Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Should She Abort Or Keep This Pregnancy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Abort Or Keep This Pregnancy. (587 Views)

A Barren Woman Accidentally Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? Pic / Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice / My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Abort Or Keep This Pregnancy. by BobiNick(m): 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2019
A lady has been married for 20years without having any child and has been seeking all possible help to conceive for her loving patient husband.
Unfortunately one day, armed robbers broke into their home and she was raped in the process. Few weeks later she felt ill and her husband took her to the hospital were it was confirmed she is pregnant.

Do you think she should keep the pregnancy or abort it.
Re: Should She Abort Or Keep This Pregnancy. by jovialswag(m): 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
This one pass me lemme wait for chairmen
Re: Should She Abort Or Keep This Pregnancy. by donbachi(m): 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
Yes..it could be the man's own..that same devil denying them kids.seeing she has taken in for her husband,came as armed robber to rape her and in return making it look like she got it through rape...both of them should kill every spirit of doubt,stick together and keep their love alive....always know dat the devil comes in different ways.but God pass am.
Re: Should She Abort Or Keep This Pregnancy. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
My opinion? Keep it.

Abortions risky. The couple haven't had a child in their marriage. I know it would be traumatic, even conceiving for an animal (the rapist), but the kid isnt to blame. I consider all babies as bundle of joys and i believe once she holds that child she will love it. Thats how the heart works. If im the one i wont abort it, the childs mine. It grew in me, it belongs to me. Screw the asshole of a dad.
Re: Should She Abort Or Keep This Pregnancy. by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
So na d the man get problem? I hope she tells people ooo cos humans in this society automatically assumes child bearing problem is the woman's fault, she should better keep it.

1 Like

Re: Should She Abort Or Keep This Pregnancy. by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
- What were they thinking of doing after the armed robbery (to get over the rape situation)?
- so this woman is looking to raise a bastard (demon fruit of a crime) child, while in her 40s?
- who will pay for the upkeep/needs of that said bastard (demon fruit of a crime) child, for the next 18yrs?

...unless this woman wants to soon be a single mother, or the mother of an abused child, she best abort that bastard (demon fruit of a crime) child.
Re: Should She Abort Or Keep This Pregnancy. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
Pardon my ignorance, because I never read the Epistle, which I won't , but base on the heading.

Don't abort, keep it.

Thanks.
Re: Should She Abort Or Keep This Pregnancy. by Powersurge: 6:29am On Sep 13, 2019
First of all, this story is a fiction.

Notwithstanding, if Sarah did not force Abraham to seek for child somewhere else, the Arab generation of Ismail that have now become problems for the world would have gone with Abraham to the grave.

How will you as the supposed father be seeing that child? Your wife could happily leave you in the future, cos it's obvious the problem is not from her. You will see everything the child does as being emanating from his/her bastard gene.

There more problems hanging on that matter than meet the eyes. adoption is a way better option.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girlfriend In Ibadan / See How MTN Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Crush(pics). / Do I Need Sex Or?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.