Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia (49743 Views)

2016 Bride Price In Umuahia, Abia State (photo) / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) / Woman Gives Birth To Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Smi1(m): 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2010
[size=15pt]nonsensical article ! embarassed[/size]
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by room702(m): 12:32am On Nov 01, 2010
i call it ducktales
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by ifytess(m): 3:18am On Nov 01, 2010
Na so,wonders upon wonders.>>my ear no go bleed at all.dis fe be signs of end time.make una zip up.ooo!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by beespak7(m): 3:31am On Nov 01, 2010
(In thick american accent ) :Na waooo grin grin grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Ifygurl: 6:04am On Nov 01, 2010
Last time it was a woman gave birth to a turtle. This time it's a woman gave birth to a snake. What else? A woman giving birth to sand? a goat? cat?. I mean seriously, why do we even have journalist in Nigeria. They nothing but idiots pretending to be something they aren't.
Of course. It's a Sun Newspaper article.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by samix(m): 7:10am On Nov 01, 2010
the face of the pastor says it all
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Ibomade1: 10:03am On Nov 01, 2010
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Ranoscky(m): 11:23am On Nov 01, 2010
ROSSIKE:

Guddsit said:

Yeah, I feel the same way about Europeans and Jews when, in their ''holy book'', they revel us with stories of virgins being impregnated by spirits, someone changing water to wine, people ascending up into 'heaven' before onlookers, and another sitting in a whale's belly for 40 days before emerging alive and well, and a man parting an ocean with the mere thrust of his walking stick!

Then again, these things happened ostensibly to white people 'so they must be true'. I weep for our people's idiocy.

Classic reply Rossike !!!

Tho, im not doubtin if it really happened or not, but, i just like the way you replied him b'cos, it's like he see's anything that come's out of Nigeria, or Africa as a whole as pathetic, and he believes anything that comes out of a white skin is the truesth. What a RIDICULOUS reasonin !!!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by mecuryf(f): 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2010
naija i dey hail oh,
why do these stories alway come from sun newspapers or pm news
s
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by buccaneer7(m): 1:17pm On Nov 01, 2010
once upon a time,
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by adaphik(f): 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2010
Hmmmmmm. Na wa
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by andyprez(m): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2010
So this kind news still dey spread?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by babatof: 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2010
no camera shot of the miracle? grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Igonih(m): 3:47am On Nov 02, 2010
Na woli put am there shikena. After collecting deliverance fee they must show result na.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by odukoko(m): 6:03am On Nov 02, 2010
So d snake was deliver,dat means she was naked thru out d prayer! abi d snake forced itself thru her undies headless and tailess ready to attack d woli!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by ManofGod3(m): 11:17am On Nov 02, 2010
Not in d hospital but in the church (cherubim & Seraphim)!!!
We know they works of the so called prophets.
The one who inserted the snake has removed the snake so as to publicize himself. Women should be careful where they go to receive prayers to get children, because when it will happen they will not tell us the genesis of the matter. C How can we be decieved that the snake has no head or tail. God didn't create anything like that.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2010
I just read this post, and I gotta admit that I believe this story for one main reason. Because a similar situation happened to someone I personally knew. and what happened was that, after a series of prayers and fetishes at the C& S church, the live creature vanished into a live chicken that was used as part of the cleansing. When they cut the chicken open, they found a milipede inside. This person I knew had similar symptoms of pain all over the body. they felt like something was moving all over their body too, It is wierd event, but shit does happen.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by gbutustic(m): 11:46pm On Nov 02, 2010
:p
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Igonih(m): 8:11am On Nov 03, 2010
ABRAKADABRA the more you look the less you see and your brain dissolved. Nothing these men in white cannot do.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by akossyy: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2010
pls u people should always get positive gist ok,
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by nigboy(m): 5:01am On Nov 04, 2010
This is unbelievable

Can we see a video or picture of the snake
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Okijajuju1(m): 5:28am On Nov 04, 2010
It sure sounds unbelievable, but a young woman has been delivered of a snake in Umuahia. The woman delivered the scary reptile on Wednesday following hours of intense prayers at the Eternal Sacred Order of Cherubim and Seraphim Church, along Eze Ogbulafor Street, Umuahia, Abia State.

Chairman of the Organisation of African Instituted Churches (OAIC) in Abia state, Apostle Emmanuel Agomoh, who is also the head of the Eternal Sacred Order of the Cherubim and Seraphim in the state said a priest, Apostle Uche Ugwu had engaged himself in hours of prayers to cause the delivery of  the snake from the private part of the 35-year-old lady whose names are being withheld.

The snake, said to have been programmed into the woman’s womb since her secondary school days, was headless and tailless.[/b]The incident, which has become the talk of the town, happened around 5p.m. on Wednesday at the church premises.

Daily Sun learnt that the young lady hails from Olokoro in Umuahia South LGA.
She was said to have delivered the snake like a woman under labour following prayers by the priest that everything that was not of God in her should come out of her body. The incident attracted a large crowd.
[b]Apostle Agomoh said the snake forced itself out of the woman’s private part with the intention of attacking Apostle Ugwu. The cleric’s younger brother, however, was able to kill the animal.

The cleric said the woman came to the church on Monday for prayers following the pains she had been experiencing  all over her body since she was in secondary school. According to him, it was at this juncture  that one of the prayer warriors in the church Apostle Ugwu conducted the prayers that forced the snake out of her body.

“As I was praying and calling on whatever was inside the lady to come out, the lady was writhing in pains. The snake even wanted to attack me until my brother here killed it with the stick,” Ugwu told our reporter.
He said such miracles happen very  often in the church. “But we don’t advertise  it and we don’t use any fetish things here. We only engage in prayers,” he said.

Daily Sun learnt that the lady, who is still  in shock is currently recuperating in her village.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/oct/29/national-29-10-2010-010.htm

So a head less, tailess snake (I wonder how this would look? hmm!!) attacks the prophet?! with what?? With no head, it cant bite, so what was the snake gonna do to the prophet?!  undecided Bleep him in the as's or what?!

Reminds me of the time a woman delivered an aligator at my shrine. Really crazy stuff
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 04, 2010
EVERYTHING IS A MIRACLE IN THIS COUNTRY.

Are we sure we're not talking about parasitic worms?

[img]http://www.topnews.in/health/files/parasitic-disease.jpg[/img][img]http://www.personal.psu.edu/ncj111/images/Ascaris.jpg[/img]

Sorry for the explicit pictures.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Okijajuju1(m): 5:38am On Nov 04, 2010
Ileke na wetin be dis na?! angry angry angry

You no know say I been dey chop indomie?! angry
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 04, 2010
Okija_juju:

Ileke na wetin be dis na?! angry angry angry

You no know say I been dey chop indomie?! angry

chop am finish nau. Ko si wahala.

Add beans to it, makes it taste sweeter.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2010
YOU GUYS ARE SAYING THAT YOU DON'T BELIEVE BUT you even hear of parasites? They do exist you know. cool
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by anneduke: 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2010
wetin we no go hear for dis naija.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Iyineda(m): 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2010
great1:

I just read this post, and I gotta admit that I believe this story for one main reason. Because a similar situation happened to someone I personally knew. and what happened was that, after a series of prayers and fetishes at the C& S church, the live creature vanished into a live chicken that was used as part of the cleansing. When they cut the chicken open, they found a milipede inside. This person I knew had similar symptoms of pain all over the body. they felt like something was moving all over their body too,  It is wierd event, but poo does happen.

Ileke-IdI:

EVERYTHING IS A MIRACLE IN THIS COUNTRY.

Are we sure we're not talking about parasitic worms?

Sorry for the explicit pictures.

Dude that shiit is gross. Take those pics off.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by mummy3(f): 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2010
Are you sure, you are not a member of that white gar church trying to advertise your church and prophet so that you can wind members that are looking for miracle?

if the story is real, are you sure is not the (hungry & Tura) looking prophet that commanded the headless & tailess snake  into the young lady belly so that He can command it out in the name of miracle, so that people will feel your prophet is performing miracle? because i fear una White Garment.

Please we need to be careful
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2010
I don laugh so tey my throat don dey pain me, Fetish joke nice one.You should win joke of the year award,
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Meremya: 10:59am On Jun 07, 2011
When will people believe that miracles still happens even till tomorrow.

ESOCS is not every other white garment churches. It is a church founded with the spirit of God and God's spirit works wonders in people's lives. Praise God.

It is true that we don't advertise what wondrous works God has been doing in the church but we are genuinely endowed. It is not fake, they are real. god moves in a mysterious ways to uncover the plans of the enemies and devil's work.

May God continue to perfect His words in the lives of those who trust in Him.

I am proud to be a Seraph. shocked
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2012
What's the name of the serpent? Nagini I presume? Or maybe Voldiepants. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can The Marriage Last? (disturbing Photo) / "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" / How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.