Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG (20510 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT / FG Raises VAT To 7.2%. To Seek National Assembly Approval / Nigerian Government May Increase VAT To Fund New Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG by Ecoplexus: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nigeria is governed by dunderheads. You dont increase tax in a slow economy, as it will deter foreign investments and contract growth.
They should actually be doing the reverse.

1 Like

Re: Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG by jesmond3945: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
Only slamming on twitter thats the most they can do.

2 Likes

Re: Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG by Obamaekene(m): 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
Naija, which way forward
Re: Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG by btaliat(m): 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
arantess:

For most people it's Stockholm syndrome I guess
Maybe but there Sud be a time when the brain should function well na. I tired for some people..... They can only think, they don't reason at all
Re: Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG by harmbhrosz(m): 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
Lol
Re: Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG by webngnews: 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG by crownwealth: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
arantess:
Abeg somebody should post that pics of bubu picking his teeth in aso rock

3 Likes

Re: Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
Trump is reducing tax while bubu is increasing tax

1 Like

Re: Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
dokyOloye:
I'm waiting for yoruba muslims to come and defend their slave masters again on this.
The zoo will continuously become sweeter from now.

you're too old for this childishness. grow up now or is foolishness a fun to you?

those reasonable fellas criticising the federal govt might even be younger ones yet you're promoting foolishness here. rehabilitation got you
Re: Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG by mynaijadj(m): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
Yeah....but 8 years is a darn long time to make that point
niaralandtopuser:
Trump is reducing tax while bubu is increasing tax
Re: Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG by israelmao(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
I was almost got blocked on this platform when I was campaigning against Buhari during his second term bid but today my predictions are fast coming to pass.

2 Likes

Re: Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG by decasey(m): 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
And not long thay increase electricity bill grin. people way day hail dis man go no how far. D only thing dis government no is to increase, increase n increase grin

3 Likes

Re: Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG by crownwealth: 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
mynaijadj:
Yeah....but 8 years is a darn long time to make that point

3 Likes

Re: Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG by Macgyver1: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
Officialgarri:
I withdraw everything i typed before.

At 5% a plate of Akpu cost 300 naira.

At 7.2% a plate of Akpu will be...

432 naira

1 Like

Re: Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG by DonTattaglia: 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
CeeJay9ja:
Na only for Social media we fit protest nothing else. We are cowards abeg

Of course Nigerians are bloody cowards with horrible attitude. The whole world already knows. All our youths are interested in now is BBNaija. Wasted generation undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG by arantess: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
[quote author=crownwealth post=82168360][/quote]
Aaaah here it is , the epic pics of bubu saying Bleep all
Re: Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG by FEGNO: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
UNA NEVER SEE ANYTHING YET. SEBI NAH UNA VOTE FOR NEXT LEVEL SOMETHING? SAI BABA. NOTHING DO YOU. USELESS GOVERNMENT
Re: Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG by enemyofprogress: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
This one na government or hardship? Very wicked man. Mtcheeeeeeeewwww

1 Like

Re: Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG by SUPREMEJUSTICE(m): 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
This is how the country will pay for her borrowed funds. The citizens go know something by 2020
Re: Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG by Dionysus22(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
That's about 50% increment at a point where unemployment is at its max with creeping inflation digits, high government spending with very little impact on the citizens. Everybody should braze up as prices of goods and services are about to increase tremendiousely so that we can suffer more. Now I understand their wisdom and in my own view of their lack of wisdom! God help us!!
Re: Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG by genesisJ: 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
this is absolute nonsense. 7.5% VAT only God know how this will inflate the price of consumable goods in this country......increase minimum wage NO ,but you are increasing VAT abi.....this is what those fools singing their praise day and night want

1 Like

Re: Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG by baratech: 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
They will continue slamming and reacting online...

1 Like

Re: Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG by Dbiz1111(m): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
simonlee:
I'm so glad that we're all gonna feel it together! they should increase fuel pump price too... some mumu zombies will be crying and still shouting "Sai Baba" in between sobsgrin

Abi oo cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG by faithfull18(f): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hehehe.
Re: Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG by Legendguru: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
smiley
Re: Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG by jaxxy(m): 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
This government has broken every promise and given sloppy or even no excuse. Beside infrastructure on heavy loans what have they done to improve the economy short term or long term.

1 Like

Re: Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG by Anban11: 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
They do all this rubbish because the know Nigerians can only react on social media and do nothing

1 Like

Re: Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG by kachinwa: 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
Buhari bent in making Nigeria a hopeless country as the IMF has already predicted it.
Re: Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG by Acidosis(m): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
Why increase VAT only? Like someone said above, increase fuel price to N250/litre, increase electricity tarrif and ban importation of consumer goods permanently. Las las our head go reset. By the time cost of fuel per litre rises to N700, nobody will teach us how and when to invade DSS to free Sowore and shut down the country. At 7.5%, Nigerians will only protest on Twitter grin Take the damn thing to 55.5%, our head to reset by force grin

5 Likes

Re: Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
to raise VAT no need meeting at all. to make minimum wage less than 100$ needs thousands of meeting yet no headways. there are two ppl i'm waiting for their input simplyleo and mannabbqgriils but of course zombies dont come out in broad day light they only stay in the dark and in misery

4 Likes

Re: Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG by oluwaahmed: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
Jubrils plan has always been to make Nigerians poorer. He's determined to crash the middle class ladder so that we will all be poor and only the rich will govern the country. Very evil government indeed. Next is Ruga

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP / Part Of Mandilas Market Lagos On Fire / Communal Clashes Between Offa And Erin-ile Kwara State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.