Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,689 members, 7,865,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

Bbnaija 2019: The Only Thing That Can Make Me Cum And Squint: Mercy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija 2019: The Only Thing That Can Make Me Cum And Squint: Mercy (754 Views)

Please What Is The Difference Between CUM And WET In Women? / Girls! Food Is Done, Cum And Pick Yours / Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019: The Only Thing That Can Make Me Cum And Squint: Mercy by CallMheDesire19(m): 12:44am On Sep 12, 2019
2019 Big Brother Nigeria housemate, Mercy, has made a shocking revelation

The reality TV star made this known during a game which was played by all the housemates during the show.

The game involves each one of the contestants telling the others one personal thing about themselves which they have never revealed to anybody before.

Check what she said @ https://desirebaze.com.ng/2019/09/11/bbnaija-2019-the-only-thing-that-can-make-me-cum-and-squint-mercy/

(1) (Reply)

On Ubunja's "Choosing A Girl" / Girls Are Paying Taxify Drivers With Blow Jobs And S*x / Why You Should Mary A Woman Who Speaks A Different Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.