Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa (47644 Views)

COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA / Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos / 187 Nigerians Return, South Africa Employs Rules To Stop Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by segun18(m): 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
God bless this man.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Drhighchief11: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
Dottore:
We dey look
Is it d duty of religious leaders to evacuate it's citizens from crises areas? Infact, how many people private jet go fit carry?.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
ednut1:
Doing the job of nigerian airforce.

Funny guy. Navy sef go join...
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Basher8583: 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
pwansunriseteam:
Good man doing what the government cannot do

Na government send them go South Africa to become illegal immigrants?
You found your way there.. you find your way back.
Nigerian government has no business with that
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by ednut1(m): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Funny guy. Navy sef go join...
ships too slow lol
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by SirGod: 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
Please where are those flaunting their private Jets and the Pastors
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Chief Allen Onyema, CEO of Air peace airlines, broke down in tears as he welcomed Nigerians evacuated from South-Africa in the wake of Xenophobic attacks against foreigners.

Onyema made headlines after offering to evacuate Nigerians from South-Africa for free. The first batch of Nigerian returnees from South Africa arrived Lagos yesterday amidst jubilation.

According to the flight Manifest, about 231 males and 86 females returned home yesterday.As they alighted from the aircraft they expressed bitter experiences in the hands of their South African hosts.

They were received at a temporary camp opened for their profiling. The government has made available to each of them N40, 000.00 recharge card to enable them to communicate with their family members.

In appreciation of the gestures, the returnees rose in euphoria to sing the national anthem.

POLITICS NIGERIA has footage of the passengers hugging and praising Onyema who broke down in tears...

Watch below;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1372398666259036&id=1650884521891022

Source: https://politicsnigeria.com/airpeace-ceo-allen-onyema-weeps-as-he-welcomes-nigerians-from-south-africa-photos/

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Omooniya1: 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
God bless you sir
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
iReddington:
Businessman, no amount of money can fetch the publicity his presumed goodwill has generated thus far, man knows exactly what he's doing and what he stands to gain.

business strategy for what, why are some of you people senseless, do you think because of what he did, nigerians or southafricans will start using airpeace??...we are talking about humanity and a matter of life and death here. business strategy , why didnt you do it??
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by engrchykae(m): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
Runaway:
Where are the pastors buying jets here and there. Tomorrow they we come and tell me to be my brothers keep when they are the once scoring the goals....
where is your president?
or the imams that drink blood of infants
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by engrchykae(m): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
iReddington:
Businessman, no amount of money can fetch the publicity his presumed goodwill has generated thus far, man knows exactly what he's doing and what he stands to gain.
you are just pure evil personified
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by EduBrazil1991(m): 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
iReddington:

Humans shaaa...
Dey will always find a way to belittle someone.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by engrchykae(m): 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
Osobi32:
until you are directly affected u will not understand the pain. Keep cheering on other people's sorrow
he cant be affected because his kinsmen are too afraid to travel of out their region.at all at all they will go to london where they have population.
pained souls

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by xcelentattitude(m): 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
People keep saying men of God kept their jet, smh

Inasmuch as I'm not in support of the act, I still deem it fit to point out to you that a jet cannot carry more than 8-16 passengers at most.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by loomer: 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
iReddington:

If you or your papa do the same publicity stunt, we go still praise una.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by m140(m): 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
Runaway:
Where are the pastors buying jets here and there. Tomorrow they we come and tell me to be my brothers keep when they are the once scoring the goals....
Did you contribute in buying their private jets?
If you did , go and collect your money .... wat is it and pastors sef, . Dangote is there , otedola is there , a lot of big companies are there na.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by blackboy(m): 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
I pray it is not from fire to frying pan.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by winj: 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
omoharry:
You are still here talking about tribal stuff but an Igbo man provided his plane for all Nigerians irrespective of their tribes and religion brought them back to Nigerian so that they wont be lynched by South Africans.

He saw them as Nigerians and not as Igbos, Yorubas, Edo or Hausa.What he saw was a group of Nigerians stranded in South Africa who needed help at that point in time. Nigerians for once forgot about what divide and have come together to support Nigerians in SA over their misfortune in SA ; wondering how they will be able to pick up the pieces in the harsh administration and not pointing fingers at what tribes is responsible for the bad image we have right now.If you wish to go there all Tribe in Nigeria have contributed their quota to our bad reputation but innocent people are suffering from their negative action

I know We have criminal from the eastern region who are into drug peddling and it has affected our reputation.may I remind you that other ethnic group are also into this trade?

NOTE: I AM FROM DELTA STATE AND NOT IGBO

Thanks for your response.

But I am afraid like most Nigerians you are ignorant of the facts and that is why the issue exists against Nigerians globally....and we cannot find a solution.

No disrespect but someone like you cannot provide me with statistics, indices and causes, I get that from Interpol, police forces around the world, Nigerian foreign crime statistics, prison numbers, death-row figures, embassies, NASS committee of diaspora and other agencies.

You are not helping the situation, IGBO criminality perpetrated all over the world for decades led to the reputation of Nigerians and other black people living in those places - it must be dealt with.

No stupid, illiterate and naive comments will change that perspective - this is not a hate issue, it is commonsense!
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
iReddington:
You don't have to smear your cynicism on our faces lol
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Honeysweetest(f): 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
mozona:

i believe giving birth to you was a scam too
u are already talking like one,a scammer,u just don't know what u got urself into.scammer
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Dottore: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
Drhighchief11:

Is it d duty of religious leaders to evacuate it's citizens from crises areas? Infact, how many people private jet go fit carry?.
Wouldn't it have been examplary if religious leaders show concern that their co citizens are dying in a foreign land. Is that not what Christianity teaches. Each of the jests can carry at least 10 passengers. Is it not a good start? Are 10 lives not worth saving.

What if all the religious leaders who own private jets make unanimous efforts to aid in the evacuation of the stranded lives. It means that over 100 lives could be saved.
Let's be honest to ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Honeysweetest(f): 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2019
mozona:

you wont cos if you do.. you are a fool too, is my opinion, which
everyone of us has, i wont call you a fool if air your own view.

i go just read and go
if this is your view then u need to be muted,speak sense my friend,view ko,zero brain
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Honeysweetest(f): 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
koyyes:

Let's hope the demons have heard your own prayers. The mess wey dem don mess full your heard never do.
oga, I read ur nonsense,the worst is that u are still defending it,u really need sense,think about it
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Honeysweetest(f): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
omoharry:
You are still here talking about tribal stuff but an Igbo man provided his plane for all Nigerians irrespective of their tribes and religion brought them back to Nigerian so that they wont be lynched by South Africans.

He saw them as Nigerians and not as Igbos, Yorubas, Edo or Hausa.What he saw was a group of Nigerians stranded in South Africa who needed help at that point in time. Nigerians for once forgot about what divide and have come together to support Nigerians in SA over their misfortune in SA ; wondering how they will be able to pick up the pieces in the harsh administration and not pointing fingers at what tribes is responsible for the bad image we have right now.If you wish to go there all Tribe in Nigeria have contributed their quota to our bad reputation but innocent people are suffering from their negative action

I know We have criminal from the eastern region who are into drug peddling and it has affected our reputation.may I remind you that other ethnic group are also into this trade?

NOTE: I AM FROM DELTA STATE AND NOT IGBO
stop bothering your self with this dude,I thought traveling gives people the right mindset,but clearly he lacks one,how people defend themselves when they makes no sense is alarming,what a shame
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by seunfape(m): 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
Other countries would still soon them packing
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Honeysweetest(f): 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
Basher8583:

Na government send them go South Africa to become illegal immigrants?
You found your way there.. you find your way back.
Nigerian government has no business with that
oh u think they are illegal immigrants?lol,what a wasted brain
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by stevups(m): 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
Runaway:
Don't mind them. This is not investment now.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
Honeysweetest:
oga, I read ur nonsense,the worst is that u are still defending it,u really need sense,think about it

Shut up there.

Do you want to join the two underage girls he sleeps with?

She as she be like bag of bones.

Fish head.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
#rare specie!

#allen oyeama for president!

......unlike some lifeless, clueless, redundant, self-serving coupist that i voted in 2015!
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Dottore: 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
nelsonoba:

Are you sure you're OK? So you want them to send private jets that can carry no more than 10 persons all the way to South Africa and fly back just like that when there are hundreds or thousands of people waiting to be flown back? If you don't upgrade your thinking capacity to be very objective, I wonder how you can ever think to grow wealthy like some of these rich people or rich pastors you envy. People like you would not have a problem using a bucket to empty a swimming pool when you have neighbours you can borrow a pumping machine from to do the work in 1hour
Wouldn't it have been examplary if religious leaders show concern that their co citizens are dying in a foreign land. Is that not what Christianity teaches. Each of the jests can carry at least 10 passengers. Is it not a good start? Are 10 lives not worth saving.

What if all the religious leaders who own private jets make unanimous efforts to aid in the evacuation of the stranded lives. It means that over 100 lives could be saved.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa by Dottore: 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:

Private Jets have less cabin capacity, what's your point?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Racism Experience During A Vacation In Russia / 3,500 Years Ago, Stone Pillar Was Abandoned During Construction In Egypt(Pics) / 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.