Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament (6363 Views)

Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election / WTO: European Parliament Backs Okonjo-iweala, Says She’s Well-equipped / BIAFRA: Read Full Speech Of Nnamdi Kanu As He Addresses The European Parliament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by Area4Area: 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
gidgiddy:

Whether he went as a tourist or he was invited, my question is can a person recognised as a terrorist visit the EU headquarters? The federal government just embarrassed its self by declaring an unarmed group to be terrorists

The visit by Kanu and IPOB to the EU headquarters rubbished the Federal governments and for that alone, it was a worthwhile visit

I think I've told you this before, every country has its bylaws and other countries may decide to abide by it, Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are terrorists in Nigeria and that is that, he can as well be given a room in the White House or 10 downing street no problem.
Back to topic

We want pictures or videos of him in one office discussing with any MEP or addressing the parliament itself
Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by NGpatriot: 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
omenka:
How come we didn't see images, let alone videos, of him addressing the PARLIAMENT?

Ipob that I know would have spammed the entire blogosphere with such images and videos if they existed.

Or did I miss something?

They actually did, with fake, fraudulent and photoshopped pictures from the EU parliament with their terrorist's leader's head photoshopped on oyinbo man's body at the UE parliament. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by Eteka1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
If u can assimilate dat tweet, u will knw dat u just sounded stupid in dis ur post
You can believe whatever you like. Your brain, your business.
Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by omenka(m): 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
NGpatriot:

They actually did, with fake, fraudulent and photoshopped pictures from the EU parliament with their terrorist's leader's head photoshopped on oyinbo man's body at the UE parliament. grin grin

Imagine. It would have been better if they didnt at all.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by Annie939(f): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
hope to see him this Xmas in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by omenka(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
Area4Area:
I think I've told you this before, every country has its bylaws and other countries may decide to abide by it, Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are terrorists in Nigeria and that is that, he can as well be given a room in the White House or 10 downing street no problem.
Back to topic

We want pictures or videos of him in one office discussing with any MEP or addressing the parliament itself
I didnt want to reply him because it was just useless doing so. Remember two years ago when Al Bashir was declared wanted by the ICC which is a puppet for France and USA. Dude travelled to South Africa and back to his country for an international event, yet he wasnt arrested, despite the pressure of the Americans on SA.

That he is wanted by USA doesnt necessarily mean he is by SA. The reason why countries usually comply with orders or declarations by US is because of the sheer power the country wields around the world. Nigeria doesnt have that leverage.

I don't know if these people will ever break free from the mental chains they've bound themselves with.

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by gwarotango: 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
I cant see the terrorist meeting up with any EU officials there, all I see is a bunch of miscreants exiting what looks like the EU parliament building. Even a 12 year old knows that it is possible for a tourist to gain entrance into that building without too much hassle, leading us to believe the conman went there just to take pictures. Who will pay attention to a raving lunatic claiming he wants to break up a country? How silly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by Kahujadekadura: 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
Eteka1:
You can believe whatever you like. Your brain, your business.
Thanks
Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by duncun: 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by duncun: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by Area4Area: 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
duncun:
You like wailing eeh
If wailing means telling you the basic truth that you can't counter then I'll wail louder instead of allowing people to come here and brainwash people with lies and propaganda.

I'm not one of those IPOBians and PDP supporters who wail all because they hate Buhari, APC and Nigeria
Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by duncun: 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by Area4Area: 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
duncun:
Pls be guided, that Area boy you're quoting is a northerner. Don't let him deceive you with his rhetorics. Thanks
See this Indonesian Buddhist talking
Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by Area4Area: 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
duncun:
You need pictures and videos so your pay masters can send their lobbyist (with brown envelopes) to go after them.
Pathetic
grin grin
Since you can't provide any, forget it na.
Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by modik(m): 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
omenka:
Dude just went on tourism the same way anyone with the financial means can. Nothing more. They are trying to create uniqueness where non exists.

Imagine he had actually gone there to meet officials and did meet officials... we for no hear word for this world for ONE WEEK.

Iberiberism has grand son.

Figure it out.

NK is a hero. Kiss the truth.
Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by duncun: 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by NGpatriot: 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
duncun:
Actually I had my fingers crossed for ICC to compel interpol to him arrest him based on your masters demand..seems nig gov were only rambling.

See Igbos forming as usual with their lies and delusions.

Abeg shows us any credible directive from the Nigerian government requesting the Interpol to arrest tht worthless and irrelevant clown.

Funny how Igbos think PMB or even Nigeria is wasting time on the irrelevant clown and scammer.

That scammer is free to fool his mumu ipob followers, live on their money and even do tourism to the EU with their money, as long as he's not doing it in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by Fashdeejay(m): 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
Abnuel:
A leader who is willing to let go of sentiments and fight for the common Yoruba course
But we have had several... we never appreciated them or their efforts... Beko Ransome kuti, Dr. Frederick Fasehun, pa abraham adesanya.... abbl, unsung and unappreciated warriors of the yoruba people and Nigeria as a whole... yoruba people are the most disunited tribe in Nigeria, probably africa... always quick to sell their brother for a few bucks!

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by selemempe: 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
Area4Area:
See this Indonesian Buddhist talking
wat happened to ur old moniker? Have u been banned for life?
Seems u are no longer claiming to be from anambra with this new moniker.
Am not worried about that tho...am worried that u have spent a huge amount of time with this new moniker already...come bro..are u unemployed? Or are u one of lie muhammed's key board worriors
Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by Area4Area: 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
duncun:
Actually I had my fingers crossed for ICC to compel interpol to him arrest him based on your masters demand..seems nig gov were only rambling.
No pix nor video, we understand the game
Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by Area4Area: 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
NGpatriot:

See Igbos forming as usual with their lies and delusions.

Abeg shows us any credible directive from the Nigerian government requesting the Interpol to arrest tht worthless and irrelevant clown.

Funny how Igbos think PMB or even Nigeria is wasting time on the irrelevant clown and scammer.

That scammer is free to fool his mumu ipob followers, live on their money and even do tourism to the EU with their money, as long as he's not doing it in Nigeria.
Their case don dey tire me sef.
Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by Area4Area: 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
selemempe:
wat happened to ur old moniker? Have u been banned for life?
Seems u are no longer claiming to be from anambra with this new moniker.
Am not worried about that tho...am worried that u have spent a huge amount of time with this new moniker already...come bro..are u unemployed? Or are u one of lie muhammed's key board worriors
lol, who cares what you think.
I will continue to knock heads till some nairalanders regain sanity
Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by duncun: 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by duncun: 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by NGpatriot: 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
[s]
duncun:
You're are on sifia pain syndrome shift!

The world don't see him as a terrorist, so I understand your dilemma. By the time he appears in the US afonjas will still deny their brothers that wrote to trump.
[/s]

Just show us pictures or videos of the con man and terrorist leader giving his fake speech in front of the EU parliament.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by NGpatriot: 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
EU or any country under the sun can not and won't grant such characters or any character audience against another sovereign nation, it's undiplomatic, this is common sense, not that Igbos have any.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by wingmanIII: 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
BobiNick:

So you mean a man running from small Python dance is the most powerful man in Nigeria? If he is most powerful why can't he stop the Python dance or destroy it completely. Hahahahaha most powerful indeed. All I know is that he is an empty barrel that makes too much noise because he has been able to gather some many illiterate people as followers. He is just being used by certain political elements to cause issues for the government but as you can see, the government don't even have his time that is why they never respond to anything about him.

More like slimey worms. Can the worms dance if Kanu and his men were equally armed ? Why haven't they subdued Boko Haram militants.
Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by McTobe(m): 11:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
I try to be indifferent to him. I may not be his super fan but the truth is that he is loved and highly so and I admire his courage. It takes a lot of courage to lead a course. Anyone active during SUG back in the days in school can understand better.
Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by McTobe(m): 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
You sound enlightened but not objective, may I ask why?
NGpatriot:

EU or any country under the sun can not and won't grant such characters or any character audience against another sovereign nation, it's undiplomatic, this is common sense, not that Igbos have any.
Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by NGpatriot: 12:09am On Sep 13, 2019
McTobe:
You sound enlightened but not objective, may I ask why?

Why?

Don't you first have to be specific by stating exactly what was not objective about my post?
Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by Banmeallday: 12:17am On Sep 13, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Just show us pictures or videos of the con man and terrorist leader giving his fake speech in front of the EU parliament.

Why is Kanu paining you guys nah.....They are killing fools that have the same passport as you around the world, even in Africa. And yet you forgot to do any reasoning with that....Fulani are turning your villages and streets into shytholes for their cow and you cannot talk.....Governors are on CAMERA collecting bribes and you cannot talk...

But you forget those things because its too hard for Niggers like you to solve, way too hard, and instead, look at who to start jealousing....

Meanwhile US has increased their visa fees because they are tire of you Nigger Area NIGGERS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is South Mocking Osibanjo? / EFCC To Set Up Chemical Lab To Fight Illegal Oil Bunkering / Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.