Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia (49734 Views)

2016 Bride Price In Umuahia, Abia State (photo) / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) / Woman Gives Birth To Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2010
THAT MUST BE A MIGHTY TAPE, ROUND OR HOOK WORM.

WHAT BAFFLER ME IS HEADLESS AND TAILESS. I WOUND HOW SUCH REPTILE CAN AGITATE OR MOVE.

HA BA OGA PROPH, YOU Bleep UP AT LEAST YOU COULD HAVE CONSULTED ME TO GIVE YOU A BETTER PRESENTATION.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Danjosyus(m): 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2010
4 dose who r stil waitin 4 d picture of d snake, don't u kno dt dy av made it clear dt u can't c it? He sed dt his bro helped him kill it such dt d snake cease 2 exist n d snake cud no more pose 4 its picture 2 b taken. Nevertheless, dy md a mistake - dy didn't tell us y d pic of d lady wasn't posted 2. Let me guess - oh, she is bereaved of her 'awesome child' n, thus, couldn't bring herself 2 snap a picture. LWKMD!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2010
It's 2010, I'm sure at least one member of the congregation has a cellphone with a camera so we need a video or even pictures as proof!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by edoyad(m): 12:15am On Oct 30, 2010
The pastor must be real powerful, please what is the name of the church in umahia i want to introduce some people. Not me o, i'm ok spiritually.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by MaiSuya(m): 12:22am On Oct 30, 2010
Did I hear 'headless and tailless' snake? Hmmm. . .
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Execu1: 12:44am On Oct 30, 2010
Headless & tailess snake!! How was it identified as snake in the first place since it has no head tail ? it coul have been a worm or something. Sm1 pls advice, Well that's on a lighter mood I guess. But why Umuahia - Abia state? I guess kidnap plans of the 'snake' & /or its mother is already in advanced stage. What a mouth watering ransome that would be! PLS BEWARE OF SNAKES,
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Freshh50(m): 12:52am On Oct 30, 2010
jonsin,dy worry una
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by mrofficial(m): 1:52am On Oct 30, 2010
Una don forget man and woman wey gum together for Orile years back grin grin grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Princek12(m): 2:02am On Oct 30, 2010
story story. why is there not a picture of the snake? this may be another ploy to scam unsuspecting people out of money. very soon, many people will think the pastor is so powerful that he should be given money to deliver them from their spiritual ills.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Guylan(m): 2:38am On Oct 30, 2010
That lady must have taken some pills to terminate an unwanted pregnancy and ended up delivering a malformed fetus - this is a probable diagnosis, if this story is to be believed.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by donclemo(m): 4:02am On Oct 30, 2010
IS IT A BOY SNAKE OR A GIRL SNAKE , grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by ohaechesi(m): 4:24am On Oct 30, 2010
i jump amd pass grin grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by harakiri(m): 4:43am On Oct 30, 2010
I don't blame the prophet/pastor for trying to garner cheap publicity.After all,Nigeria has the highest population of gullible religious buffoons a.k.a dummies a.k.a zombies who will believe anything so long as there is promise of "divine favor,healing and intervention" at the end of it all (after payment in the form of tithes,offerings,vows and first fruits).

What is unbelievable about this story? You religious dummies are quick to believe that a man called Jesus fed 5,000 people with only five loaves of bread and two fish with a leftover of 12 baskets but you find it hard to believe a snake was removed from a woman's body. You religious zombies a.k.a Christians are quick to believe a donkey spoke to Ballaam on his way to Damascus, you believe a man called Lazarus who was dead and buried for three days was awoken from the grave, you believe a human being called Jonah survived in the belly of a whale FOR THREE DAYS without food,water or oxygen but you don't believe in an attacking headless/tail less snake because it's not written in the bible or perhaps because it didn't happen in the white man's land.

Zombies!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by ovo4u(m): 5:06am On Oct 30, 2010
There is nothing that will not happen in that country call Nigeria, God help us, i wish all the white girls that am seeing here that do behave more than serpent could also give birth to one,it will be nice.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by seedord247(m): 5:46am On Oct 30, 2010
I don't believe that all this fake thing still happen in Nigeria
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by harakiri(m): 6:05am On Oct 30, 2010
seedord247:

I don't believe that all this fake thing still happen in Nigeria

You'd be surprised to not only hear but also see the kind of things that go on everyday in 9ja. These religious tradesmen a.k.a pastors/prophets know that Nigeria has abundant supply of gullible dummies and they cook all kinds of stories/testimonies and gimmicks which the public swallows hook,line and sinker.So long as it comes from the "man of god", all is well. This is a country where people still believe in money rituals. They believe human parts and blood automatically converts into billions of naira over nite when locked in a special room or buried somewhere in the bush.

Not too long ago, there was a thread on this forum about a woman who gave BIRTH to a gigantic snail during service in T.B Joshua's church. There are millions of people who will swallow that story without thinking twice. . .some of them are even among the posters on this thread who doubt this snake story (but they believe a woman can deliver snail because T.B Joshua said so)/

Bloody zombies! ! !

lol
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 30, 2010
Rubbish, whoever believe this lame, false and dumb news is as well a fool just as the so called pastor is. ''The snake was headless and tailless'', then how do you know it's a snake. And then the snake attact the dumb pastor, BUHANAHAHAHAHAH ROFLMFAO
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Tolulop001(f): 7:43am On Oct 30, 2010
REALITY101:

Rubbish, whoever believe this lame, false and dumb news is as well a fool just as the so called pastor is. ''The snake was headless and tailless'', then how do you know it's a snake. And then the snake attact the dumb pastor, BUHANAHAHAHAHAH ROFLMFAO

GOSH you took the words outta ma mouth right there!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Acidosis(m): 9:09am On Oct 30, 2010
This should be in 'joke section'
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by JUO(m): 9:16am On Oct 30, 2010
magic, more you look less you see. have you not seen somebody eating bottle? i have seen it. the church sef na wo
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 30, 2010
Beware of Cherubim and other prayer groups, they conjure that snake into the woman's tummy.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Iyineda(m): 11:51am On Oct 30, 2010
She liked it.

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by buccaneer7(m): 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2010
obrigago
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by malaria(f): 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2010
Ha ha ha hum hum.i laugh n aba.pls more of dis supa tales bi moonlght i wnt d snake's pic 4 mi wal papa are nigerians nt wndaful.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by okunoba(m): 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2010
A country of religious zombies and make believe. We are still looking for that Miracle while the rest of the World is busy seeking knowledge through science and technology.  It`s no surprise we are where we are , underdeveloped minds.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Ikwikwikwi(m): 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2010
[b][/b]I will not be suprised that the 'snake' is the womans body part, yanked from her vagina. the woman should go and take stock of her body parts, it must be missing by some meters.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by okeyxyz(m): 12:45am On Oct 31, 2010
i believe it 100%, this story raises serious questions which demand serious answers & they r as follows:

who is d daddy of d snake, they should do DNA test o, i dey suspect: d apostle, d prophet & d high priest

d snake has neither head nor tail, so we don't know if it's a boy or girl? not fair.

what race is d snake? is it black? white? asian? mixed race, sb should find out

The snake, said to have been programmed into the woman’s womb since her secondary school days,
wat language was it programmed in? c++? java? php? vB, which one now?
who programme am, shey na bill gates or steve jobs?
wat platform does it run on? windows? linux?
is it internet ready?

let's not 4get dat a crime has been commited here, for d man who'd just killed a bouncing new born baby snake.

in fact ehn, i'm absconding from my current church immediately & relocating to umuahia ASAP. dis is truly d church living miracles.

chei!! i go die o  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by 9ether: 9:16am On Oct 31, 2010
THE HEADLESS & TAILESS SNAKE IS BLESSING 4RM GOD, LOL
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2010
Guddsit said:

why do African people (especially Nigerians) like embarrassing themselves  ?? some few years ago news came out that a thief turned into a goat in Nigeria and as if that wasn't enough they said the police had to arrest the goat   , It immediately became the talk of the town web as everyone worldwide laughed at how silly and primitive Nigerians and Africans are , Now we have this one about a woman giving birth to a snake ,  i mean what ridiculous tale could come next   from the money that turns you into a tortoise when you pick it up from the ground to the "demonic number" that calls your cell phone and when you answer you bleed to death to the  goat thief to the "okada helmet" that makes you disappear when you put it on ,  Guys make una smarten up now , stop falling our hands

Yeah,  I feel the same way about Europeans and Jews when, in their ''holy book'', they revel us with stories of virgins being impregnated by spirits, someone changing water to wine, people ascending up into 'heaven' before onlookers, and another sitting in a whale's belly for 40 days before emerging alive and well, and a man parting an ocean with the mere thrust of his walking stick!   

Then again, these things happened ostensibly to white people 'so they must be true'. I weep for our people's idiocy.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Msgrt: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2010
@baby na the snake pain you abi
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by lonewolf: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2010
It is physically impossible for a woman to give birth to a snake.

Let us not waste too much time and oyinbo on foolishness.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by mamagee3(f): 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2010
Let's just say Sun Newspaper ran out of stories to print. . .

Next!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today / Can The Marriage Last? (disturbing Photo) / "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.