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Ladies, What Are The Stupid Questions, Some Guys Always Ask.... by rtdCivilservant: 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
LillyVal:
Hyperbole
But for real I will like to know u better, though I don't really fancy ur personal text. What do u think?
Re: So Ladies, What Are The Stupid Questions, Some Guys Always Ask.... by PureGoldh(m): 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
Listening with my cup of ice-cream 0.05mm away from me
Re: So Ladies, What Are The Stupid Questions, Some Guys Always Ask.... by uboma(m): 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
LillyVal:

"Give me your digit"

"Is that you on your dp"

Guys listen

Asking for her digits is not a question and an issue.

It is wrong to ask a lady if she has a boyfriend. I will prefer she tells me about her other relationships/commitment.

Other wrong questions are, 'are you a virgin?' How many men have you slept with?

2 Likes

Re: So Ladies, What Are The Stupid Questions, Some Guys Always Ask.... by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
Sometimes you just have to ask the question "is that you on your dp" cus some girl can be very wicked.
Imaging chatting with a slim girl but when you pay her a visit, you discovered she's Teni times two
Re: So Ladies, What Are The Stupid Questions, Some Guys Always Ask.... by Nobody: 3:15am On Sep 12, 2019
Is that your real Face?
Re: So Ladies, What Are The Stupid Questions, Some Guys Always Ask.... by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 12, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

But for real I will like to know u better, though I don't really fancy ur personal text. What do u think?
You have written these to many times, is that your lines?
Re: So Ladies, What Are The Stupid Questions, Some Guys Always Ask.... by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 12, 2019
uboma:

Asking for her digits is not a question and an issue.

It is wrong to ask a lady if she has a boyfriend. I will prefer she tells me about her other relationships/commitment.

Other wrong questions are, 'are you a virgin?' How many men have you slept with?
Exactlomodo. those questions are very annoying.
Re: So Ladies, What Are The Stupid Questions, Some Guys Always Ask.... by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 12, 2019
badboywizzy:
Sometimes you just have to ask the question "is that you on your dp" cus some girl can be very wicked.
Imaging chatting with a slim girl but when you pay her a visit, you discovered she's Teni times tw :oo
Video call should be ok
Re: So Ladies, What Are The Stupid Questions, Some Guys Always Ask.... by Pascopele: 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin
badboywizzy:
Imaging chatting with a slim girl but when you pay her a visit, you discovered she's Teni times two

(1) (Reply)

Conversation Between Wife And A Slay Queen (photos) / Burna Boy & Stefflon Don Share Hot Kiss As They Celebrate One Year Anniversary / The Health Benefits Of Early Morning S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.