Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa (47643 Views)

COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA / Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos / 187 Nigerians Return, South Africa Employs Rules To Stop Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
You've done so well sir

It is only God Almighty that can reward you richly for this act of kindness.

God bless and continue to enrich you.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by mozona(m): 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
WYMAN:

senseless pig

child of a bitch
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by AnanseK(m): 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
Osobi32:
The government will not comment on this..... Citizens doing the job of the government. Nigeria is dead and some people are cheering

Who sent them to SA?
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by omoharry(f): 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
Runaway:
Where are the pastors buying jets here and there. Tomorrow they we come and tell me to be my brothers keep when they are the once scoring the goals....
Exactly..pastors! where una dey?..All them Oyedepo,Chris Oyakhilom and co are nowhere to be found..later dem go dey preach for national TV on how people should sow seeds for a better tomorrow..ordinary humanitarian work dem nor sabi do.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by fortunez1(m): 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
#40000 recharge card , while not give cash to the returnees as that will go a long way for them . Come to think of it calculate 317×40000=#3440231 of which some share of it will go to mtn "South Africa"
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by osusuallstars: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
TeamSimple:
Posters coming in for 2023 watch out . Kudos to him though
what has your useless father contributed to humanity
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Engineer036: 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
May God bless this man.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by mozona(m): 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
West2019:
foolish animal did ur stupid father contributed to there coming home

did your mother ever told you who is your real father
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
Dottore:
We dey look

Private Jets have less cabin capacity, what's your point?
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Femsyn(m): 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

They were received at a temporary camp opened for their profiling. The government has made available to each of them N40, 000.00 recharge card to enable them to communicate with their family members.

In appreciation of the gestures, the returnees rose in euphoria to sing the national anthem.

I thought the post read, the government provided N40,000. Why are people saying the government didnt do anything?

Nice gesture from the Airpeace management. Strategy or no strategy. Individuals who could've done same, did nothing, despite the "opportunity".
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by boyency: 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
Good heart,great man
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by omoharry(f): 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
dewaskillz:
I believe most of the people here just used the opportunity to come for visiting to Nigeria. They will be going back sooner than later.
By that time the madness would have settled down.If those two Zimbabweans that were killed had returned home, I am sure they would have been alive to plan their trip back when this nonsense have subsided.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by WYMAN(m): 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
mozona:

child of a bitch
lol. we can do this all day, and I'm in the mood.
professional idiot

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by winj: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
Osobi32:
until you are directly affected u will not understand the pain. Keep cheering on other people's sorrow

I am directly affected, I am Nigerian travelling the world and I have seen the destruction caused by IGBO criminals on all Nigerians.

Most hate, abuse, attacks and treatment of Nigerians (and other blacks) can be traced 90% to the actions of IGBO criminals.

I was in Jborg and over 2 dozen local people told me their hatred started when Nigerians started selling drugs and doing crimes hiding behind chemists, barber shop and restaurants - when checked these drug dealers and criminals are IGBOS.

In Japan recently, the police started stopping and searching BLACK American soldiers out of uniform because IGBO drug dealers operate in many areas.

You want the news from African countries, South America, Middle East, Asia and around the world?

Xenophobia, attacks and killings of Nigerians, Zimbabwe, Zambians and others can be directly traced to the actions of IGBO criminals!

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Love892(m): 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
40k recharge card? Who r they calling?
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Osobi32(m): 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2019
AnanseK:

Who sent them to SA?
I can clearly see that Nigeria has killed ur conscience and living without a conscience makes u a robot
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by winj: 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
Osobi32:
I can clearly see that Nigeria has killed ur conscience and living without a conscience makes u a robot

Get your facts right, there are many tribes in Nigeria, simplification of the term Nigeria is stupid.

Who send them there = ask IGBO drug dealers and criminals using Nigerian passports to pollute the name of their country.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by lastempero: 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
Emotional moments are second too non.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by iReddington: 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
koyyes:
crocodile tears.

Who has he helped prevent from becoming a refugee in another country?

I am sure he returned to his hotel room in the arms of two underaged girls.

Animal.
It's not that serious, calm down...what he did should still be appreciated!

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by mozona(m): 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
WYMAN:

lol. we can do this all day, and I'm in the mood.

professional idiot

the child of a bitch i called you is ok by me

i wont do it all day with you, cos i ave what am doing, but u can do it all day cos
you are less busy, and nairaland is what take your idleness away.

bye bye...so u can start insulting yourself.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
It high time we boycott bbn and mtn
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Sonnobax15(m): 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I was not moved by his crocodile tears
No need..after all,your name has already said it all..
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Donchrister(m): 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
Life continues. God will see u all through. But e no go easy.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by micflo28(m): 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
They ran from killings and incursions in SA, hope they won't be killed by pervasive poverty, death from crime due to unemployment, natural disaster e.g flood and suicide. Their return is a call to government to be responsible to their upkeep as they volunteered to return with so much expectations.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by AnanseK(m): 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
Osobi32:

Answer my question Mr. Conscience
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Engineer036: 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Crocodile tears
Haba!
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by enemyofprogress: 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
Sonnobax15:
No need..after all,your name has already said it all..
I was not moved by his crocodile tears
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by correctguy2010: 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
izenco2005:
F.TC ,

For our brother and sister who return form south Africa, is not the end u can still make it, don't give up

Why is the man crying slf undecided

You just wanted to be first to comment. Read next time
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
izenco2005:
F.TC ,

For our brother and sister who return form south Africa, is not the end u can still make it, don't give up

Why is the man crying slf undecided

Real men that appreciate hustle knows how painstaking it is to find oneself in hard situations. That is why the man is successful. He has feelings. Hope you can get that now
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by enemyofprogress: 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
Engineer036:
Haba!
kyari
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by OdefaGirl(f): 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
SaAbbas:
Business strategies

Even if it is a business strategy, appreciate it, it's an act of kindness. He still may have decided to pay deaf ears and his business will continue to flourish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Racism Experience During A Vacation In Russia / 3,500 Years Ago, Stone Pillar Was Abandoned During Construction In Egypt(Pics) / 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.