Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,653 members, 7,958,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

What Are You Bringing To The Table? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Bringing To The Table? (671 Views)

Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / When He Asks You, "What Are You Bringing To The Table?" / When He Asks "What Are You Bringing To The Table?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Bringing To The Table? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2019
Men sometimes ask women this question especially if they are considering spending the rest of their life with the woman.

The question may sound offensive though, especially if the woman is the type that doesn't add any value to the relationship apart from giving sex and getting money.

For the men, this is a very good question to ask "yourself" first to avoid becoming a liability or marrying a liability...

You can then ask the woman you plan to settle down with indirectly or more politely if you're concerned about what contribution she'll add to make marriage work.

Things guys mean by the above question include:

1. Are you an asset?
2. Are you enterprising?
3. Are you resourceful, reliable and dependable?
4. Do you have a job, business or handwork that you can later scale or expand to provide some level of financial stability?
5. Can you contribute towards the upkeep of the family via what you earn or the business you do, especially when the guy is down financially? You never can tell.
6. Are you the type that can contribute towards a family project like buying a land, building a house, etc.
7. Are you good in taking care of home and children, cooking, domestic choirs, etc?
8. Are you properly trained, have good manners, etc? No man wants a trouble maker as wife

In summary, men don't want to marry liabilities as a wife.... someone who only knows how to spend and incur expenses without earning anything or knowing how to invest. Unfortunately, na this category of girls plenty pass for street... all they do is fix lashes and long nails and wear makeup then hop from one dïck to another and get free cash...the easy money make them forget they need to develop themselves to have and meet the qualities listed above.

God help us all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table? by drealbobo(m): 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
True talk. But they can neva hear word.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
Bro....even if you carve it down in stone and beat some women like funmisticqueen2 with it...some deluded women will still pretend they don't know what you mean.... or pretend they don't understand what is needed of VALUE/BENEFICIAL to a r/ship.
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Bro....even if you carve it down in stone and beat some women like funmisticqueen2 with it...some deluded women will still pretend they don't know what you mean.... or pretend they don't understand what is needed of VALUE/BENEFICIAL to a r/ship.
I wont call it being DELUDED. Majority of the time the question, "what are you bringing to the table" is finished/ended with the statement "except your p*ssy"
that makes it offensive. Because its no longer a question which requires a mature answer but sexist, as if to say women are nothing but holes. This write up though is reasonable cause its not attacking women. But personally in a marriage women do offer alot. Especially full time housewives. Women who still stick around with cheating husbands. It takes alot to keep your own dreams aside just to keep a home.
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
Blackivy29:
I wont call it being DELUDED. Majority of the time the question, "what are you bringing to the table" is finished/ended with the statement "except your p*ssy"
that makes it offensive. Because its no longer a question which requires a mature answer but sexist, as if to say women are nothing but holes. This write up though is reasonable cause its not attacking women. But personally in a marriage women do offer alot. Especially full time housewives. Women who still stick around with cheating husbands. It takes alot to keep your own dreams aside just to keep a home.

Very true.... but no man would ask such question unless being around someone who had absolutely nothing to offer (of value) to their r/ ship.

Now as much as I understand that it may sound offensive to say " apart from a warm coochie" at the end, we have to accept that there are many deluded women out there who actually think that bringing a warm coochie is all what they needed to bring to a union... to the point where they see that coochie just as valuable as ANYTHING/EVERYTHING a man would bring to the table.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Very true.... but no man would ask such question unless being around someone who had absolutely nothing to offer (of value) to their r/ ship.

Now as much as I understand that it may sound offensive to say " apart from a warm coochie" at the end, we have to accept that there are many deluded women out there who actually think that bringing a warm coochie is all what they needed to bring to a union... to the point where they see that coochie just as valuable as ANYTHING/EVERYTHING a man would bring to the table.
honestly, youre right and i appreciate the way you aired your views. I have come across women like that, who believe sex's the key to open all the doors in their lives. But not all females think like that. While its human to generalize, its not humane. Thats what majority of the guys here get wrong. Even if several eggs are bad, some good ones are still in the basket.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table? by tpiar: 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
BlackAfrican:
Men sometimes ask women this question especially if they are considering spending the rest of their life with the woman.

The question may sound offensive though, especially if the woman is the type that doesn't add any value to the relationship apart from giving sex and getting money.

For the men, this is a very good question to ask "yourself" first to avoid becoming a liability or marrying a liability...

You can then ask the woman you plan to settle down with indirectly or more politely if you're concerned about what contribution she'll add to make marriage work.

Things guys mean by the above question include:

1. Are you an asset?
2. Are you enterprising?
3. Are you resourceful, reliable and dependable?
4. Do you have a job, business or handwork that you can later scale or expand to provide some level of financial stability?
5. Can you contribute towards the upkeep of the family via what you earn or the business you do, especially when the guy is down financially? You never can tell.
6. Are you the type that can contribute towards a family project like buying a land, building a house, etc.
7. Are you good in taking care of home and children, cooking, domestic choirs, etc?
8. Are you properly trained, have good manners, etc? No man wants a trouble maker as wife

In summary, men don't want to marry liabilities as a wife.... someone who only knows how to spend and incur expenses without earning anything or knowing how to invest. Unfortunately, na this category of girls plenty pass for street... all they do is fix lashes and long nails and wear makeup then hop from one dïck to another and get free cash...the easy money make them forget they need to develop themselves to have and meet the qualities listed above.

God help us all.

Stop this.

Just face your front and let others be.
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
Blackivy29:
honestly, youre right and i appreciate the way you aired your views. I have come across women like that, who believe sex's the key to open all the doors in their lives. But not all females think like that. While its human to generalize, its not humane. Thats what majority of the guys here get wrong. Even if several eggs are bad, some good ones are still in the basket.

Pls don't get me wrong.... I certainly believe that such destitute women (with nothing to offer) are a minority, but they are out there and sadly, many are good at pretending that they are not like that, in order to attach to your life like a leach.... but as you start dating them, you realize you are with a liability.

Sadly, by then you rightfully have to get rid of this lady from your life, and as you start explaining to her that it just won't work out, they become very defensive, to the point where, when you ask for your shiit back (phone/gift/loan etc) they have the audaciry to ask you to repay them for the mileage you put on their valuable toto. Kai!!!!!

Thus the important question being asked:" what are you bringing (of value) to this union, but a warm coochie?"
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table? by tpiar: 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Pls don't get me wrong.... I certainly believe that such destitute women (with nothing to offer) are a minority, but they are out there and sadly, many are good at pretending that they are not like that, in order to attach to your life like a leach.... but as you start dating them, you realize you are with a liability.

Sadly, by then you rightfully have to get rid of this lady from your life, and as you start explaining to her that it just won't work out, they become very defensive, to the point where, when you ask for your shiit back (phone/gift/loan etc) they have the audaciry to ask you to repay them for the mileage you put on their valuable toto. Kai!!!!!

Thus the important question being asked:" what are you bringing (of value) to this union, but a warm coochie?"

Please stop using terms like warm coochie and referring to women's private parts unnecessarily.

It's so disrespectful and incredibly vulgar, I wonder you are so unabashed with your language.

As per your ideal woman or women who are billionaires and not liabilities in any ramification, spend your time on them and leave the misfits you dont like, alone.

I think by now we get it- you dont like women who are useless liabilities, you repeat this almost every day, we've heard so move on.
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:52am On Sep 12, 2019
tpiar:

Please stop using terms like warm coochie and referring to women's private parts unnecessarily.

It's so disrespectful and incredibly vulgar, I wonder you are so unabashed with your language.

As per your ideal woman or women who are billionaires and not liabilities in any ramification, spend your time on them and leave the misfits you dont like, alone.

I think by now we get it- you dont like women who are useless liabilities, you repeat this almost every day, we've heard so move on.

Sadly I call a spade A SPADE...and whether you get offended or not, is certainly none of my biz.

I don't see you complaining when I call cheating bastards etc....

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria And Their Shocking Story / Why We Click More With Some People / COVID-19: How Are People In Your Area Complying With Social Distancing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.