Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

How Many Times is sex needed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Times is sex needed (8001 Views)

Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? / Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? / How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Times is sex needed by Burgerlomo: 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
As needed grin
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by haloyeah(m): 4:31am On Sep 14, 2019
I'm sorry to say this. You'll surely be a useless wife
serosa:

I will try .
But if two of us are doing an office or stressful work.
The last thing that will cross our mind is sex.
Only if we are ready to have a baby.

But me and my husband will know how to handle the situation.

And I most times will love to stay in a different room From his.
Because I love my privacy.
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 14, 2019
haloyeah:
I'm sorry to say this. You'll surely be a useless wife
b

How?
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 14, 2019
pryme:

Okay.

If you say if my boyfriend truly loves me, sex wont make him think otherwise, you are thinking along the lines of being in a relationship NOT marriage. Marriage is Life time contract,
in marriage love alone is not enough, heck love dies just as it grows, and one of the things that kills love is No sex or sexual incompatibility, imagine trying to shut out the thought of having sex with your wife because you dont want her trouble, the only way a man can achieve this is to start becoming distant, think about her body less, when this eventually start to take hold in the man's mind guess what happens next?
Do you get the picture?
The problem today is the society only focus on women, every book sold is only about how to talk to woman, what a woman wants, how to understand women, in the end the woman have no clue how a man's mind works, how to keep a man, and how to understand a man.
A man that wants to remain faithful in his marriage will not want a question mark over what he is going into cos this is for life
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
Easybela:
Is there a particular number of times couples should have sex ,I don't think so, like I always tell hubby, "whenever the feeling comes, we go down"
How fr
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by Okoroawusa: 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
Blackivy29:
Funny thing is that you'll tire. After like a year, the word sex wont even cross your mind. I heard it gets boring.
You don't know what you are talking about ... Boring for where?

What gets boring is the person you are doing it with not the sex... sex can be boring even with a sexual partner that is a prostitute as long as deep emotional feelings are no more there. You will be like "abeg do and come make I sleep" in your mind n oga go dey sweat dey jerk upandan

1 Like

Re: How Many Times is sex needed by Okoroawusa: 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. Are you 16?
So you don't know that so many underage full here?

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times is sex needed by Okoroawusa: 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
serosa:

I actually want sex before marriage.

It will be bad to give Your virginity to someone Who might not still marry You.
So you still have your virginity?
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
Okoroawusa:

So you don't know that so many underage full here?

My dear. I forget so many times.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times is sex needed by Small080(m): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
It's depend the way you and you lover want it......
As for me I prefer 5/6 times in a week and 3/4 rounds, is it a food? I can't Come and kill myself grin grin grin
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
Okoroawusa:

You don't know what you are talking about ... Boring for where?

What gets boring is the person you are doing it with not the sex... sex can be boring even with a sexual partner that is a prostitute as long as deep emotional feelings are no more there. You will be like "abeg do and come make I sleep" in your mind n oga go dey sweat dey jerk upandan
embarassed but if/when i get married, i wont cheat. Suh it would get boring for me.
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by Okoroawusa: 11:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
Blackivy29:
embarassed but if/when i get married, i wont cheat. Suh it would get boring for me.
You think that is why people cheat in marriage?

How are you again?
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 21, 2019
Okoroawusa:

You think that is why people cheat in marriage?

How are you again?
i know there are other reasons. Im just saying i wont cheat. You wrote one partner for a long period of time can get boring. Didnt you?
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 21, 2019
Okoroawusa:

So you still have your virginity?

Its that bad.
Though am not a virgin in my head because of my knowledge.
But yeah I am.
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by frozen70(f): 2:07am On Sep 22, 2019
serosa:
Pls how many times do couples I mean married couples have sex in a week or even a month.

Pls only for matured people.
I will love to know how many times a couple should go downtown in a week or month.

As many times as the urge comes up
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by sunday002(m): 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
Naa Food!!!
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by sunday002(m): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
it depend on couples ability, kind of job, availability of time and house space.
for me ooo twice in a week
Re: How Many Times is sex needed by Nmezor(f): 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
It depends on both parties, as the spirit / abi urge leads dem biko smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (photos) / Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf / Women And Their Lack Of Self Awareness(graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.