Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

How Many Times is sex needed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Times is sex needed (8023 Views)

Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? / Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? / How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Times is sex needed by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
Blackivy29:
No.
why not let someone put the tip inside.

the person you're keeping it for might have released one gallon of sperm already. let's live this life whilst it last.
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
serosa:

I will try .
But if two of us are doing an office or stressful work.
The last thing that will cross our mind is sex.
Only if we are ready to have a baby.

But me and my husband will know how to handle the situation.

And I most times will love to stay in a different room From his.
Because I love my privacy.
very good, it's good to know who you're marrying, just set boundaries, may God help us.
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
Blackivy29:
Kitchen? Gross. We cook there.

Lol. Are you 16?
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You sound pressed cos of ordinary question, Pele.

Alway lookin for someone (guys) to pick on, is that all you can do ... talk ur own, hw many time wil u like to be banged in a week

OP there is no specific time or counts for sex ... as the spirit leads grin besides only jobless people think of sex everyday. work stress, bills & lagos traffic is enuf to kill the vibe sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Times is sex needed by Omoboricash(m): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
serosa:

Everyday ke!
Someone told me once or twice.
Weekly or monthly. If it is weekly that not bad.
But honestly it depends on state of mind. Have seen a week that I didn't touch my wife even a month. So it depends on individuals, no formula for it
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
Omoboricash:

Weekly or monthly. If it is weekly that not bad.
But honestly it depends of state of mind. Have seen a week that I didn't touch my wife even a month. So it depends no formula for it

I think once or twice in a month is better.
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. Are you 16?
Yes. Why?
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
FCBboy:
why not let someone put the tip inside.

the person you're keeping it for might have released one gallon of sperm already. let's live this life whilst it last.
grin Im doing it for me. Not any guy. I just like it.
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin Im doing it for me. Not any guy. I just like it.
good for you.
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by Emotionss: 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
serosa:
Pls how many times do couples I mean married couples have sex in a week or even a month.

Pls only for matured people.
I will love to know how many times a couple should go downtown in a week or month.

2 or 3 times a week should be ok
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by blackpanthar: 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
it takes one to know one.

unserious loafer
40secondsMan:

Why so serious? Hypocrit?
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by BlackHummer(m): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
serosa:

Okay.
Think me and my husband must Do timetable cause I cant be having sex Everyday.
When I know my work consume time.

Time table for sex is the most unromantic thing a couple could ever do. Eww.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times is sex needed by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
BlackHummer:

Time table for sex is the most unromantic thing a couple could ever do. Eww.

Not sure about that.
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by missjo(f): 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
Blackivy29:
Funny thing is that you'll tire. After like a year, the word sex wont even cross your mind. I heard it gets boring.
Not boring,it becomes a chore
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
missjo:
Not boring,it becomes a chore
Thats disappointing.
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
Sometimes couples should take a break for a month it helps.

My view
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by healthserve(m): 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
serosa:
Sometimes couples should take a break for a month it helps.

My view

I agree to occasional breaks

I also agree to twice or thrice a month
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
healthserve:

I agree to occasional breaks

I also agree to twice or thrice a month

Yeah. Thanks
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by tommy40(m): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
For newly married and especially young couple who probably never had sex before marriage, the urge would come almost everyday and that is how often they should have sex since they are alone without any kid yet.
After a while and also due to work stress and fatigue and other family challenges the urge will naturally reduce to few days per week.
Child bearing and some other factors will at a point make the sex life of the couple unpredictable but when the couple stop having children and the children are growing up their sex life may resume but reduced to like few day in a month.
Finally when a couple begins to age they may be able to do without sex for months.
Nevertheless sexual urge or desire varies naturally from one person to another.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Times is sex needed by millionboi2: 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
Blackivy29:
Kitchen? Gross. We cook there.
I for like meet u
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by Okoyeebos: 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
serosa:
Pls how many times do couples I mean married couples have sex in a week or even a month.

Pls only for matured people.
I will love to know how many times a couple should go downtown in a week or month.

Don't you have parents?
Ask them.
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by Olanipekun1: 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
[s]
Okoyeebos:

Don't you have parents?
Ask them.
[/s]
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by pryme(m): 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
serosa:

I will try .
But if two of us are doing an office or stressful work.
The last thing that will cross our mind is sex.
Only if we are ready to have a baby.

But me and my husband will know how to handle the situation.

And I most times will love to stay in a different room From his.
Because I love my privacy.

You should find who you are sexually compatible with before you settle down, what you type up there wont fly for some men, especially if they are emotionally and sexually attracted to you.

When you get married to a man, you have agreed to the terms and conditions of his libido - keep that in mind.
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by missjo(f): 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
Blackivy29:
Thats disappointing.
Lol,disappointing for who?
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2019
pryme:

You should find who you are sexually compatible with before you settle down, what you type up there wont fly for some men, especially if they are emotionally and sexually attracted to you.

When you get married to a man, you have agreed to the terms and conditions of his libido - keep that in mind.

I actually want sex before marriage.

It will be bad to give Your virginity to someone Who might not still marry You.
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by bogdaddy(m): 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
Correct woman
Easybela:
Is there a particular number of times couples should have sex ,I don't think so. Like I always tell hubby,"whenever the feeling comes,we go down".
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by pryme(m): 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
serosa:

I actually want sex before marriage.

It will be bad to give Your virginity to someone Who might not still marry You.

Sometimes The best things in life are not for the fainthearted.
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
pryme:

Sometimes The best things in life are not for the fainthearted.

Like ?
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by pryme(m): 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
serosa:

Like ?

A good man (which are now becoming extinct grin)

Most men wont take any woman that withholds sex from them till marriage seriously, no man wants to marry a woman that they are not sexually compatible with.
But then the fear of being dumped after sex makes most women lock up till marriage, but then no man wants to marry someone with a question mark.
But then it may work, your man feels he will want to keep you for himself because you satisfy him in bed and other areas in life - Marriage.
But other times it goes sideways.
Dont fall for the hypocrites that go around bashing sex, sex can ruin marriages, sex can break homes, almost every passing day we read news on here about married couples seeking divorce because of sex.

So this is where the fainthearted looses out, because they will not be willing to take the risk when the outcome is not guaranteed.
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
pryme:

A good man (which are now becoming extinct grin)

Most men wont take any woman that withholds sex from them till marriage seriously, no man wants to marry a woman that they are not sexually compatible with.
But then the fear of being dumped after sex makes most women lock up till marriage, but then no man wants to marry someone with a question mark.
But then it may work, your man feels he will want to keep you for himself because you satisfy him in bed and other areas in life - Marriage.
But other times it goes sideways.
Dont fall for the hypocrites that go around bashing sex, sex can ruin marriages, sex can break homes, almost every passing day we read news on here about married couples seeking divorce because of sex.

So this is where the fainthearted looses out, because they will not be willing to take the risk when the outcome is not guaranteed.

But If he loves me.

Sex will not make him think otherwise.

And I can adjust to his taste when married.
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by pryme(m): 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
serosa:

But If he loves me.

Sex will not make him think otherwise.

And I can adjust to his taste when married.

If you say if my boyfriend truly loves me, sex wont make him think otherwise, you are thinking along the lines of being in a relationship NOT marriage. Marriage is Life time contract,
in marriage love alone is not enough, heck love dies just as it grows, and one of the things that kills love is No sex or sexual incompatibility, imagine trying to shut out the thought of having sex with your wife because you dont want her trouble, the only way a man can achieve this is to start becoming distant, think about her body less, when this eventually start to take hold in the man's mind guess what happens next?
Do you get the picture?
The problem today is the society only focus on women, every book sold is only about how to talk to woman, what a woman wants, how to understand women, in the end the woman have no clue how a man's mind works, how to keep a man, and how to understand a man.
A man that wants to remain faithful in his marriage will not want a question mark over what he is going into cos this is for life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. / Why Can't Men Deal With This / When Will Nigerian Ladies Start Going Dutch On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.