Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria (54665 Views)

JAPA: How My Nigerian Accent Failed Me In Canada (pix/video) / What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by rampantlover: 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
She is rather talking about Ghana and not the Federal Republic of Fulani Herdsmen and Cows.
Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by bluefilm: 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
The woman so fine.

But why all these oyibo babes no dey get boobs and booty?

Wetin else remain for man pikin apart from boobs and booty?

The thing just taya me, aswear.
Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by SourGrape: 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2019
story for the gods
Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by Teymanhenry(f): 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
that's so true. we Nigerians tend to advertise the negatives faced in our country, when other people show the beauty of their homes,all we do is to show d ugly part of ours. some times I begin to wonder whether the USA have only States California, Washington, Alaska, Hawaii etc they hardly speak of states like Illinois, Indiana Kansas, or Iowa and the less developed places in the US. my friend who lives in Iowa said Abuja is better than Iowa no wonder the mostly use 6 states only in Hollywood movies
Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by IamCharles123: 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
gypsey:
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense?
Am being sarcastic, its seems you are so serious with life u can't take a litt joke.
Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by armyofone(m): 5:07am On Sep 13, 2019
So you guys failed to tell her they use human beings for money making in Nigeria ?
You guys should have gone deep telling her about your so call selective juju undecided

1 Like

Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by LewinskyMon: 5:29am On Sep 13, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Make kidnappers no sight her o.........
tongue
Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by seunmohmoh(f): 8:25am On Sep 13, 2019
I have a Serbian friend, they are really beautiful and playful

1 Like

Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 13, 2019
IamCharles123:

Am being sarcastic, its seems you are so serious with life u can't take a litt joke.
More Rubbish..
Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by alexola20(m): 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by IamCharles123: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
gypsey:
More Rubbish..
Ogbeni shut up
Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
alexola20:
I do understand some of their errors and shortcomings.
But Awolowo meant well,Azikiweas well but was a sell-out.Tafawa Balewa was a good man too.
We can't compare them to people like OBJ,IBB,etc.

Awolowo was an irredeemable tribal bigot
Azikwe was a short sighted man
Tafa Balewa was naive
Ahmadman Bello was another tribalist

The foundations they laid is to blame for Nigeria headache today

Opening parties based on tribalism instead of ideology (Awo and Zik the key culprits )

Assuming we had two political parties with prominent members from most ethnic groups from both sides
The seed of tribalism based voting and politics that has snowballed into this mess that brought this coward and traitor as president of Nigeria would not be

We would be voting based on other criteria than religion and tribe

So you see
They are to blame
Big time
Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2019
Teymanhenry:
that's so true. we Nigerians tend to advertise the negatives faced in our country, when other people show the beauty of their homes,all we do is to show d ugly part of ours. some times I begin to wonder whether the USA have only States California, Washington, Alaska, Hawaii etc they hardly speak of states like Illinois, Indiana Kansas, or Iowa and the less developed places in the US. my friend who lives in Iowa said Abuja is better than Iowa no wonder the mostly use 6 states only in Hollywood movies

Illinois has Chicago
So that example is void

It's like saying showing the "good" in Afghan or Somalia /Sudan
It's almost non existent

The bad far outweigh the good for most Nigerians
Hence it's difficult for many Nigerians to think good of it

If Nigeria don show you im other.side
You go know
Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
IamCharles123:

Ogbeni shut up
More Rubbish.

You don't know when to stop do ya? From the start you have been insulting me and making unnecerssary Assumptions and derogatory remarks about me, even though you have never met me.

You don't know when to quit with your Rubbish suggestions and innuendos, Right? if you didn't like my comments initially all you had to was Jog on! Rather than the insults.

Now move da hell on! Have a nice day. angry
Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by IamCharles123: 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
gypsey:
More Rubbish.

You don't know when to stop do ya? From the start you have been insulting me and making unnecerssary Assumptions and derogatory remarks about me, even though you have never met me.

You don't know when to quit with your Rubbish suggestions and innuendos, Right? if you didn't like my comments initially all you had to was Jog on! Rather than the insults.

Now move da hell on! Have a nice day. angry
Lol, dude chill, i never insulted you, i was only being sarcastic by saying "you must be fun at parties". What i meant was that you are taking things to serious with ur initial comments.
Lighten up a bit, you seems too serious.
Re: My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria by sawdi: 7:42am On Sep 14, 2019
quentin06:

whats the panadol for? Is it for the new owner to quench the headache that the phone will bring?

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely / Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) / Life In Germany: What Is It Like For Nigerians Who Migrated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.