Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria (54685 Views)

JAPA: How My Nigerian Accent Failed Me In Canada (pix/video) / What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by joroville: 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
Keep lying to us but for sure we know that you are lying.rubbish
Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by Buaski: 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
And she also forgot to mention the Naija dick wey she dey enjoy smiley
Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by Dedetwo(m): 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
irunoko:
Wait until you taste Nigerian deek then you will know All that glitters is not gold

She had already tested it in Serbia before heading to Nigeria. She did not indicate her travel to Nigeria was on a short time visa.
Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by TeamSimple(m): 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
She said living here is like exploring several countries in all. Very true .
Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by ITbomb(m): 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
Eliteklaus:
Obviously one brother don dey dey with this one
I would have been surprised if a person didn't comment on the first page.
#DirtyMinds
Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by irunoko(m): 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
Dedetwo:

She had already tested it in Serbia before heading to Nigeria. She did not indicate her travel to Nigeria was on a short time visa.
no wonder grin
Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by naijaschoolguru(m): 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
superior1:
Have you been to Sambisa before or is that located in the UK?

Sambisa is out sketch of Maiduguri, so don't use that to judge Maiduguri as a whole.
Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by ITbomb(m): 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
MichaelSokoto:
Chai!

seein that beautiful mosque in d landscape would want 2 make me convert to a Muslim and start shoutin "Allah akbah!"

Hell no!

I can't blow ppl up abeg! grin

*modified*
abeg, I only stated my personal opinion, it's a free con3 and diaris freedom of speech...
coman beat me inside my house instead if u don't like my post.
cool
Michael Oyetoye Adewale, do you want me to come to your house now?
Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by naijaschoolguru(m): 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
superior1:
Have you been to Sambisa before or is that located in the UK?

Sambisa is out sketch of Maiduguri, you can't use that to judge the whole town nau. Why you dey think like person wey in brain shift go back like this?
Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by dnawah(m): 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
magazineguy:
It is a general knowledge that countries outside of the African continent receive very biased, skewed and limited information; and therefore, have inadequate knowledge about what life is really like here. The western world is fed with images of poverty, epidemics, crime, underdevelopment and just a glance of beautiful Safaris and animals.

When I decided to relocate to Nigeria, the unpleasant images dominated my expectation. To my greatest surprise, Nigeria demystified those stereotypes. The beauty of its complexity and diversity is enchanting and breathtaking. Nigeria has it all! Living here is akin to exploring several countries at once.

There is nothing you can’t find in Nigeria! From the ancient tribes living in huts to the lavish modern houses, the fanciest cars, the highest levels of education…Nigeria is endowed with mountains, beaches, rainforest, desert, amazing nature, and diverse people; Creative youths, the most beautiful fashion, nightlife, culture, incredible arts…Nigeria has it all! Nigeria is a country of contrasts.

I must confess that I was amazed at my first arrival in the capital, Abuja; what a beautiful city! It really is no different than any European capital or city in the United States of America. It is a place with opportunity for all. I am amazed to see how people from every part of Nigeria, ranging from different States, cultures, tribes, religions live in peace and harmony. I was also surprised that the city donned with so many architectural styles that you get overwhelmed with a feeling of traversing several continents at once. I learned that previous governments contracted western and local companies to design and develop the Abuja; Asians, Turkish, American and other nationalities equally contributed towards the creation of this first-class city.

My initial plan was to stay in Nigeria for a year, but I quickly became “trapped” by Nigerian “magic”. The stories of Nigerian history, tribes, culture, beliefs and languages lured and enticed me. The beautiful nature, amazing arts, and creativity have become a part of me. In Abuja, I get to enjoy arts, theatre, fashion shows, supermarkets, dining, and business but also still be part of Nigerian culture, traditions, and history.

What I definitely love the most about Nigeria are the people! Happy Nigerian people! The people are welcoming and have accepted me as their own and are always happy to help, chat, work with and interact with me. In their usual hospitable nature, they have given me a Nigerian name, a title and taught me everything about their customs and traditions. The resilient Nigerian people, who no matter what happen in their country, remain strong, positive, faithful and happy. The strength and resilience of Nigerian people are immeasurable; their tenacious belief is so fascinating that they can certainly teach other nationalities a thing or two about persistence.

I am often asked why I love Nigeria. How is one supposed to answer that question? It is just like being asked why you love your husband, or mother or a best friend. All the things we love have faults, but we love them despite. We see something in them that others don’t. We love the way they make us feel. I love the smell of Nigeria. I can’t explain the smell, but I know I love it. I love how green it is and all the incredible, unknown sorts of trees and plants that grow here despite the intense heat during the dry season. I love the laugh of its people, their songs and the way they dance even when there is no music playing. I love the colours of their traditional clothes as much as I love the colours of the sky above Nigeria- always new, unexpected, perfect blends. I love the loud and exciting way Nigerians celebrate God, full of faith, but are still afraid of “juju” magic. Nigerian people are warm, loving, caring and full of life. There are so many intelligent, creative and talented people here, it is amazing!

I have found a second home here. Nigeria and its people have given me so much and I always try to give back as much as possible.

source: http://tushmagazine.com.ng/my-nigerian-experience-ljiljana-kostic/

pls when are you coming to An?
Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
Yea, right! who wouldn't treat her very well? as pretty as she is. even here in Kilimanjaro Ghetto we would still have been nice to her.

maybe she should try places like the Afonja brown roofs areas, or upper Iweka in Igbos Area. let's see if she would still feel the same way.

Serbia is not such a brilliant country Anyway. Nigeria is probarbly much better than serbia
Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by degamemaster(m): 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
rheether:
Does she have a Nigerian boyfriend?

That's just what got to my mind. Believe me, one huge dick is braincontroling her and here is praisesinging Nigeria. Anyways, Nigeria is not that bad, just that the leaders are making us feel uncomfortable in our country.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu and God bless Biafraland.
Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by anonimi: 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
christejames:
lol!

My G, you too like to attack me sha...

Have I? So sorry but I didn't realise that.
Cheers man.

2 Likes

Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by christejames(m): 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
anonimi:

Have I? So sorry but I didn't realise that. Cheers man.

cheers!

1 Like

Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
See skin!
Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by colizee(m): 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
Is it not the same Abuja the police slaughtered some group persons protesting for God knows what....maybe she never enter naija by then.

Madam is either you are lying or you are saying the truth �� �
Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
degamemaster:

That's just what got to my mind. Believe me, one huge dick is braincontroling her and here is praisesinging Nigeria. Anyways, Nigeria is not that bad, just that the leaders are making us feel uncomfortable in our country.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu and God bless Biafraland.
Make your mind up cheesy is it that she is been controlled by a dick or that what she said is true? regardless.

1 Like

Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by Predstan: 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hadampson, let's see what they have to say about Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
If only Nigerians will love their county and unite to make it better undecided

1 Like

Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
Administration1:
I ran logistics for her and her company some time ago in Imo state. Her Husband is a bodyguard for one Politician in Imo State
Interesting.
Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by Haykinsofficial: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
superior1:
You go Abuja, you say Nigeria fine ma Sister, just no near Maiduguri make your opinion no for change

Sharrrapp!

1 Like

Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
Why are some people on here keep mentioning that she is enjoying Nigerian dicks and all that shiit? Sadly are only dicks what Nigerian men can offer? She could have gotten lots of dicks in Ghana, Jamaica, Gambia or Any other black dicks countries.

What is so special about Nigerian dicks? bullsheet!

I have a black dick too, but i can offer other Important things in life too.

3 Likes

Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
SirHouloo:
Nigeria is not as bad as we Nigerians paint it. We assume everything about Europe is world class and anything Nigerian non-class.
Inasmuch as we there are flaws in the system which we criticize, we should also show forth the good sides.
Some people see the glass as half full, some say its half empty.
Like I said even prisoners will argue with you that life behind bars is better because thwy dont have to worry about food and are secured
Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
ITbomb:

Michael Oyetoye Adewale, do you want me to come to your house now?
b4 u come, pls wait lemme make one fone call...

lipsrsealed

Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
Until you go to her country as a Nigerian and hunted down by a group of supremacist who want to kill you just for being African.

Nigerians are too welcoming and that's a sign of gulliblity.

Our white loving blacks only see beauty and innocence in whites but trust me , Europeans have been and are still trying to genocide the black races.
Be sceptical about Europeans...

7 Likes

Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Some people see the glass as half full, some say its half empty.
Like I said even prisoners will argue with you that life behind bars is better because thwy dont have to worry about food and are secured
Absolutely!

Not ussually Every slave wants to be saved.
Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
How can we be dancing without music. She just stylishly called us mad people na.

But to be frankistein and sinceria, nigerians love foreigners more than they love themselves.

1 Like

Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by superior1: 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
naijaschoolguru:

Sambisa is out sketch of Maiduguri, you can't use that to judge the whole town nau. Why you dey think like person wey in brain shift go back like this?

That’s the point. She shouldn’t generalize the whole country from visiting a small portion, you are wiser now?
Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
Pls her username will just do... Na dis kind ppl i wan make frnd.... Ppl with positive mindset not some eh..... I rest my case
Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by Hadampson(m): 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
Predstan:
Hadampson, let's see what they have to say about Nigeria

Thanks for the call. It's obvious she doesn't know anything about Nigeria.

Nigeria is a country where foreigners are treated better than the citizens, so why won't she praise the country undecided

Until she experience what some foreigners experienced in patigi, kwara state cheesy she would continue to praise Nigeria as if it's one of sane countries
Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by edoboss1234: 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nigeria look good on you (Tecno voice)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely / Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) / Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.