Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia (49736 Views)

2016 Bride Price In Umuahia, Abia State (photo) / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) / Woman Gives Birth To Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Abayomin70(m): 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2010
it may be a true story cause one happen in ago iwoye somtin whereby a man dicks turns to a real snake in nigeria some bad things really happen but we dont blive
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by iyatrustee(f): 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2010
@ sonnie, people read the sun for reasons such as this grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by vincent10(m): 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2010
Mysteriously mysterious and Pathetically pathetic. Naija anythin can happen!

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by aminalib(f): 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2010
and were u there to see his manhood turn to snake
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by johndavid1(m): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2010
aminalib:

and were u there to see his manhood turn to snake
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin piping
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Fan2: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2010
anything can happen.was she pregnate from her youth?church go full d next day hoooo.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2010
l̴͖̲̖̱͎͋́̀̏̀͂͜ơ̴̢̘͖͖̟͔̲͉̣̖̒͐̑̑̈́̀̓̆̑͒̏̈́̽̇͌͆̚͘r̴̢̛͕̞̠̼̥͇͙̥̥̗̼͎̰̻̗̩̹̬̰̜̰̪̜̯͈̓̇͆͜ę̴̧̦̩̞̫̬̫͓̫̟̣͖̝̤̩̱̻͌̆̈̅̊̇̈́̄͒͆͂̒̋͗̀́͐̚͜͜m̵̳̬͎̦̼̖͙̻̞̲̳͎͖̤̜͙̞̘̪̥͈̮̲̫̈́̂̑̓̅͌̉̃̄́̎̈́͛̔̃̈͒͛̆̉̉̍̍͌̅̒̿͘͝ͅͅ ̸̨̛̛̮̱͖͇̗͉͙̭͉͕͖̯̼͂̀̆̔̀̽̿̆͐͑͑̀̈́̈͂͒̽̅̒́̒̚͘̚̚̕͝ͅͅͅį̷̨͚̜͖̪̯̦̼̹̤͇̱͕̹̯̓̂̎͊̎͐͊͂̽̈́͊̅̈̏̋͗̀̾̎̂̀̚͝ͅp̵̡͖̱̮̹̫͖̱̺͖͚̙͇̘͈̥̭͎̅̃͗͒̒̐̀̽͑̕̕̕͜͜ş̵̧̛͚͎̘̹̻̩͉̩͕͕͍̲̼̳̲̬͖̟͊̒̽̊͛͂͒̍̇̾̅̀̑̽̆͌̈́͒̀̒́̒̏̚͝͠u̸̧̫̯͉̥̬̗͚̹͙̇̑̾͌̃͌̈́̉̀͛̍̂̄̃̑͝m̵̨̧̛̲̰̰̫̰̖̗̟͉̝͚̯̞̮̪̝͚̯͔̖̻͉͈̫̫̩̞͗̀̈́̅͆̽̆̎͐͂͆̐̾͊̆͝ ̵̛̛̯̮͍͎̜̖̥̫̱͕̥̻̖̮͈̖͎̯͊̒̉̔̔̓̀̍̆̈̊̈́̀͑̓̎̓̄̚͘͜͠͝n̵̟̜̗̩̬̯̫͇̝̙̖̟͋́̒̾̃͒͊̂̇̔͌̎͌̂͠ͅả̸̡͇̟͕̓̾͗̋̄͆̆̒͆̃͐͝i̵̢̧̧̮̞̺̻̝̬̤̲͉̟̟̺̙̣̣̭̘̱̰͇̦̍̌̀̒̎̒͋̊͐̇̿̌͛̓̓͑̆́̉͊͗̿́͘͜͝r̵̻̱̼̣̊̏͂͌̎͊̿̈͂̒͂́̐̔͂̅̅̀͘͝a̵̢͓͉̪̯̯͕̲͔̘͎͓͖̅̄͌̓̈́̒̾̇̀̈́̊̐̋͊̏̎͒̆̊̈̿̑̀͋̒̕̕͠ͅͅl̵̺̩̙̣͉̙͍̱͉͚͖̬̻̮͒̓̄́̀̋̈́͋̈̚͠ḁ̷̛̼̤͔̩̱̜̱̯̦̭̗͓̘͈͔̹̟̥̹̈́̇̔̄̂̀̔͂̏́̆͂̀̀̈́̑͐̇̓͒͊̕̕͝͝n̴̢̛̥͇͇̤̓̎̅̐͑̔͒̐͆͒̾͗̒̓̒́̓̾͗̒͜͝͝ḑ̴̧̨̝̞̦̯̯̠̺̭̭̗̭̱̯͉̹͔̪̦̉͂̋̽̿͑̃̽̐͐͋̌̏͌͑͗̀̎͜͠͠͝͠
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by GoldCircle: 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2010
reminds me of "Sakobi the snake girl" grin grin grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Ranoscky(m): 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2010
Topic : Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia

Ranoscky : Ehen. . . undecided Ah, thank Gawd for her safe delivery O!. . .The snake na boy or gurl ? undecided
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by mazaje(m): 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2010
Why is this baseless myth of a story appearing in the sun news paper? Why should a news papers be publishing such baseless rumors?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by jason2010(m): 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2010
It came out in todays paper. Here is the soft copy

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/oct/29/national-29-10-2010-010.htm

I still don't believe it. Only Sun owned by Orji Uzor Kalu will carry a news like that. just like he can do anything for money, his paper can write anything for sales
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Salym(m): 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2010
grin grin grin eeeeeeehhh, my belle go burst o! Another one from southern naija. Next tym na man we go hear giving birth to a live dog.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by ndigbo: 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2010
End shall never wonder! I still wonder why people get to read The Sun newspapers? there is one ridiculous story or the other each week. Imagine a headless and tailless snake attacking someone. Te hehehehehehe.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Meedu(m): 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2010
Stories of the 80's are back, abi na from "tales by moonlight"
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by 14me: 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2010
Silly stories
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by chic2pimp(m): 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2010
Meedu:

Stories of the 80's are back, abi na from "tales by moonlight"
Nah this wan nah "NKAN NBE" grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by 2good(m): 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2010
Africa is just too backward that is the reason why the white man will always take us to be an inferior being.
Why are we so gullible with news like this. Have you ever heard on any major global news station reporting that a woman gave birth to snake or something related to that in EUROPE, AMERICA OR ASIA. It must always be one bad thing or the other. I think every Nigerian need to leave the continent to the west so that their mentality can be changed. I am ashamed that my people just refuse to develop and try to use 0.005% of their brain to do something productive rather than spreading and wasting time on such a a stupid topic like this one.
Its a pity. We really need to be serious with the survival and equity treatment of our race by the way we reason.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by naijaking1: 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2010
14me:

Silly stories
Yeah, or it's "come and see American wonder"
For this story even to make it on the pages of a newspaper shows how retarded we are as a nation.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by tfASH: 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2010
This news has no content, no prove, and it's baseless. When do we depart from all these crazily assumed beliefs and start embracing fact finding beliefs.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Flexskillz(m): 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2010
LWKMD,  grin. This an super story, i jump am pass.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Anabel(f): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2010
Hmmmmm, welcome to Nigeria
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Rhino3dm: 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2010
I know if this was to be reported to have happen in one of those five star churches the deluded followers will have been defending the con men or 'gods of men' or 'men of dogs' or whatever. Shio!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Osama10(m): 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2010
Why no pictures?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by 3kay945(m): 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2010
Abayomin70:

it may be a true story cause one happen in ago iwoye somtin whereby a man dicks turns to a real snake in nigeria some bad things really happen but we dont blive

so is the snake equivalent to the length of the manhood? or extra-large grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Rhea(f): 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2010
[size=14pt]News: Woman gives birth to snake in church!
Proof: Picture of the all powerful pastor who did the deliverance.
Conclusion: [b]Come and patronise our church [/b]where miracles happen[/size]

That is the bottomline grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Orikinla(m): 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2010
Can the church provide a video of the supernatural event?

There is $1, 000, 000 Challenge for the church to prove it live.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by MAYOWAAK: 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2010
Another phantom tale from deluded minds.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Mygoldie(f): 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2010
show us the snake biko, we need picture proof. tongue tongue
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2010
oh lawd!!!!!

btw: how can a snake with no head or tail "attack" anyone?! what happened to the snake, did it simply vanish into thin air?! why no photos?

this story is just marketing tactics from this phoney cleric to bring new desperate followers to his congregation.
i wonder how much he paid that newspaper to print this silly story.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by hilli666(m): 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2010
Backwards, retarded, archaic, primitive people. Armed robbers turning into goats, Women giving birth to snakes, wow!! Our couterparts are building nuclear submarines, we are divering snakes.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by ogbongzky(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2010
Mygoldie:

show us the snake biko, we need picture proof. tongue tongue

you want to see a picture of the PROGRAMMED snake?, No big deal in that, in as much as photoshop is still existing, lol
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2010
THAT MUST BE A MIGHTY TAPE, ROUND OR HOOK WORM.

WHAT BAFFLER ME IS HEADLESS AND TAILESS. I WOUND HOW SUCH REPTILE CAN AGITATE OR MOVE.

HA BA OGA PROPH, YOU Bleep UP AT LEAST YOU COULD HAVE CONSULTED ME TO GIVE YOU A BETTER PRESENTATION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today / Can The Marriage Last? (disturbing Photo) / "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.